WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just must have missed something? Why are these pics important to this case.. IMO yes left MTN side seems alike but such diff zooms, but why is this being brought up as significance? please let me know what I missed? thx

Back in the previous thread, part 9 I think, Pufnstuf posted the pic of the boy and compared the pic to the pic of the CB home. It was suggested the area was the same and it would be fairly significant as the boy - who had the pic on a website- has a name same as the property owner up PC Rd where the car was found.

I belive the first mention is on about page 24 of the previous thread, which can be accesed by going to P1 of this one.

Errr... maybe I'm missing something, but how would LE have murder weapons if the murder scene is still unknown? I can't see a perp being stupid enough to leave them at CB if she was killed at CB, or up Pitcher C. So where would they obtain them?

This is new information to me...

The Apple Ette Drill team was scheduled to perform at the WHS on 2/9 at 7:30pm and it was also noted as Senior Night..

Wasn't Mackenzie an Apple Ette?

I highly doubt she would have wanted to miss that, even if she wasn't performing..MOOO

How does this fit in with dinner plans at her Dads?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...+ettes"+"feb+9+2010"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This was brought up before. I thought it seemed very odd that she would miss it too. No one else really thought (or voiced) it seemed weird. LIke you said, even if she wasn't performing I can't imagine she wouldn't at least go to support her dance team...

Sorry to ask but, would it be too much trouble to repost photo(s) and explanation of them and what you mean by notations? Thank you!

Ok... Last night I was burning up some time and my zyrtec-influenced goofiness by looking through a bunch of myspace pages. You know how you start at one place and just end up a million miles (or webpages, as is the case with me) away from where you initially began? Well, that's what happened with me last night. As I looked through all of these myspace pages, I came across a photo that hit my mental funny-bone. It struck me as something I had seen before. Found it on a myspace of someone with the same last name as the property owner where MC's car was recovered. So I posted it on the previous MC thread and asked for opinions. Most people said that, while similar, there were enough differences to assume that the photos were not made at the CB residence where MC's body was recovered.

OK...the photos:

From RH's myspace page:

beachoc.jpg

From a real estate listing for 156 Crescent Bar Road:

cb1te.jpg

Here's a MPEG video of the panoramic view off the deck, just for anyone who hasn't seen this:

http://www.moseslakehouses.com/xsites/ListingAssets/519932/420462/3/156 crescent bar 078.mpg

The Apple Ette Drill team was scheduled to perform at the WHS on 2/9 at 7:30pm and it was also noted as Senior Night..

I highly doubt she would have wanted to miss that, even if she wasn't performing..MOOO

How does this fit in with dinner plans at her Dads? and the early curfew?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...+ettes"+"feb+9+2010"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thank you for verifying this, I was thinking about that the other day and am very glad that you were able to confirm the information.

I think that it is very odd that her father expected her home, when she had that meeting. Also, I think that it is strange that we have not heard very much from the news media about this?

This was brought up before. I thought it seemed very odd that she would miss it too. No one else really thought (or voiced) it seemed weird. LIke you said, even if she wasn't performing I can't imagine she wouldn't at least go to support her dance team...

Does anyone know whether or not she was "scheduled" to perform?

IMHO this would put a whole new light on the information we have concerning dinner plans and an early curfew.

Errr... maybe I'm missing something, but how would LE have murder weapons if the murder scene is still unknown? I can't see a perp being stupid enough to leave them at CB if she was killed at CB, or up Pitcher C. So where would they obtain them?

Just because LE says they do not have a murder scene doesn't mean that is true... I am not blaming them for not releasing information but I also do not have to believe everything they are saying either...

How does this fit in with dinner plans at her Dads?

Good catch. However, this was covered this last week.

The performance schedule at WHS games changes quite often, at times at the last moment. For various reasons...Often the master schedule for athletics does not get updated correctly, except for actual game info.

I was at that game with a friend. I called him to reconfirm and neither of us recall a performance that night. It was "senior night" for the girls basketball team- the last scheduled game of the year.

I'm pretty sure (99.99%) that there was no Apple-ette performance that night.

Pictures 1 & 3 prove that this is crescent bar. I knew that this wasn't Lake Chelan based on the far away land meets water. The land meets water in pic # 1 matches land meeting water at the top of pic #3.

Try this out. During open house at spec house, customer asks innocently, "Where is the crawl space access?" The tour guide leads customer to a closet, lifts carpet covered access door and discovers weapons/tools, bloody stuff, etc. One of many possibilities.

Good catch. However, this was covered this last week.

