WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he is the best kept secret in town, then. Even with 2 paid memberships I can't find anything but his name and address! I believe the family is in the Pateros and Methow area.........and before that Los Angeles, but I don't know for sure. Is there a gang that wears only blue? I find that odd that he only wears blue. JMO

Crips wear blue but a lot of people associate with wearing that color as sort of a "wanna be bad-*advertiser censored*" thing... like a "wanna-be wanna-be" gang I guess.

Well... what are the initials of MC' paternal grandfather... they aren't SC... are they?

Well... what are the initials of MC' paternal grandfather... they aren't SC... are they?

I don't remember. I think AHSGrandma or Miss Maple might know. I believe there is a post regarding the panic alarm in Chelan the same night that MC disappeared. That was the grandparent's house, IIRC

Well, he is the best kept secret in town, then. Even with 2 paid memberships I can't find anything but his name and address! I believe the family is in the Pateros and Methow area.........and before that Los Angeles, but I don't know for sure. Is there a gang that wears only blue? I find that odd that he only wears blue. JMO

That's the same info I found.

Ok! Light just went on! Are you thinking there might be a connection with TB's father/grandfather and MC's grandfather????????????

No More - I was referring to JV possibly not being born in USA.

What if:
[Pure imagination, based upon known facts and stark rumors follows]

MC left academy at 3pm, intending to meet with mystery "friend" at 3:45 at the boat launch. There is something significant about this meeting. It is so significant she needs to tell her bf about it. There's something worrying her about the meeting. She goes to Target to tell her bf whatever she needs to say.

She walks in, and suddenly she can't do it. Better to go through with the meeting and tell him afterward. She walks out, but not before he sees her. She doesn't even realize he has seen her.

She's arranged to meet her "friend" at the boat launch.

She's at the launch, waiting, when her bf sends a text: "Hey," he says. (Unspoken: "Hey, what were you doing at Target? I thought you were at school. And why'd you walk out so fast?")

She texts back, "Hey." (Unspoken: "Hey... I really need to tell you something. I even went to your work and tried, but... *sigh*")

Okay... So who did she meet, and what connection do they have to CB and PC? And what happened next? I'm working on that, along with everyone else.

But what if she went to Target to unburden herself to JV, and couldn't bring herself to tell him then... And then never got the chance?

I saw absolutely no signs of blood anywhere. That said, the first time I went to the CB property was about 2 or 3 weeks after MC went missing. On that occassion, I didn't go on the property--I merely walked around it.

Would 5 or 6 weeks be enough time for blood to disappear due to the elements or animals?

Interesting question ... I suppose that depends on to what the blood might have landed, environmental conditions, bug and animal activity:
  • Vegetation - plant or ground cover
  • Dirt - solid or loose-pack
  • Rock - flat or textured - smooth or porous
  • Other - paper discards - miscellaneous
  • Temperature - too cold for typical bugs?
  • Animals - carnivorous?

Ok! Light just went on! Are you thinking there might be a connection with TB's father/grandfather and MC's grandfather????????????

Yes that is exactly what I would like to know. I can't find if TB's father/grandfather ever left philidelphia, but Jack Cowell was his uncle in Tacoma that he and his mother went to live with, until she met and married a guy named Bundy.

///snippage///

"Let's skip on over to ASSUMPTION land: I keep going back to LE's statement that it appeared the body was "placed" at that particular location. Was it the suspect trying to give MC's body a more upright position so she could look over the river? (Would definitely be a tip to LE that it could be someone who knew and cared for her if "placed" means something like that)."

I don’t know how exactly MC’s body was situated, except that her feet were in the “water.” But, if MC’s body was, in fact, placed at the location I believe it was found at, then that location would enable the perp(s) “to give MC’s body a more upright position.”

It is possible then from higher up on the property the perp tipped forward the 'wheeled apparatus' to drop the body?

yes that is exactly what i would like to know. I can't find if tb's father/grandfather ever left philidelphia, but jack cowell was his uncle in tacoma that he and his mother went to live with, until she met and married a guy named bundy.

oh my

:angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2:
me too I love this picture all the info I found about the meaning of daffodils helped me feel she could be at peace even after the horrific crime committed against her rest in peace mackenzie:angel:

The Los Angeles Dodgers colors are blue and white.

From Wikipedia:
Some gangs make use of more than one identifier, like the Sureños, who wear blue bandanas and have '13,' 'Xlll,' 'x3,' and 'southside' tattoos,[40] and the Norteños, who wear red bandanas and have tattoos such as '14,' 'xiv,' 'x4,' and 'northside.'

The Sureños identify themselves with the color blue and sometimes gray, mostly with Los Angeles Dodgers (the baseball team of their home town), Duke University and Dallas Cowboys apparel. Their gang number is thirteen, using Arabic or Roman numerals, or a combination of both: 13, XIII, or X3 and other creative means of symbolism. This signifies the 13th letter of the alphabet, the letter M, meaning La Eme or The M; the Mexican Mafia.

Numerals are also incorporated into the tattoos, such as Tres Puntos (Spanish for Three dots) or X3 for the number 13 (see also: Three Dots Tattoo) which is the representation for the number three within the Aztec numeral system. An additional significance of the LA Dodgers lies in the numbers corresponding to letters of the alphabet: L (12) + A (1) = 13.

I'm just providing info. Not trying to imply that JV is in a gang. My gut tells me he is more likely to be an L.A. Dodgers fan, than he is a gang member. (But that's just speculation.)

The Los Angeles Dodgers colors are blue and white.

From Wikipedia:
Some gangs make use of more than one identifier, like the Sureños, who wear blue bandanas and have '13,' 'Xlll,' 'x3,' and 'southside' tattoos,[40] and the Norteños, who wear red bandanas and have tattoos such as '14,' 'xiv,' 'x4,' and 'northside.'

I must have gang ties since I'm Hispanic, like the Dodgers, and wear blue. :laughbig:

Really though, it's my opinion that JV is no more likely to have gang ties, than your average 20 year old. I'm more than positive LE has looked way into all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98