WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing I was told during my hair cut. JF was a regular there, that day he walked in the shop, then walked out and made a few phone calls then came back into sign in. This person also told me WC and JF got in an arguement that morning due to an issue with/about mc, I don't know what it was about though. IMO this could be motive or simply the reason he has been looked at by LE.

wow Ghj this barber seems to know a lot about JF and his personal life. How would the barber know that WC and JF fought on the morning of 2/9 about MC?

Some questions..any theories?: Why do you think there were burnt clothes in a suitcase?

Does anyone think Killer could be a random man, who just ran MC off the road, and forced her to go with him? (like the kook outside of Quincy)

My guess is a combo of being questioned, being a young stylist in a small town with common friends... Jf's regular barber... Most people talk when they are getting a cut... She said he was out for a while, so I don't know, she also said it bothered her because it was right around the time MC's phone was turned off according to the ww.. I didn't want to ask to many questions, so I didn't push probe too much. Just stating what I heard on the hope someone else speaks up.. For all I know it could be bs though

it was right around the time MC's phone was turned off according to the ww..

I am wondering if he was there at, or around 6, and walked out for awhile and went back...Or, if he came in earlier, like around 3:45 and walked out, and came back later, around 6.

Ghj thanks that is really useful information. Yeah MC's phone pinged one last time around 5:42 I think.

Some questions..any theories?: Why do you think there were burnt clothes in a suitcase?

Does anyone think Killer could be a random man, who just ran MC off the road, and forced her to go with him? (like the kook outside of Quincy)

clothes worn while harming sweet MC, put into a suitcase, set on fire?
more clothes from her car?

JUST MY OPINION

I feel like I need to jump in here and share my thoughts on this whole gang theory.

First off, I don't know quite how to say this, so I'll just say it... these local gangs (BLP, SSL, BC, CST etc..) are a joke. I mean, seriously. I know, and know of a bunch of these guys and they're really all either stupid young kids, or older people who used to be stupid young kids. Although there have been shootings and stuff like that, stabbing and murdering a girl and leaving her body next to the river, and driving her car up to PC or whatever, is HIGHLY unlikely, in MY opinion.

MS-13, is not in Wenatchee. I know this for a fact. I've heard of a couple Salvadorean kids who claimed to be from MS, and tagged a couple of buildings with it, but that's it. It's pretty well known that young Salvadorean gangster wanna-be's think of MS as a bunch of heroes or something and will "claim" them, even if they really have nothing to do with MS.

If there was any gang involvement, it had to have been a gang from out of town (Tacoma? Spokane? Possibly Los Angeles?). However, I don't see the connection. I respect and enjoy everyone's opinion, and in no way am I trying to start any arguments or trying to be rude. It's just my opinion.

I was told he came in a little before 6. Walked in like he was lost, walked out and made some calls and came back in.. Apparently seemed out of sorts but said he had a rough day because his business wasn't doing well and he had just got don't laying off his crew, and now it was just him and a friend left working for his business. Rumor still

I was told he came in a little before 6. Walked in like he was lost, walked out and made some calls and came back in.. Apparently seemed out of sorts. Rumor still

Well, you never really know everything about a person. Maybe he had to go to the bathroom or maybe he went to get a coke. (not a rumor or fact...cuz I am wondering/guessin)

well that makes me wonder about several things. I wonder if someone in JF's crew that got laid off was mad if they didn't get paid. And it also seems weird to get a haircut when you've just laid off people. I had to lay off people before and getting a haircut was the last thing I wanted to do then... it's an awful thing to have to do.

First time posting, I've been following for a while though... Got my hair cut the other day and the person cutting it told me JF came in for a hair cut 2-9 around 6:00. He mentioned laying off all his employees that day and way very dirty.. This person was questioned because LE found a reciept for the hair cut. She seemed to know about the case and also said WC had been cleared by LE. All rumor though

*That* would probably make a pretty good case for him having an alibi, wouldn't it?

Was it at the Hair Academy that Mackenzie attended, by any chance?

Sorry Ghj, I'm really behind here and tired. The question has probably already been answered by you. And I forgot to welcome you to Websleuths! It's nice to have another local here!
:)

No.. I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but it was in east wen. In the mall.. There are a couple salons there so that's all I'll post.

well that makes me wonder about several things. I wonder if someone in JF's crew that got laid off was mad if they didn't get paid. And it also seems weird to get a haircut when you've just laid off people. I had to lay off people before and getting a haircut was the last thing I wanted to do then... it's an awful thing to have to do.

Or someone with the need for a good alibi and probably lots of witnesses. I wonder IF it was customary for him to get a receipt??? For a haircut???
Is that a business expense?

No.. I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but it was in east wen. In the mall.. There are a couple salons there so that's all I'll post.

I don't blame you for not naming the salon. The place would be bombarded by websleuthers in need of haircuts. lol! But it might be good for business! :D

[/COLOR]
JUST MY OPINION

I feel like I need to jump in here and share my thoughts on this whole gang theory.

First off, I don't know quite how to say this, so I'll just say it... these local gangs (BLP, SSL, BC, CST etc..) are a joke. I mean, seriously. I know, and know of a bunch of these guys and they're really all either stupid young kids, or older people who used to be stupid young kids. Although there have been shootings and stuff like that, stabbing and murdering a girl and leaving her body next to the river, and driving her car up to PC or whatever, is HIGHLY unlikely, in MY opinion.

MS-13, is not in Wenatchee. I know this for a fact. I've heard of a couple Salvadorean kids who claimed to be from MS, and tagged a couple of buildings with it, but that's it. It's pretty well known that young Salvadorean gangster wanna-be's think of MS as a bunch of heroes or something and will "claim" them, even if they really have nothing to do with MS.

If there was any gang involvement, it had to have been a gang from out of town (Tacoma? Spokane? Possibly Los Angeles?). However, I don't see the connection. I respect and enjoy everyone's opinion, and in no way am I trying to start any arguments or trying to be rude. It's just my opinion.

Go read the sites related to MS-13----they are working fairly diligently on rural areas, they are located in Portland and Spokane according to the sites I found, and the Highway 97 corridor has been known for drug trafficking from Mexico and LA and gang efforts by the FBI--for a number of years and it has gotten worse as I-5 has been torn up the last 2 years for bridge repairs etc. I don't believe MS-13 exists in Wenatchee but I have some openness to the possibility that they might have travelled into the area and left their territorial mark---that's why this crime stands out so dramatically. I believe the gangs in Wenatchee are wanna-bes as you say and were simply bystanders.
Also I do not think the wanna-be gangs would do a complicated crime like this but if you go read about MS-13 it is a whole different ball game---they are described as terrorists who defy LE and civil humanity in their violence.
This whole discussion is my #2 theory so I am not defending it to the end---but I think it deserves serious consideration. :waitasec:

---also look up Eastern Washington Gangs

Or someone with the need for a good alibi and probably lots of witnesses. I wonder IF it was customary for him to get a receipt??? For a haircut???
Is that a business expense?

I thought the same thing. You just get done laying people off, and you go get a haircut? That would be about one of the last things in mind. And about the receipt thing, I dunno.. I've gone to a couple places in town and one (SuperCuts) will ask you if you want a receipt, and another (Holben's I think it's called?) never mentioned a receipt.

I don't blame you for not naming the salon. The place would be bombarded by websleuthers in need of haircuts. lol! But it might be good for business! :D

lol, yep

Good point, Nancee Drue. I don't know though, receipt or no receipt ... that haircut, for whatever reason, just kinda sent my hinky meter off! :sonar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg