WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Eyes! I remember reading that she liked her but I thought I read that she just completed 4th grade. Sorry about that!

So do I have this right? KK earns money by writing articles for internet sites under the name MomWhoWrites.

Her article about Lindsey's disappearance was linked here on a previous post....

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1890148/lindsey_baum_10_missing_from_mccleary_pg2.html?cat=9

quoted from article...

An account for Lindsey Baum has been set up at Timberland Bank so if anyone would like to make a donation for Lindsey they can drop it off at any Timberland Bank location and tell them that it is for Lindsey Baum.All checks can be made out to Lindsey Baum.​

So, I'm wondering if this is a Reward for Information account she or someone has set up. It's certainly vague. Have there been any news type articles that have mentioned this account set up for Lindsey?

i hope this wasn't posted yet but I was looking at festus myspace and he has the sorority app...isnt that the app that on of the girls got in trouble for using?...just a thought

I think it was the Yoville app they got in trouble for using.

If I remember correctly, Lindsey will soon be 11 in a couple days. She had a female teacher in the 5th grade. Can't remember her name but I know it was said she 'liked her'.

Lynn Bolster.

(Lynn is used as a male name also. And I have no idea if Lindsey's teacher is m or f)

But this year, she enrolled as a fifth-grader at McCleary School. Her mom said she got along very well with her teacher Lynn Bolster.
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

i wonder if lindsey did take a different way home and LE dogs did pick up on the scent but doesn't want to make it public until they find the person involved. maybe its something they're holding back.

I have googled the teacher that Lindsey had this past year. There is absolutely nothing on her except a Myspace that gives her age and hasn't had any activity for about 2 years.

Lynn Bolster.

(Lynn is used as a male name also. And I have no idea if Lindsey's teacher is m or f)

But this year, she enrolled as a fifth-grader at McCleary School. Her mom said she got along very well with her teacher Lynn Bolster.
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

I posted that article on page 11 of thread #3...post 268, Lynn Bolster was referred to a 'her' so I assumed she was female...maybe not. I posted the article because I thought there was so many indications that Lindsey was afraid of someone..I posted it to help make my point. Shortly after that, people posted info about the principal and that info made me shudder. mho

I found this article in searching for a EJ on google.
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_030109WAB-drill-team-peeper-SW.1780b647.html

Alleged voyeur nabbed at high school

Wonder who the guy was? is he a local? it doesn't give his name.

His name is Matthew Anderson. Here is the update and his photo:

Twenty-nine-year old Matthew Anderson appeared in court via video monitor on voyeurism charges.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_030409WAB-voyeur-court-SW.20a492e.html

Though recent cases have taught us that being female should not preclude one from child exploitation investigations.

EJ appears to be a manager at a pool store in olympia, wa.

We all seem to have our pet suspects, so here's mine.

Construction company owner in McCleary. Lots and lots of money problems, probably proud of his physique due to the labor involved in his work and he might be seen as a landlord type person, depending on how you look at it.

He's my main guy at the moment.

ETA: initals are RP, and I know that's all I can post on him as of yet.

I found this article in searching for a EJ on google.
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_030109WAB-drill-team-peeper-SW.1780b647.html

Alleged voyeur nabbed at high school

Wonder who the guy was? is he a local? it doesn't give his name.

I'm trying to be careful here so hopefully this will make sense.......The "J" in "EJ" can be spelled differently and sound the same. I did a search using another spelling and came up with another "EJ" - not listed in that area but has the same last name as a school staff member and please note that I am not implying that there is any relation/relationship between the two.

This is a rough time-line and was posted by eyes on Lindsey thread #2 using information from Post #173 & post #233 (Angel who cares), post #223 (kat), June 30th update posted by Angel Who Cares. Articles, interviews, mom K's info.(none of which has been verified by law enforcement) etc. Please note: This time-line has contradictions and is being updated and subject to change at any time. Latest update July 4th. at 8:00pm. July 5th 7:00pm

MAY 29th - Lindsey wrote....
I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen...
Her mood - scared (eyes asks: why the nightmares and fear in 10yo Lindsey??)

June 16th (Tues)- Last day of school, ended about 10:00am (per Websleuth local-JenniferO)

June 25th (Thurs)- Kayla had an overnight at Lindsey's home

JUNE 26TH (Friday)- 9:15PM....LAST TIME LINDSEY WAS SEEN

June 26th, Friday day hours - K said daughter Kayla was swimming with Lindsey and a group of girls before returning to the Maple street residence...(eyes asks: (where were they swimming - public pool, familiar home?)

