WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is at fir and fifth, and i have still not let go of that guy.

I thought, well am sure, that he lives in the house at the corner of 6th and Fir.

That is where Fir has not been paved as a street and on the map you see what looks like an alley or dirt road that is Fir st. Directly adjacent to the south of that unpaved street is a bare chunk of land.

When we saw the video with JM being interviewed he and the reporter stood out in fron of his garage area and the camera panned over the vacant lot to the south which is where he said the kids liked to play. xox

i was just in downtown olympia bout 20min ago and it was still 90f there, it's around 83/85 here still

It's 89 degrees here Jvk. Glad to see you are surviving! xox

I found a possible family member for IT, my CA sex offender.
Seattle WA is the location, so not real close, but I'll keep digging.
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_za...LL&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1&tm=&tmr=

At the same link, there are others with his somewhat distinctive last name in Vancouver and Tacoma.

Where do I put this guy, do I put him in the SO thread, even though he's not local and I have no proof that he was in the area (although I'm tryin to find some).

i dont know.....but..

i wonder if you could put him on the SO thread and then exsplain how you are trying to tie him to McCleary??

you never know when something could come up.....and we may need the info....:blowkiss:

does anyone know off hand a local new's paper for grays harbor?.....just grays harbor?

I went into town around 7ish and didn't see any extra LE cars, or the dogs, or anything...so unless they were somewhere in town other than near the police station...they weren't still there. Doesn't mean they won't try and come back out tomorrow.

thedailyworld.com is the county's daily paper...

thank you....i have tried to use that one....but it makes you pay for anything in archive......is there any other ones that would cover stuff in grays harbor....i know the the olympian, but any others closer?

i dont know.....but..

i wonder if you could put him on the SO thread and then exsplain how you are trying to tie him to McCleary??

you never know when something could come up.....and we may need the info....:blowkiss:

Ugh, that's a chore for tomorrow, becuase he actually ties in with several different things we were sleuthing, so I have to find a million links. I'll get him and all his info moved in with the other SO's tomorrow. Just not enough energy tonight.

With any luck at all, we won't need to do anything tomorrow but thank God that Lindsey has been found.

thank you....i have tried to use that one....but it makes you pay for anything in archive......is there any other ones that would cover stuff in grays harbor....i know the the olympian, but any others closer?

I've never had to pay...unless the article is pretty old...is there something I could maybe try to look up in there for you?

The live feed indicated that this might be a possibility, whatever that means. If scents are more potent to the dogs in wet or damp weather, then shouldn't they be doing searches at night rather than daylight? Does a dog's nostrils and smell require eyes or light? I'm not sure what LE is thinking when it comes to seeking out scents. Was there no rain in McCleary during the month of July? Where were the dogs then? Why the search during a heat wave? I'm mystified.

Heat = more stink.

I've never had to pay...unless the article is pretty old...is there something I could maybe try to look up in there for you?

was there talk about an abandon car found in grays harbor between the time lindsey went missing and now? i would like info on that :blowkiss:

the vidette is a weekly paper that comes out of Montesano but they don't have much online.

The daily world charges for archives? Those jerks.. that must have just started.

i looked at the olympian for grays harbor and didnt see anything...i dont think it would be in the tacoma NT

Abandon cars don't usually make the paper unless they are connected to a crime, stolen or have dead bodies in them (which doesn't happen often but it does happen)

was there talk about an abandon car found in grays harbor between the time lindsey went missing and now? i would like info on that :blowkiss:

Nothing in there about an abandoned vehicle that I could see.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/shared...ntent&d1=06-25-2009&d2=07-28-2009&q=car+found

then this one....
With warmer weather, police officers know, often comes an up-tick in property crimes as people wander the summer streets looking for loot. Police and residents said they have noticed some increases in vehicle prowls, burglaries and other thefts in re...
2.6K - Jun. 27, 2009

im curious what this one says also :)

I clicked on the links.. and it's telling me i have to pay to read them.

That's crappy.

Good night all, praying for good news tomorrow. Or any news. We need something we can verify. We can only go off emails and rumor for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties