WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, puf! :toastred:
Super sleuthin' you did! :bowdown:

Found it a couple of weeks ago by searching different versions of his bebo name. What I came to learn about him is 1) He's a gamer and is most fond of racing games. 2) He loves his car. 3) He was angry at an ebay seller for not sending something he ordered. 4) He loves the color blue, and is always photographed wearing blue.

And he's in a tight-knit group of friends on myspace--all are friends with the others.

Found it a couple of weeks ago by searching different versions of his bebo name. What I came to learn about him is 1) He's a gamer and is most fond of racing games. 2) He loves his car. 3) He was angry at an ebay seller for not sending something he ordered. 4) He loves the color blue, and is always photographed wearing blue.

And he's in a tight-knit group of friends on myspace--all are friends with the others.

Any indication that he has gang involvement? How were you able to see who his friends were if his profile was private?

i wasn't trying to pass judgement. i was just saying he has a nice car and maybe it took awhile to make it look nice. sorry

Oh yeah... he's spent some money customizing the car. I bet the stereo in it is worth as much as the car itself, judging by kids around here who buy Hondas and Mitsus and pack them out with stereos, engine mods, rims, etc.

Any indication that he has gang involvement? How were you able to see who his friends were if his profile was private?

I found where he had commented on friends' profiles, and it was always the same circle of friends in comments. Even though you can't see his friends list, you can see the group by seeing who's commenting on whom and such.

As for gang involvement, I really don't think so, but no way to know. No indication from the kinds of posts that he makes. I wonder if he's about to graduate college?

Puf, you really did have your google on the other night, didn't you?! You go, girl!
:clap:

Seriously good find! I watched that video multiple times when it was first released and never saw that. In fact, I've never even heard anyone mention that, I only heard mention of the white trucks. Hmmm....who could that have been in that car??

When the video first came out the person in the car was the big topic on WenWorld. IMO it is someone from one of the bars having a cigarette.

I can't find a WA birth index on ancestry. Is there one? I searched birth records in general and found nothing.

If that Honda w/spoiler from puf's pictures was in that parking lot, believe me ... LE already is very aware of it. ... Unless they're a bunch of keystone cops running around in WA. And at this point, I'm not really sure. lol SORRY LE! :blowkiss: (neeneer neener, I'm in another state and you can't touch this! :jester:)

lowes must pay alot for him to have a car like that.

I don't think Target pays that much but if you look at the link one of the comments was posted in 2006. And he last updated in Apr. 2009. Lots of time to add on a little at a time.

the divers entered from shore, at least when we saw them. we were at crescent bar that weekend.
FYI, you may have seen divers enter from the shore, but my second hand LE connection, (LE's BFF) was there the first weekend in a BOAT...I know, because he fell getting into the boat, and was laid up for a while. Thus, the buoy could have been placed by LE.

One other thought, as I just caught up on the day's happenings...read back through and couldn't find the exact quote, but there were several posts re: positioning of MC, and possibly being positioned upright. It only took about 3 or 4 posts, until someone STATED M.C. was found in an upright position. Please, unless you know it is a fact, list it as MOO, or IMHU. Otherwise it just gets the facts all swirled in with speculation. (For you newbies = My Own Opinion, or In My Humble Opinion, etc...)

birth date. sorry.

I can't find a bd on Wenatchee JV. The only birthdate I can find, could be his, but that would make him 27. Is it possible he is really older and just passing himself off as younger on his MSP, etc.?

speculation:
I don't think so, ARose. I think he's 20 and will be 21 in possibly July.

speculation:
I don't think so, ARose. I think he's 20 and will be 21 in possibly July.

Well, he is the best kept secret in town, then. Even with 2 paid memberships I can't find anything but his name and address! I believe the family is in the Pateros and Methow area.........and before that Los Angeles, but I don't know for sure. Is there a gang that wears only blue? I find that odd that he only wears blue. JMO

Wondering if maybe he wasn't born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98