WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey, you are not forgotten. I think about you all the time and hope we have some answers soon.

Thinking of you tonight Lindsey realizing your birthday is tomorrow.. The best birthday wish I could ask for is information to be brought forth so that you could be found and brought back to your family. Happy Birthday Lindsey

Happy birthday sweet girl...

Hoping someone hears your whisper soon, just a small one, we will never stop searching for answers!!

~*~*~*~h~a~p~p~y ~*~*~*~*~*~b~i~r~t~h~d~a~y~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Think of you daily...........
:>)

Happy Birthday, sweet Lindsey !!:cake4u:

You need to be home, celebrating and smiling and laughing with friends and family.

We will never stop searching, my darling.

July 25th episode of Vanished With Beth Holloway on Lifetime will feature the Lindsey Baum story (news via @KBKW on Twitter)

If anyone from Websleuths attends tonight, and you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself to us.

We'd love to meet you. :)

It was great to meet a few of the Find Lindsey team tonight. You are all awesome! And the tree is beautiful.

Thank you so much for coming. It was great to meet you :) The tree and plaque will be beautiful.

Happy 13th Birthday to our little Lindsey girl.

Watched Adji Desir's case on Vanished with Beth Holloway tonight.

They did a preview at the end of the show for Lindsey's case next week.

Looking forward to seeing it. May it help find answers.

Where are you Lindsey?? This is a shame that no one knows where this precious child is. I couldn't imagine my child being gone and not having a clue. :(

:rose: thinking of you sweet heart :rose:

sorry i missed some special events.....i want to go and see her tree....what a wonderful thing you all have done!

:grouphug:

I don't get Lifetime channel up here. I know they have a program called Vanished on the ID channel but not sure when and if it will air in Canada.

Anything new in the search for Lindsey? I can't believe it's already 2 years and no trace of her. :(

Where are all our missing children? :cry:

Ok, so I'm waiting at the drive-thru pick-up window of a McDonald's in Pittsburgh, and a girl and boy walk inside. The girl, ~ 12-13 yrs old, the boy appeared to be ~14 yrs old but they exited a car parked in the lot ~100' from me ... possible he wasn't driving (passengers?) but probably was so that puts him at least 16 yrs old .. he certainly did not appear as older than that. Girl ~ 4'8" - 4"10, boy ~ 5'3".

The girl appeared happy, very talkative, at times in the boy's face talking and smile/laughing .. and she was wearing a black hat, fedora-style without a band and without a top-crease. Blue short-sleeve pull-over, black shorts.

I just re-watched the video of LB playing at a friend's house .. the wider-set eyes, hair color, boisterousness were the same .. face / eyes very very close but I'm not 100% sure ...... arrrrggghh.

I was this <- -> close to placing a call .. but I didn't. In Pittsburgh? Doesn't make sense.

I am not aware of possible relatives in the Pittsburgh area.

I'd report the sighting anyway. Look at cases like Shawn Hornbeck, he had friends he could go and do things with. Who says Lindsey couldn't be in a similar situation?

I was in a Walmart today in Michigan and saw Lindsey's missing poster.

Made me cry...

Always thinking of you sweety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members