WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey - I think of you often and pray that you are home soon.

Salem

Thinking about you today Lindsey and hoping that you come home soon.

Salem

Me too Lindsey. I'm sure hoping that you are home soon, sweetie.

Salem

thinking about you today lindsey... wish we could bring you home

Where are you Lindsey, where are the clues that will lead to you or justice for you...Always on my mind, and forever in my heart.

POLICE CONDUCTING SEARCHES IN CONNECTION WITH BAUM DISAPPEARANCE

<snipped>
Shumate says there have been no additional leads in the case and the Sheriff’s Department is merely taking advantage of the DOC work crews availability in order to perform a more thorough search of that area.

http://kxro.wordpress.com/2011/11/1...arches-in-connection-with-baum-disappearance/

Makes me wonder that LE actually is covering all bases such as, if the as-of-yet-unidentified perp for whatever reason had been arrested / is incarcerated for a different crime and, LE is taking advantage to observe as DOC crews clear brush to aid in search of LB-related evidence .. might the perp show as nervous and / or otherwise attempt to further conceal evidence in the area while "clearing brush"?

Yes, indeed a lllloooonnnngggg shot but, who knows.

Makes me wonder that LE actually is covering all bases such as, if the as-of-yet-unidentified perp for whatever reason had been arrested / is incarcerated for a different crime and, LE is taking advantage to observe as DOC crews clear brush to aid in search of LB-related evidence .. might the perp show as nervous and / or otherwise attempt to further conceal evidence in the area while "clearing brush"?

Yes, indeed a lllloooonnnngggg shot but, who knows.

I doubt it. This isn't the first time they've used these crews for this kind of work.

Melissa Baum did an interview yesterday with Kiro 7 news it will air Monday November 21 between 5:00 & 6:30 p.m.

i will post a link if one is available.

Happy thanksgiving baby girl... Wish you were having turkey with your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Thinking of you tonight Lindsey and wondering if new information wll come with this full moon and luner eclipse. We have never met but I often think of you and wonder where you could be and pray many nights that you will be found. I want to believe that there is someone out there that knows more and maybe by chance.. Give the gift of hope Call and give LE the information so that Lindsey will be reunited with her family. I think that would be one of the best gifts one could give.to Lindsey and her parents. May God be with you this Christmas season and keep you Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3