WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Towns associated with M. Pierpoint. (Names the father of Lindsey as possible relative).

Search of Veromi

MARTIN, TN
LACEY, WA
TACOMA, WA
SHARON, TN
OLYMPIA, WA

SB looks at first blush to have been active duty Army and then went NG. Not that that's important at all but he has residences listed in WA. Was MB from WA originally and he met her while stationed at Fort Lewis? Then they traveled as a family to TN, seperated and she returned to WA?

Thank you Lotsalatte. That link provides the marriage year of 1997 for them.

It also shows leins and the satisfaction of leins that MB had back in '99 and '00. Not important. Just a bigger picture is all.

Ok..just found out that M"s last name is H..don't know if that's the spelling but thats how it sounds!! sorry!!!

I have found there are a few of those in Washington. I have found nothing on any of the RSO lists from the area. There are several debt cases from different MH's tho. I will keep looking!

Also I caught this tid bit:

The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl never made it and investigators have found almost no evidence explaining her disappearance.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/11/local_news/doc4a584185110bb207098137.txt BBM

Does this mean they have found "some" evidence?

I hope it's okay to post this link - If not, please let me know and I will edit/or delete it if I can figure out how - LOL
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTIwNDU5OTY1

My understanding - and please correct me if I am wrong. The link above is MM's fiance? When I first found this, he was an real estate agent (3 or 4 days ago I found him listed as a current agent) and now he's not. Did he quit his job? Is he helping with the search? AND does anyone know what that comment he made in the link above means??? IMO it is pointed directly at LB's daddy.

Again, please let me know if any of this post needs to be edited/omitted. I am trying my hardest to figure out where on earth this little girl is!

I hope it's okay to post this link - If not, please let me know and I will edit/or delete it if I can figure out how - LOL
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTIwNDU5OTY1

My understanding - and please correct me if I am wrong. The link above is MM's fiance? When I first found this, he was an real estate agent (3 or 4 days ago I found him listed as a current agent) and now he's not. Did he quit his job? Is he helping with the search? AND does anyone know what that comment he made in the link above means??? IMO it is pointed directly at LB's daddy.

Again, please let me know if any of this post needs to be edited/omitted. I am trying my hardest to figure out where on earth this little girl is!

Hi ~ I'd say you (in a round about way) found MB's current social networking page (she doesn't use MS anymore, that was pretty clear early on). Mark says Lindsey is his niece. Mark might be MB's brother (?) which would lead to the obvious animosity in that statement. JMHO

MPB isn't hard to find from his page.

Great Find LotsaLatte!

Lotsalatte, your links have been fine. I haven't seen you post anything that can't be posted as of yet.

About his MD's comment on the deployment thingy~ LOL he sure is irked huh? :D

I didn't realize the link for M P-B wasn't on here for her myyearbook page. I looked at it a few minutes ago. Her last log in was two days ago.

Wait wait just a minute. I find it very weird that "Mark's" status says:

" M*** D***** thinks only a giant p****boy would lie about goin to a war zone to get sympathy when his daughter is missing. 2 days ago "

Does that seem VERY unsympathetic and accusatory to anyone else but me? Not sure what to make of it, but I don't like how it sounds.

Interesting. I wonder why Mark was asked to not come back to the store. Loitering? Shoplifting? Waiting on pins and needles for more on this guy.

Hi DotsEyes, Maybe panhandling in front of the store :eek:

There are probably lots of new people in town due to the case, and then add in the Bear Festival this weekend, lots of new prospects for him. Just sayin'.

Where I live they don't allow people to panhandle in front of stores except the Salvation Army or Girl Scouts. So they stand on street corners adjacent to the stores.

Not if it was his x brother-in-law and he hated him. Hated him for what caused the divorce perhaps ~ that's how I see it.

I don't know which unit he is with in the TN NG. The 278th wasn't slated to go to Iraq until 2010. Not feasible anymore with the drawdown. Breaking news dated yesterday announced that they just got mobilization orders.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_154651.asp

Has anyone seen what unit he's with? I'll look it up. In a normal combat cycle, the soldiers know they are going to be mobilized months before it happens. It's not announced to the media until the time is right.

So if you have a soldier friend or a loved one in the military during this normal combat cycle and they say to you "well I just got notified I'm leaving next month...next week...2 days from now, and they aren't in a quick mobilization unit? They either chose not to tell you because they really shouldn't, or they forgot to tell you LOL :wink:

ETA: Iraq isn't considered a combat tour anymore. It's a handover/peace keeping mission. Afghanistan is a combat zone. At least that's what the feeling here where I live.

Hi ~ I'd say you (in a round about way) found MB's current social networking page (she doesn't use MS anymore, that was pretty clear early on). Mark says Lindsey is his niece. Mark might be MB's brother (?) which would lead to the obvious animosity in that statement. JMHO

MPB isn't hard to find from his page.

Great Find LotsaLatte!

Thanks! I am thinking this is MB's best(?) friend's fiance (MM - owner of dollar store in Elma). Not MB's brother. Maiden name is not the same and I cannot find any other link besides being friend's fiance. I am very curious if he just quit his job - I swear he was listed as a real estate agent a couple days ago and now he is not. And I got a dead link from his own my yearbook page. Hmmm. Would really like to know if he quit. I would think that if he is engaged to MM and she is listed on his court records, LB would be very familiar with him.

I'm sorry if I'm giving too much info on something that's not needed. We have lived the past eight years of our life in a continuous combat cycle. Thank goodness we get a break and get to go down to FT Bliss for a year and have fun :)

Again, I'm sorry if it's too much info, it's just our entire life that's all.

I'm sorry if I'm giving too much info on something that's not needed. We have lived the past eight years of our life in a continuous combat cycle. Thank goodness we get a break and get to go down to FT Bliss for a year and have fun :)

Again, I'm sorry if it's too much info, it's just our entire life that's all.

So glad you and your family are going to shed off some stress at FT Bliss and have some fun...you DESERVE it!!!!!

Thanks! I am thinking this is MB's best(?) friend's fiance (MM - owner of dollar store in Elma). Not MB's brother. Maiden name is not the same and I cannot find any other link besides being friend's fiance. I am very curious if he just quit his job - I swear he was listed as a real estate agent a couple days ago and now he is not. And I got a dead link from his own my yearbook page. Hmmm. Would really like to know if he quit. I would think that if he is engaged to MM and she is listed on his court records, LB would be very familiar with him.

I got the impression that the "Cassidy" listed on his page was his fiance. She also says LB is her cousin on her own page.

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTYwODYwMDA=

I got the impression that the "Cassidy" listed on his page was his fiance. She also says LB is her cousin on her own page.

He has Cassidy listed with Lindsey's picture in 'friends'...looks like he has Melissa listed with Lindsey's picture in 'groupies'. Why would he do that?

So many names are coming in to play. Who is MM? Any hints? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member