8:19 - Friday evening hours - Kayla and Lindsey in video store (1/2 block from Lindsey's home) with group of friends who were renting videos - girls having a good time laughing & joking. (caught on video)

8:25 - Lindsey and Kayla walked to Lindsey's home to ask Mom Baum if Lindsey could stay another night? - Lindsey showered, changed clothes. Mom Baum said Lindsey left without cell phone (being charged), money, or clothes.

8:45? - Lindsey (pushing bike with broken chain), Kayla, and brother leave for Kayla's house; decided on the way to ask mom K for a sleep over. Neighbor saw Lindsey and brother squabbling over brother's bike and sent brother home.

According to Kayla's mom K: altercation took place behind Shell gas station.
(not verified by PD)

9:00? - Lindsey and Kayla arrive at Kayla's home and told by mom and friend she could not stay the night and should probably get going before it gets dark - Lindsey left to walk the 4 blocks home.

9:10? - Kayla watched Lindsey walk down Maple until she could no longer be seen

9:15 - a woman on way to work (car) saw Lindsey walking on Maple between 5th & 6th street...about 1/2 way between the two homes.
Taken from Angel Who Cares post #233 (thread 1)

OR (another version) - Lindsey was leaving her friend’s home between 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, traveling from Maple Street to Mommsen Road. Scott said a neighbor spotted her “two-thirds of the way home,” still on Maple Street.

AND - A 2nd witness has come forward saying Lindsey was seen walking on Maple near 5th street.

OR - Kara says a second set of dogs have followed Lindsey's scent up the hill on 6th street, meaning Lindsey turned onto 6th. (not verified by PD)

Quote taken from the article by Angel Who Cares:

“We have her coming back from the residence alone consistent with the friend and friend’s family,” Scott said. “We cannot put her to the main street here or to the street in front of her house. This wasn’t somebody who said she saw someone who looks like (Lindsey) or might have been; she was very confident it was Lindsey because she knew her and was on her way to work.”

The “main street” is South 3rd Street and it is a busy thoroughfare near City Hall, connecting to freeways in multiple directions. The police station is within sight of the intersection. The street requires a crosswalk and pedestrian control walking signals. On Friday, the streets were lighted. The sun was still out.

There is a Shell gas station at the intersection and a bus station with a bench that looked like it was in regular use at least on Monday. Scott said video surveillance at the Shell station are being reviewed. (a later update posted by by Angel Who Cares says Lindsey was NOT seen on the surveillance of the Shell gas station)
...snipped for space

10:00 - Lindsey's mom (car broken down) begins to search for Lindsey. She called Kayla's mom but phone was dead and being charged. She joined friend's parents by car for the search.

10:45 - Mom Baum called police - reported her daughter Lindsey missing

Bold by me
HELP PLEASE: Please feel free to correct, enhance, and clarify the info. TIA

A special 'thanks' to Angel Who Cares who keeps us updated 24/7 and those who have posted many great links, fantastic pics, and updates....Thanks to those of you with suggestions helping to make this a more accurate time-line.

Hi, I thought someone posted there were 2 men arthority positions at her school. One was the principle and the other I can't remember. Didn't the principle have some accusations against him of throwing a child against the wall?

I'd like to know where these two men live in McCleary? I keep thinking it could have been someone whose house she walked by and grabbed her.

If it were JM surely LE would know that by now and he'd be arrested. But if perchance she did walk south up 6th, heading for the field to see if any of her friends were playing there, he could have done anything to her at that point. I don't think it's him anymore as they'd already have a B on him.

Last night at 9pm I had to drive my grandaughter home. Barely dusk, in a similar SE Portland neighborhood as we see in McCleary, I was dumbfounded as to how quick it could have happened. Someone drives up and opens the passenger side door, and she gets in because she knows him, and he drives on. Not grabbed in, as her shoes would have come off from what I read. Unless someone happened to be looking out their window and exactly the right moment, it could easily have gone unseen.

We all seem to have our pet suspects, so here's mine.

Construction company owner in McCleary. Lots and lots of money problems, probably proud of his physique due to the labor involved in his work and he might be seen as a landlord type person, depending on how you look at it.

He's my main guy at the moment.

ETA: initals are RP, and I know that's all I can post on him as of yet.

Wonder where he had construction projects? At the school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03