WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been confirmed that the sighting of Lindsey on the way to KK's (at the time of the brother being sent home) and the sighting of Lindsey on the way home from KK's were both by the same neighbor?

If not, then it means there were 3 sightings of her on Friday night. One by a neighbor close to her home, one on Maple at 9:15 by someone going to work in another county and then a second sighting, same place and time on Maple.

Small town, we have volunteer firemen/firewomen. Most of the children wouldn't even know he was the fire chief. He doesn't go driving around in a marked fire vehicle.

I have been checking this site out the past week and hoping that those posting to this site could help find Lindsey. You all add something to the mix and come up with some great things. I just thought maybe I could help since I know a little bit. Some things I have felt have been way off base, but I am reluctant to respond, because I don't want to hamper anyone's creative thoughts. Hope that makes sense????

Makes perfect sense. Thank you so much for a little insider's glimpse :) It's much appreciated and always welcome! Welcome to WS!

Well, now he's even more my man of the hour, suspect wise. If he is the fire chief, wouldn't that have been a way to get her into the vehicle without a fight?

How are you concluding that he is a suspect?

Small town, we have volunteer firemen/firewomen. Most of the children wouldn't even know he was the fire chief. He doesn't go driving around in a marked fire vehicle.

I have been checking this site out the past week and hoping that those posting to this site could help find Lindsey. You all add something to the mix and come up with some great things. I just thought maybe I could help since I know a little bit. Some things I have felt have been way off base, but I am reluctant to respond, because I don't want to hamper anyone's creative thoughts. Hope that makes sense????

Thanks for your input! Your thoughts are always welcome here on Websleuths, I for one, would appreciate them. TIA

Actually, ask anyone, I don't post a theory unless I want it torn apart. I'm weird like that. I honestly don't mind when someone can tell me that I am wrong.

Do we have any idea what shifts the folks at the hospital work?
Also i believe theres a Gun Shop on Main. Is there any kind of nightime activity there?

NMK, I am curious... why do you suspect him?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hard to say for sure. It could be the court records that came up, showing him in serious financial trouble, that can send someone over the edge, act as a trigger, if you will.
Could be the references in the astro thread to the perp being proud of his physique. I have never met a construction worker that wasn't proud of his physique.
Could be the macho attitude attributed to construction workers and firemen coupled with the assumption that this was a sexually motivated grab.
Could be my desire to have the perp at least be someone other than a random psycho that grabbed her and then jumped back on the freeway.
All of the above, none of the above.
I don't know for sure.

Hard to say for sure. It could be the court records that came up, showing him in serious financial trouble, that can send someone over the edge, act as a trigger, if you will.
Could be the references in the astro thread to the perp being proud of his physique. I have never met a construction worker that wasn't proud of his physique.
Could be the macho attitude attributed to construction workers and firemen coupled with the assumption that this was a sexually motivated grab.
Could be my desire to have the perp at least be someone other than a random psycho that grabbed her and then jumped back on the freeway.
All of the above, none of the above.
I don't know for sure.

where did you locate a court records? was it a paid site?

Something just struck me as odd.

A neighbor close to Lindsay's home sees the argument as they walk by her house and sends brother back home at 8:45.

At about 9:15 this neighbor of Lindsay's is on her way to work and spots Lindsay again between 5th and 6th st {?}.

We have to assume this neighbor lives up on Mommsen St. We know she works in another county.

QUESTION:

WHY would the neighbor drive 5 blocks up Maple St if she was going to another county on her way to work at 9:15?

To go to Shelton in Mason County she would have taken 3rd going north which becomes Summit St or the Old Olympic Hwy.
To go to Olympia in Thurston County she would have gone south on 3rd to catch Hwy 8.
To head down to Lewis County or Pierce County she would have still taken Hwy 8 towards Olympia I believe.

Those are the 2 major cities close to McCleary that are in adjoining counties that I know of.

Correct me if I am wrong. xox

Why do you think she lives on Mommsen? I figured she lives on Maple and would have been headed the same direction as Lindsey when she saw her on her way to work. Also, isn't Maple a dead end in the other direction?

Why do you think she lives on Mommsen? I figured she lives on Maple and would have been headed the same direction as Lindsey when she saw her on her way to work. Also, isn't Maple a dead end in the other direction?

All the sightings and lack of finding by the dogs have me confused.
I read that a neighbor sent brother home when hearing and observing an argument between them...mom K says the event happened behind the Shell gas station.

There was a sighting of Lindsey walking down Maple 1/2 way home by a person who knew her (On way to work for the county) - never said lst and 2nd event was the same person and never mentioned a name. I assumed the call in was anonymous.

There was a 2nd sighting of Lindsey walking in about the same place as the 1st sighting...no name was mentioned.

Mom K said the dogs followed Lindsey's scent down a street she must have turned onto. Mom K said the 1st set of scent dogs and the 2nd set followed her down this street (not confirmed by LE). If Lindsey had turned on this street - the other two sightings would be impossible..someone is either confused or not telling the truth. Included all scenarios in the time-line. Confusing isn't it?

I've given KaraK a wide area of trust in her postings (with a grain or 2) and from a link, found this blog post from today... written by Marilyn Lachester.
Apparently she is talking to FBI and GHCS.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=47138410

The whole thing is strange.

I'm thinking maybe Lindsey was abducted by a stranger after all. Not sure how much weight to put on the people posting... wondering what is the agenda. IF ANY. Maybe they are both telling the truth as they know it.

No one knows what goes on in a home when you are not there.

Hmmm...behind the Shell station is curious. What was the neighbor doing behind the the station? Did they walk behind the station regularly? Interesting.

I think this guys dad lives in McCleary

FamilySafetyReport.com/Free-Search

Child Molester Registry
Sex offender registry. Find out
if a child molester lives near you.
www.RegisteredOffendersList.Org

Back to: Zip Code 98516, Washington, All US cities.

According to our research of the Washington and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in zip code 98516 (Olympia, WA) in early 2007.

Anensen, T

Address: 68xx Martin Way E
City: Olympia
Crime: Communicate W/minor For Immoral Purposes
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1985-01-01
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'5
Weight: 165 lbs.
Race: White
Based on this official offender page

At the beginning of the vigil video, it showed a pastor. All I remember was his voice sounded a bit squeaky. He is cut out of all the video now... well, the only one I know of was the Fox13 site that has been linked. It isn't on there any more.

Does anyone remember this?

I wondered if it was the Watne dude.

Hmmm...behind the Shell station is curious. What was the neighbor doing behind the the station? Did they walk behind the station regularly? Interesting.

SS - that wasn't reported by the police - it was told to us by mom K who lives in the home Lindsey and friend walked to.

SS - that wasn't reported by the police - it was told to us by mom K who lives in the home Lindsey and friend walked to.
Yes, I know. I still think it is curious.

This is something that K could verify to her mother tho because she was there.

Sounds strange but my assumption is that mom K got the information from daughter K who was with Lindsey on the way home.

So if the argument was behind the gas station... why were they behind the gas station? Is it a shortcut? Did she maybe go behind the gas station on her walk home?

Just throwing stuff out there. I need to look at the map.

Somebody needs to verify if the dogs picked up a scent. Both scenarios don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time