WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember an Eric being mentioned by the 'drunk' guy. Is this the Eric?

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/TodaysBookings.asp

Looks like this guy was originally charged in Virginia (POSS DEPICT MINOR ENG IN SEX ACT). Not a very pretty looking fellow and he was picked up in Grays Harbour on the 10th of July. I am seeing a Cole on 3rd Street, and a Cole on Oak Street in McCleary - no connection has been made yet to EJ Cole that has been arrested.

Attachments

• Eric John Cole Family Watchdog.jpg
    Eric John Cole Family Watchdog.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 44
not really many people there..they had people handing out flyers for Lindsey...KOMO 4 News was there...boy is that a tight lipped town...I wanted to go to Rounders to find Mark..but I am not that brave. Did get a picture of either LB or KK house though..

Not a bad plan i guess. What were you going to ask him? (edit: or were you?) I'd be willing to venture w/you if needed. BTW nj on getting his last name.

I can't believe the post that MD made about LB's dad! I don't care how mad you are, his little girl is missing!! MD acts like LB's dad deserves it. His comment is making radars go off everywhere.
Then, I see this on his Myspace:

MarkD butt-ugly idiots: don't think cuz I have was tolerant of the one i luv that I will tolerate people putting those i care about in danger
Mood: Vengeful at 1:47 PM May 16

WTH is that all about??? "Vengeful"? Who put who in danger? I wonder what the heck is going on.
Don't even get me started with the *advertiser censored* theme on both his yearbook and myspace pages. It surely shows what his major interest is and that he objectifies females...then that makes me wonder..what does he see in MM? He's suspicious every which way.

I can't believe the post that MD made about LB's dad! I don't care how mad you are, his little girl is missing!! MD acts like LB's dad deserves it. His comment is making radars go off everywhere.

MarkD butt-ugly idiots: don't think cuz I have was tolerant of the one i luv that I will tolerate people putting those i care about in danger

WTH is that all about??? "Vengeful"? 10 days before Lindsey went missing. Who put who in danger? I wonder what the heck is going on.
Don't even get me started with the *advertiser censored* theme on both his yearbook and myspace pages. It surely shows what his major interest is and that he objectifies females...then that makes me wonder..what does he see in MM? He's suspicious every which way.

I didn't even get that far as to see the "vengeful" thing. However, if it's from May 16, that would be a month and 10 days, right? I think it may have to do with his own family being in danger (children)???? Perhaps related to the civil matter of record. The one that MM's name appears in the court records.

Mark is still actively licensed as a real estate agent. He has been a real estate agent since 2006. He is licensed under the brokerage : South Sound Real Estate LLC in Olympia, Wa

https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsSearchResults.aspx?SessID=14687

Here's his activerain site last blog in march 09
http://activerain.com/blogs/markdre

I do not see anything active on him for real estate. Can not even find an active website for him, which is a must in real estate. There is a chance he is only doing real estate part time now, or just keeping his license active. Licenses are renewed every two years and his doesn't expire till 2/2010.

I actually had the darn links to both his web site and the real estate office. Both from 2 or 3 days ago. They are now no longer available. I used to be a real estate agent for the same company that he was listed with (a couple of days ago.) I was with a different office but the same company. It's not unusual for agents to change companies so I was curious if that is what had happened or if he just quit his position (since it was only 2 or 3 days ago that I saved the links.) Just curious. Trying to rule people out that are involved in LB's life on any level. This is just so frustrating and heartbreaking.

I didn't even get that far as to see the "vengeful" thing. However, if it's from May 16, that would be a month and 10 days, right? I think it may have to do with his own family being in danger (children)???? Perhaps related to the civil matter of record. The one that MM's name appears in the court records.

Hey, those are the same records I found. Still don't know if I can link. The time frame is what bothers me: there's that post from MD, then 6 days later, he goes to court on the civil action, Linsey disappears roughly a month later, and MD had a hearing on that case 10 days prior to her disapperance.

It just looks bad, but could easily be coincidental.

I'm not talking about that Mark. I'm talking about the drunk named Mark.

Hi Jennifer, I was thinking this afternoon what are the odds of having 2 Mark's in this case!

