WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm slow!! Don't understand why he uses a child's picture (Lindsey) with the names Melissa and Cassidy...why not just have pics of the two adult women? TIA

Most likely each user creates their own avatar - just like Myspace, Facebook, here, etc. I hope that makes sense?

I guess I'm slow!! Don't understand why he uses a child's picture (Lindsey) with the names Melissa and Cassidy...why not just have pics of the two adult women? TIA

The pictures (and the name for that matter) are not typed by him. They are links to the individuals' pages. You click on the picture and go to their page. It's kind of hard to explain, but I hope I've been clear enough. He would have put the individuals on his page, added them as friends, but they determine what their default name says and what their picture is. Chances are they are just trying to get Lindsey's face out there.

Mark D is definitely Cassidy/Melissa/MM's fiance. mind you, MM is the family friend and MB is Lindsey's mother.

THe two women have the same first name and by all accounts thus far are very close friends.

Mark D is definitely Cassidy/Melissa/MM's fiance. mind you, MM is the family friend and MB is Lindsey's mother.

THe two women have the same first name and by all accounts thus far are very close friends.

She uses three names?

She uses three names?

The woman that is engaged to mark, her first name is Melissa, I call her MM, in keeping with the whole initials thing, and a lot of people have been referring to her as Cassidy, which is what she calls herself online, but is not her given name.

I know, that was as clear as mud, huh? lol

Has it yet been discussed who Michael F, Michelle F, Kayla Marie F and Shawn F are in relation to the Kampens? If so, could someone please direct me to that thread?

MK refers to Michael F as "Cuz" in a comment on a Myspace photo.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks for the edit Animal04216. I'm still trying to figure out how these rules work.

While I'm at it, has anyone else checked out Kayla Marie F's myspace pages? There are two under the name "Kaye" and then the one under "Floody". I also found a profile with same name under another social networking site. She claims to be 15, 16 & 17 years old. I find it somewhat disturbing that she calls herself "Kayla F&%$" and offers to swap pictures with people. I have to wonder what (if any) contact she has with KK and LB.

I was just watching NG and got lucky enough to catch the 5 second of Lindsey news. Anyways, I swear when they were just starting to talk about her the showed a collage of footage and there was a video of Linds walking down a street. Grainy footage, but it looked like she was wearing something yellow or maybe lime green. I don't think I mis-saw this, but I could have. Anyone else catch it? If so I wonder what it's from?

I was just watching NG and got lucky enough to catch the 5 second of Lindsey news. Anyways, I swear when they were just starting to talk about her the showed a collage of footage and there was a video of Linds walking down a street. Grainy footage, but it looked like she was wearing something yellow or maybe lime green. I don't think I mis-saw this, but I could have. Anyone else catch it? If so I wonder what it's from?

I missed it... thanks for the heads up on it though!

what i read Cassidy claimed Lindsey was her niece.
This Mark person is very suspicious. He's really the first one that's sending the ole hinky meter into orbit.:eek:

Wow! That is a pretty crazy comment from MD to Lindsey's dad!
True or not, that's extremely interesting behavior... by whoever is lying!

what i read Cassidy claimed Lindsey was her niece.
This Mark person is very suspicious. He's really the first one that's sending the ole hinky meter into orbit.:eek:

It's a situation where Lindsey is not really her neice, Lindsey is her best friends daughter. The whole women that are close as sisters thing. There is no blood relation, just a very close friendship. It's been covered.

Snipped:

It's actually not a complete stretch...if it's someone who's been through town before. There's a gas station at the juncture of 4th and Simpson...and behind that gas station along 4th on the other side of "Simpson Alley" is the post office...and just past that the library. People have been known to leave the gas station onto 4th, go down to Maple, then take Maple over to 3rd and take 3rd up to the freeway. I know it's not a real strong possiblility...but anything is still possible.

Thanks McCleary, I considered those options for sure and everything that I've considered seems to track down to the area of Maple, between 4th and 5th. Your track makes sense to me if someone was planning to head off, as you say, to the major freeway.

My sincere problem with the idea of a stranger abduction is as follows: LB was not an ignorant or ignorant little girl, from what I've read and heard she is perhaps more "world savy" than the average 11 year old, and I simply cannot grasp the idea that she'd jump headlong into some passing vehicle without a scream, a dash, and a struggle. MB claimed that she had discussed such matters with her child.

I went through all of the available photos on Maple, between 4th and 5th, and I conclude, from what is available online so far, that this area is ripe geography for a quick grab from a person that Lindsey knew in a superficial way, which would keep that initial adrenalin scream from being part and portion of the crime. One large, slightly fattish hand over the mouth of this little girl, and a quick drag into the bushy area surrounding each home, at dusk, a time when there is little activity...curtains drawn and little outside lawn mowing and tree cultivating, etc.

I would really like to know exactly where MH lives. I wouldn't be surprised if he abides somewhere within the vicinity of Maple and 4th and 5th.

In any event, thanks for the possible last name of this individual.

I'm also considering the possibility of N, who clearly chats with MH from time to time, probably has a beer or two with him, and as MH claimed he likes "little girls".

In any event, I think that LE should really hype up on the idea of a home grown crime rather than an outsider.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member