The performance schedule at WHS games changes quite often, at times at the last moment. For various reasons...Often the master schedule for athletics does not get updated correctly, except for actual game info.

I was at that game with a friend. I called him to reconfirm and neither of us recall a performance that night. It was "senior night" for the girls basketball team- the last scheduled game of the year.

I'm pretty sure (99.99%) that there was no Apple-ette performance that night.

Thank you so much for clarification.. my heart was pounding pretty hard when I saw this

I was thinking about an exboyfriend I used to have who had a ball peened hammer. He owned his own construction company and was using it just like a carpenter's hammer at the time. I didn't know what it was, just that it looked different. So I asked him. He said that it had been used on his truck, he'd used it when building using metal framing, for facet work, and for making and sharpening knives (he liked swords...don't ask...lol).

Also, I was thinking about why someone would be carrying around a hammer. They wouldn't, IMHO, unless they intended to harm someone. I don't think MC would have gone somewhere with someone who had a random hammer he was carrying. But she would go with someone who was wearing a construction belt...with the hammer, the knife, and anything else he wanted to carry on his work belt.

What I supposed was that Mackenzie was expected home for dinner before she would have left to go to the Apple-ettes performance. So, say, home by six, a quick dinner with dad, then off to the Apple-ettes thing at Wenatchee High.

If I were her parent, I might have assumed that Mackenzie just went straight to the Apple-ettes performance instead of coming home for dinner.

Only when the car was found did her father worry that she had missed dinner.

Again, all my supposition, nothing factual about my assumption.

Just because LE says they do not have a murder scene doesn't mean that is true... I am not blaming them for not releasing information but I also do not have to believe everything they are saying either...

I actually agree, and if it's true that they DO have murder weapon(s), I believe it bolsters the thought that she was killed at CB by a panicked, disorganized person.

Try this out. During open house at spec house, customer asks innocently, "Where is the crawl space access?" The tour guide leads customer to a closet, lifts carpet covered access door and discovers weapons/tools, bloody stuff, etc. One of many possibilities.

didn't someone mention that jf was at the open house? fact or rumor?

Ok... Last night I was burning up some time and my zyrtec-influenced goofiness by looking through a bunch of myspace pages. You know how you start at one place and just end up a million miles (or webpages, as is the case with me) away from where you initially began? Well, that's what happened with me last night. As I looked through all of these myspace pages, I came across a photo that hit my mental funny-bone. It struck me as something I had seen before. Found it on a myspace of someone with the same last name as the property owner where MC's car was recovered. So I posted it on the previous MC thread and asked for opinions. Most people said that, while similar, there were enough differences to assume that the photos were not made at the CB residence where MC's body was recovered.

I was comparing the closer landscape as opposed to the distant landscape with the hill that seems to begin (or end) right before the water goes into the distance. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I don't know how better to describe it without pointing and saying "there". LOL

But, in looking further out, towards the farthest landscape along the coast with the trees, and the mountain/hill the comes from either next or behind it, to the right, it does look very similar, if not the same.

At first, I thought that would be too far away to show as close as it did in the photo with the little boy. But, its so hard to tell when they are at different angles.

Very interesting catch. Hmmmm, definately makes me wonder.

Thank you for verifying this, I was thinking about that the other day and am very glad that you were able to confirm the information.

I think that it is very odd that her father expected her home, when she had that meeting. Also, I think that it is strange that we have not heard very much from the news media about this?

This was discussed a few threads back --I had posted the same questions. It appears that not ALL members of the Apple-ettes attend EVERY event scheduled. In addition, another poster that attended the game Feb. 9th, that the Apple-ettes were scheduled to perform, had questioned whether or not the Apple-ettes actually performed that night. The "Senior" night was for the girl's B-ball team, not a "Senior" night for the Apple-ettes.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The aforementioned is what I interpreted from previous discussions regarding this specific topic.

About the pics Puf posted-

I keep looking between both of them, and the one with the little boy shows a hill to the right of the coast line in the back.
Looking at the pic of CB, there is no hill, but the really high, jutted mountain type landscape, which I don't think would be visibly the same if it was a picture taken from the same angle as the one with the little boy.

I think the one with the little boy is Lake Chelan. The shore at Lake Chelan is rocky like that in areas.

I could be wrong, but I thought I would add the input.

NOT Lake Chelan. If it were Lake Chelan it would be taken from the South Shore...quite a way up the South Shore looking toward the town of Chelan but the landscape pictures match the landscape markers of other CB pictures so I don't see why the confusion about where these were taken. Pretty obvious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0