It's a small world. As a Realtor I knew John Scott before he opened up his first office. ;}

Hey, those are the same records I found. Still don't know if I can link. The time frame is what bothers me: there's that post from MD, then 6 days later, he goes to court on the civil action, Linsey disappears roughly a month later, and MD had a hearing on that case 10 days prior to her disapperance.

It just looks bad, but could easily be coincidental.

Not sure about the link to that record being okay to post here.
All this could be coincidental - if so, I hope we find out soon. It would be great to eliminate possible people involved. Especially those who are close to the family. I'm still praying for LB and her family.
Whenever a child is missing, it seems like anyone would welcome investigators to tear up their homes, property, offices, lives, etc. and volunteer for polygraphs or do whatever it takes to eliminate anything that would keep the search from going straight to the child. I'm not saying that there is anyone in this case doing anything less than should be done. I mean in general, it's frustrating and heartbreaking whenever we see any case stalled for any reason.

Per the court records there is a woman that made a statement during the latest civil action involving MD, I'll call her CE. There is only one CE on MySpace and she is in Olympia, WA. This woman's myspace is terrifying if it's the same person as referred to in the court records. She has a young child posing with a large cutout of a pot leaf at something called Hempfest. WTH? She hasn't logged in in quite some time.

ETA: not linking, because if I can't link the court records, I know I can't link the MySpace.

Toooo many Marks for this old brain:crazy:

WTH is that all about??? "Vengeful"? 10 days before Lindsey went missing. Who put who in danger? I wonder what the heck is going on.

That is just :crazy: !

It is hard to imagine that the person who wrote this comment could be a Realtor. He uses colloquial English for one thing, and yet to pass the Realtor's exam he has to be well enough educated to understand the questions on the test and pass it.

I guess I missed something today as to why this Mark D is in question. xox

I actually had the darn links to both his web site and the real estate office. Both from 2 or 3 days ago. They are now no longer available. I used to be a real estate agent for the same company that he was listed with (a couple of days ago.) I was with a different office but the same company. It's not unusual for agents to change companies so I was curious if that is what had happened or if he just quit his position (since it was only 2 or 3 days ago that I saved the links.) Just curious. Trying to rule people out that are involved in LB's life on any level. This is just so frustrating and heartbreaking.

Hi LotsaLatte, WOW, We sure have lots in common and I even like latte's. :blowkiss: LOLOLOL

I missed it too. I am not interested in the realtor. I am still on Drunk Mark.

Hi LotsaLatte, WOW, We sure have lots in common and I even like latte's. :blowkiss: LOLOLOL

:woohoo: lattes! yay! I was just thinking that it would be funny if I knew you - in real life - LOL I grew up just S. of PDX.

Sorry OT.

Back OT:
I can't find a CE on Myspace - I'll go look again.

That is just :crazy: !

It is hard to imagine that the person who wrote this comment could be a Realtor. He uses colloquial English for one thing, and yet to pass the Realtor's exam he has to be well enough educated to understand the questions on the test and pass it.

I guess I missed something today as to why this Mark D is in question. xox

MD engaged to MM

z7shysterical.gif
Have we learned yet if he is homeless or semi-retired with an abode?

I lived in Depoe Bay Or which is a town of about 1500, or was then, and don't think I ever saw a homeless person. I know there are people in every community that are hanging by a thread financially, but are there really homeless people in McCleary? xox

MD engaged to MM

Thanks, Hmmmm

I think it is such a small town, both Elma and McCleary where people knew Lindsey, that it has to be someone with a ? mark about him. But some times that is hard to come to the surface.

Example: Today in Portland a mother looked out her kitchen window and saw a man with a camera peeking in her little girls bedroom :eek:

They arrested him, he got out almost right away. Then they got warrant to search his house and hit the jackpot. They found evidence he had been doing this for quite awhile and found lots of kid *advertiser censored* on his computer. El Sicko!

And the neighbors are reeling tonight in amazement that this could happen in their little neck of the woods. They never suspected him at all!

Wouldn't you think that LE in the little towns around McCleary and then Aberdeen and Hoqium would know of people who had either complaints of this nature or little arrests that a profiler would take seriously in looking at people to solve a crime?

Yes, thankyou...I realized my math error when I was laying in bed trying to sleep...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro