WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Del if there is something you find so eerie on the property, why choose that location to duck hunt in the first place? Also, why go through all the trouble of building such an awesome duck blind but only go out and use it one time??

I think the eerie feeling he is experiencing is new...

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get to the beach that does not involve going through the private property? Whoever found the body had to have gotten down there somehow. Also, would it be common for people to walk around on that beach, apart from the apparent occasional hunter or fisherman?

but Del if there is something you find so eerie on the property, why choose that location to duck hunt in the first place? Also, why go through all the trouble of building such an awesome duck blind but only go out and use it one time??

It probably wasn't too eerie in November 09.

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get to the beach that does not involve going through the private property? Whoever found the body had to have gotten down there somehow. Also, would it be common for people to walk around on that beach, apart from the apparent occasional hunter or fisherman?

I believe there are a few ways to get to the beach without going on the property. I believe MelissaW said she parked up by the gaurd rail and walked along the hillside to the beach.

Also, I believe other home owners along the river can walk along the beach right now because of the water level. So yes, you can get to the beach without trespassing.

so this new eerie feeling is something that has happened because of the murder?

No, he has said it isn't related to the murder IIRC. That is why I am so very curious. He has posted about it before but had it removed, also IIRC. So someone had to of seen what he posted!

No, he has said it isn't related to the murder IIRC. That is why I am so very curious. He has posted about it before but had it removed, also IIRC. So someone had to of seen what he posted!

I remember the discussion, before the posts were removed, it was associated with satanic rituals.

I remember the discussion, before the posts were removed, it was associated with satanic rituals.

Thank you giddyup! Goodness, that's all I needed to know. Makes perfect sense why someone wouldn't want to go there...

Also, if the body was hidden in the brush, (not duck blind), and left at the CB property WITHOUT the intention of coming back and sinking it out in the Columbia River, this would not be good for LE. It means the suspect(s) would have been fairly sure the body no longer had DNA or evidence that could help the LE. The body was gonna be found one way or the other, eventual.

But if you don't want a body found, why Crescent Bar... when there are so many places in the woods where no one ever goes? This location is important... yet possibly only circumstantial towards a particular suspect.

ETA: And welcome back Del Rio.

Del,

East of the home on the North side of Crescent Bar road is a tall dirt wall. It is just on the other side of the stream and could have been created from erosion. I noticed that people have carved names into this dirt wall, do you know if there is anything written on the wall that may be connected to MC?

Del, that seems like some really HUGE lettering!

SLM could be: structure location map

LE might have prepped the property for a computer mock up model.

I wonder if someone is preparing a case ... :woohoo:

I am still not convinced the actual murder took place at CB. I am also not convinced that her body was taken there the day she was killed. I personally do not think this was premeditated murder. I think it was an argument that turned violent. The reason I don’t think all the (rumored) mutilation occurred the same day of her death is because this took some thought. I think the perp "slept on it" so to speak and came up with his best plan of action. If this was premeditated I don’t believe she would have ever been found. However he didn't have a lot of time. I think he did what he did to the body after the fact and had a somewhat good excuse for being away/gone for a few hours. Like Del said, this clearing couldn't be seen from the road. I would imagine he knew this property was his best shot at doing what he had to do and not being seen (CB is dead this time of year and he knew it). Again, all just MO...

Interesting, and definitely a possibility.

But... my feeling is that certain people were being watched very closely from the moment her car was found. I don't really see how they would have had opportunity or comfort to take the necessary steps and time to do additional things the next day or next few days.

Aside from LE's presence and activity right after her car was found, I can't see how a person would explain to concerned loved ones why they were leaving at this critical and stressful time, when people should be clinging together, not running errands that likely would take hours.

As far as tools go, yes mutilation is a rumor, but certain folks who we have been discussing may have reason to always have these tools on their person or very near. And we don't know that Mac's car was ever on the CB property. Perhaps the 3rd scene in question is where she left her car and got into his vehicle. It would be a crucial bit of information.

Just speculation.

I'll talk about anything but that.

So please at least clear this up for us....was it even eerie prior to MC's murder? If there are some other wierd things about that property, I want to know! Please?

It was enormous, which is why (I think) it was so difficult for me to read. I'm not accustomed to reading letters that big.

They were must bigger than the letter "B" in the duck blind.

del rio .. interesting, from a distance large lettering should be easier to interpret / read .. :waitasec:

So, I wouldn't go Duck Hunting where I thought or knew there had been Satanic Rituals going on......somethings fishy.....

I used the duck blind for 2 or 3 days. Also, I explained my reasons for not returning to it in an earlier post (i.e., I found a better, less eerie location nearby).

A lot of times I feel eerie when I'm at new locations. At the CB property, though, I've never felt so eerie for such an extended period of time. I think Sherlock 9 may have picked up on it when he was there.

I just got back from the CB property. I did not go on the property, where Del seems to wander; however, there is a place where you can see most of the property from the NW side. I did not see LE anywhere and I was not stopped by LE. My assumption is that they are not watching the house. There is a for sale sign on the property, I assume if someone wanted to check it out they could call someone up and make an appointment to see the property?

I took some pictures, not as detailed as Del’s, his were taken on the property from the east side.

It seemed very eerie near the house. It could have been that I was worried that any number of individuals could have questioned me, including LE and the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama