WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is possible. I'm open to any theory, but this just doesn't come together for me. Someone who doesn't even have a speeding ticket, is close with MC's father, doesn't have access/information to the spec home & other vacant homes. This seems to be as likely as RC being the killer, IMHO.

Well, I agree he's pretty clean. But, they went together for nearly 2 years, and if they spent a lot of time together at the spec house, it's safe to say that he might have known how to get in. And, if he found out that MC was scoping guys out on the internet or that she was breaking up with him, whose to say he didn't just lose it? I believe he also lives even closer to PC than the boat launch. IDK.........I just think we might be making it more complicated than it is. Why would MC go to Target where he works and then leave without talking to him? Maybe he is the type that is very good and very quiet and always gives in......very passive........until something happens and they just lose control. Maybe he had certain expectations since they had been going together for so long, such as marriage. I know she was young, but she was graduating this year and would have turned 18 in a few weeks. Maybe he just exploded, and greatly regrets it.......but can't undo it. It happens. speculation

oh ok. I just had a moment. Never mind. Thanks James.

At the very least this is a strange coincidence.

At the most….

He lives at 2301 PC road---is that the same address as his dad? He is listed in Dex as being 23 years old.

One more thing---wasn't there a kid who ran away around the same time as MC disappeared? Or did that get cleared up as the 2009 phone call from the H house?

Ok, my question is...which house was visited, first? The spec house or the CB house. Maybe killer borrowed something, from spec house, and returned it after using it at CB? I think the car was left at PC, after being at the two houses.

I find it very sad that WC is being portrayed as a villian and money seeker. The only people who were SUPPOSED to see her query about housing for her family coming to town for the funeral were her FRIENDS and FAMILY of FB. SHE did not start a fund for herself, or beg for money in the least.

Speaking from personal experience, when a loved one passes in a horrific matter, there is a numbness and a survival mode that takes over just to cope with the depth of sorrow that encompasses you. Being judgmental of her actions, lack of sorrow, lack of emotion, or what have you, is just sad. There is NO WAY, unless your own child was horrifically murdered, to even begin to understand the depths of her pain. Trying to entertain house guests is the LAST thing a person in this state is capable of.

I don't see WC as "milking this DRAMA" financially, OR attention-wise. If my daughter was missing, and searchers had stopped focusing on finding her, you can be sure I would go find the searchers and PLEAD for them to come back to the area and focus on HER. Instead she is again villified, and made to be a screaming, crazed, attention seeking woman? I can guarantee you she would trade this attention in a heart beat.

Re: all the speculation like "I would sell the [spec] house for less than market value, OR sell my car(s).... For TWO YEARS she has been trying to sell that house. The market in Wenatchee is at a stand still, with several expensive homes, tour homes, sitting empty. Don't you think that WC is doing everything she can to sell that house? Keep in mind she took a LOAN out to pay for the construction, and has to pay back the bank every month. Payments listed on that house to purchase are well over $3000.00 a month. Do any of YOU have an extra $3000. a month to make continual payments? OF COURSE SHE IS TRYING TO SELL THE HOUSE.

Re: Speculation that WC purchased JF's vehicle. Where is the proof of that, I would like to know? If he is an employee, it could be written off as a work expense, and be compensation for salary. IMO people just don't go around buying people cars. Other theory, besides work comp., is that if JF really had financial trouble, he COULDN'T get the loan for his vehicle, and it was simply purchased in WC's name/under her credit or co-sign. Seems more logical to me.

Just questioning these theories, and playing devil's advocate, I suppose.:angel:

THANK YOU.

Wenatchee has already survived one witch hunt. I don't think it needs another.

Somewhere out there is the murderer of a beautiful girl who is described by her friends as being very sweet and "wonderful." For all her mother's faults, she is still her mother, and though they lived in a divided family, they apparently did the best they could... two sons in college and one pursuing her ambition to be a hair stylist... They did something right. And it is obvious that the boys love their mother. I am sure that Mackenzie did, too.

This is a rumor I have been keeping to myself and now I believe that I can talk about it. I heard that the area where MC's car was found at one time was a popular hangout for HS kids. I heard that it was very popular hangout for outdoor activities, riding bikes, camping, bonfires, etc.

I heard that also. At least, not far from where her car was ditched.

I forgot exactly before I was able to write it down, but was told it was not far at all from the PC location.

Puf.......thanks, Dad. Even tho I think you are a Mom! :blowkiss:

Very sleuthy of you! I am a mom. :blowkiss:

Thanks for this point that you made. In the interview with the WW, this forum's owner said that WS is above the gossip and rumor-mongering that you read at other places. I try to remember her words when I post.

This is a rumor I have been keeping to myself and now I believe that I can talk about it. I heard that the area where MC's car was found at one time was a popular hangout for HS kids. I heard that it was very popular hangout for outdoor activities, riding bikes, camping, bonfires, etc.

It looks like primo-beer drinking country. I think that's a cultural universal... teens head to rural areas to drink beer and make merry mahem. :D

THANK YOU.

Wenatchee has already survived one witch hunt. I don't think it needs another.

Somewhere out there is the murderer of a beautiful girl who is described by her friends as being very sweet and "wonderful." For all her mother's faults, she is still her mother, and though they lived in a divided family, they apparently did the best they could... two sons in college and one pursuing her ambition to be a hair stylist... They did something right. And it is obvious that the boys love their mother. I am sure that Mackenzie did, too.

Puff, you are obviously an advocate of WC and thats cool. I respect that. Please allow others to express there opinions even if they dont agree with yours. You have been VERY defensive

Is it possible that LE is delaying arrest and asking the perp to come forward on their own because it is someone who is very vulnerable----overwhelmed with grief, or young, or something.............maybe it leads to a better consequence for the person to come forward and LE knows they are not going anywhere for a reason.

I know its a naive thought---but throwing it all in the ring....

The news video where the investigator asks the perp to turn themselves in and "man" up has always stuck in my mind. I just thought it was a strange thing to say... a message directed at a certain individual if you will.

Stemilt Loop Road - 13:40:05 03/15/10 Suspicious

CHELAN CO ROAD DEPT,

CC ROAD CREW WORKING IN THE AREA ACROSS FROM THE SNO PARK, FOUND A PARTIALLY
BURNED SUITCASE OF CLOTHES. LEFT IT THERE FOR A DEPUTY TO PICK UP. ALSO NOTICED
SOME GANG GRAFFITI (SSL) ON A TREE NEARBY

Puff, you are obviously an advocate of WC and thats cool. I respect that. Please allow others to express there opinions even if they dont agree with yours. You have been VERY defensive

I'm an advocate for no one. I don't even know WC.

I am an advocate for TRUTH. I would just like to see that, and when the speculation gets a little crazed, I want to call attention to the other side....

SSL = South Side Locos

I'm an advocate for no one. I don't even know WC.

Didn't say you did, and again thats cool. just asking you to be more objective on theorys. I have read them all and dismissed many and laughed at some but not publicly. No grudge or anything, I think you are vey sharp and I admire most of your posts. Just sayin, dont shoot other ideas down when you dont agree with them. Would hate to to discourage otherposters.

Keep it up though Puff, You have a great Sleuthing mind!

CHELAN CO ROAD DEPT,

Vedddddy Interestink! Is that Snoqualmie?

Never mind. Just saw the Stemilt Loop Road.........thing.........DOH!

CHELAN CO ROAD DEPT,

I would like to know if the clothes were totally bunt, or if they could be seen for what they were.

I have an idea. Here's a crazy theory: What if Killer tried to burn MC's clothes(get rid of his DNA?) and replaced them with similar black clothes? Just a wild guess....neither fact nor rumor....so think about it but don't repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic