WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was someone who knew the family that reported MC's car on Websleuths. They may know if this individual, who is friends on Myspace with MC's brother, is related to the reporting family.

Does anyone know if the people who reported MC's car have a child with the initials SH?

oooh James. Didn't their kid run away from home? And did that kid get found?
oh boy, blood rushing to head and heart here.

How do you know that the spec home doesn't have beds? I have known people to stage homes with couches and beds. I didn't know that we had established whether or not this house was staged.

I believe that WC had said that her family had to pay outlandish prices for last minute flights, so that explains the need to stay with someone. However, if I was visiting family, I would feel extremely uncomfortable staying with people I didn't know. I can tell you I would much rather stay at a big empty home where I didn't feel so out of my element.

Also, you theorize that perhaps local women are jealous of WC. I think this may be because she arguably makes more money than the average woman, yet she is asking the community for money. (Not in an announced sense, but saying she couldn't afford the funeral) I can see how that could cause resentment.

IMO things are not always as they seem.

I sortof have a theory. It's really very simple. Since the Tacoma Guy has an alibi, I'm assuming he either was not in town or did not meet up with MC. Maybe they were supposed to meet at Shari's or something and she never made it. At any rate, he has an alibi. My friend that had the dream told me she watched the video of Mackenzie leaving the Academy, and the overwhelming feeling she had was that Mackenzie was "on a mission", and it wasn't to go get a cup of coffee. I think she was planning on breaking up with JV. She went to Target.....walked in and saw him and turned around and walked out. Maybe she gave him a note or left a note in his car for him to meet her at the boat launch. He met her there after he got off of work at 4 and they went down by the river to talk. She broke up with him. He flew into a rage and hit her. She fought back. He won. He hid her body. He chucked her phone in the river. He went to the spec house to clean up. If they had spent a lot of time there together, then he knew how to get in. Maybe there was a tarp and supplies there or someone's truck has some supplies that he took or maybe he even borrowed a truck. Maybe he called a friend. He went back to the boat launch and took her car up to PC to ditch it. He walked or jogged or hiked back to the boat launch or he had a friend help him. He went back to the boat launch in the dark and took her to Crescent Bar. I think he would have needed help........someone he really trusted. Maybe he tried putting her out in the river and it didn't work. Perhaps he got the call from RC while he was there, and had to leave her there. He couldn't go back because, after her car was found, I'm sure he was watched. I know he drives a black car. Easy to sneak around in the dark.
I know everybody says he is devastated and he could never do such a thing..........but, how many times have you heard that about a suspect, and it turns out that they did do such a thing in a fit of rage! Of course he is devastated and visibly upset! If he did this thing.........he has plenty to be crying about. Speculation

I don't think this is possible. I'm open to any theory, but this just doesn't come together for me. Someone who doesn't even have a speeding ticket, is close with MC's father, doesn't have access/information to the spec home & other vacant homes. This seems to be as likely as RC being the killer, IMHO.

oooh James. Didn't their kid run away from home? And did that kid get found?
oh boy, blood rushing to head and heart here.

Someone called from that home a year ago requesting information about how to keep a runaway at home.

This is a rumor I have been keeping to myself and now I believe that I can talk about it. I heard that the area where MC's car was found at one time was a popular hangout for HS kids. I heard that it was very popular hangout for outdoor activities, riding bikes, camping, bonfires, etc.

WC had been telling anyone that would listen how poor and broke she was. the realtors decided to have an open house in hopes of selling WC spec that had set empty for two years and help her out..yes financially.

WC has been milking this whole drama financially and attention wise. Every since the first day MC went missing. Grieving mom or Drama Queen??

How could she not know about the open house or search for that matter?

It seems that the right hand (LE) didn't know what the left hand (realtors) was doing. Or maybe somebody planned it that way to scramble evidence.

I find it very sad that WC is being portrayed as a villian and money seeker. The only people who were SUPPOSED to see her query about housing for her family coming to town for the funeral were her FRIENDS and FAMILY of FB. SHE did not start a fund for herself, or beg for money in the least.

Speaking from personal experience, when a loved one passes in a horrific matter, there is a numbness and a survival mode that takes over just to cope with the depth of sorrow that encompasses you. Being judgmental of her actions, lack of sorrow, lack of emotion, or what have you, is just sad. There is NO WAY, unless your own child was horrifically murdered, to even begin to understand the depths of her pain. Trying to entertain house guests is the LAST thing a person in this state is capable of.

I don't see WC as "milking this DRAMA" financially, OR attention-wise. If my daughter was missing, and searchers had stopped focusing on finding her, you can be sure I would go find the searchers and PLEAD for them to come back to the area and focus on HER. Instead she is again villified, and made to be a screaming, crazed, attention seeking woman? I can guarantee you she would trade this attention in a heart beat.

Re: all the speculation like "I would sell the [spec] house for less than market value, OR sell my car(s).... For TWO YEARS she has been trying to sell that house. The market in Wenatchee is at a stand still, with several expensive homes, tour homes, sitting empty. Don't you think that WC is doing everything she can to sell that house? Keep in mind she took a LOAN out to pay for the construction, and has to pay back the bank every month. Payments listed on that house to purchase are well over $3000.00 a month. Do any of YOU have an extra $3000. a month to make continual payments? OF COURSE SHE IS TRYING TO SELL THE HOUSE.

Re: Speculation that WC purchased JF's vehicle. Where is the proof of that, I would like to know? If he is an employee, it could be written off as a work expense, and be compensation for salary. IMO people just don't go around buying people cars. Other theory, besides work comp., is that if JF really had financial trouble, he COULDN'T get the loan for his vehicle, and it was simply purchased in WC's name/under her credit or co-sign. Seems more logical to me.

Just questioning these theories, and playing devil's advocate, I suppose.:angel:

There are at least two other occasions where WC has shown sheer and utter greed that have been brought to my attention. However, people are afraid to repeat them because of how their statements will be construed. Or should I say MISCONSTRUED.

Can you repeat them?

Would a shortened version of that name also define a dish made with meat, carrots, potatoes, etc. like one might cook in a crock pot?

This name showed up a few times in WA court documents, but I was unable to read any of them (they weren't blue). He is also a friend of the brother on FB.

This name showed up a few times in WA court documents, but I was unable to read any of them (they weren't blue). He is also a friend of the brother on FB.

At the very least this is a strange coincidence.

At the most….

How do you know that the spec home doesn't have beds? I have known people to stage homes with couches and beds. I didn't know that we had established whether or not this house was staged.

I believe that WC had said that her family had to pay outlandish prices for last minute flights, so that explains the need to stay with someone. However, if I was visiting family, I would feel extremely uncomfortable staying with people I didn't know. I can tell you I would much rather stay at a big empty home where I didn't feel so out of my element.

Also, you theorize that perhaps local women are jealous of WC. I think this may be because she arguably makes more money than the average woman, yet she is asking the community for money. (Not in an announced sense, but saying she couldn't afford the funeral) I can see how that could cause resentment.

1) The photos inside the spec house show no beds, couches, furnishings.

2) I wouldn't mind staying with friends of the family. Everyone's personality is different.

3) Envy as exhibited by "the team" reporting nothing but derogatory information about WC with every indictment pointed at WC. Tunnel vision.

4) Perhaps WC didn't ask for the funeral fund, but her co-realtors set it up to help her. She is blessed to have good friends, I think.

5) With the real estate market in a slump right now, she may not be making as much as people think that she's making. However, she must be respected by people in the business community, because she recently won the BPW Woman of the Year award for her chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0