WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that a friend of JF's got married at CB in 2003... JF was a witness:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=372E3AE5306AE3AF1D29271293869CFE

That same name (CC) was a witness at JF's wedding in 2004:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov./ViewRecord.aspx?RID=2BD4CD651F7EA906952E03F8881B0026

Also, that same CC was sentenced to 27.75 months in jail for bail jumping on July 9 2008:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2008/aug/01/news-of-record/

Must have been released early, since he's not on the jail roster?

Perhaps not relevant, just thought it coincidental.

Who posted that info about the Crescent Bar wedding and the link to the photo album yesterday? I can't find it. There were pics of the wedding and I wondered if JF might be in the pics?

Someone should write to Nancy Grace. Doesn't she like to get fired up about cases like this?

I just wrote to Good morning America, Nancy Grace, The Today Show and Dateline NBC. Wish us luck!

I wrote to Nancy Grace and both morning news shows. Someone should be interested.

D just posted:

"kathy says that the man is on the run since saturday. and that his two friends was the one that informed on him. and yes his name is J. FISHER... that's all i know . so yes, the W.P.D. does know, but he is out on a run from them... it's just a matter of time now ... "

There is also Washington's Most Wanted. I think it's on Channel 13 (KPQ or Fox News in Seattle).

JF's friend, CC, is a veddy, veddy naughty boy! Long criminal history.

D just posted:

"kathy says that the man is on the run since saturday. and that his two friends was the one that informed on him. and yes his name is J. FISHER... that's all i know . so yes, the W.P.D. does know, but he is out on a run from them... it's just a matter of time now ... "

Well... I suppose we can home this person isn't off her rocker and there is some truth in this. Hmmm, who was the gal that said she was a relative of JF's soon to be ex-wife? I wonder if she could find out if there is any truth in JF skipping town. His ex should know if he hasn't been around to see the kids.

I really think if JF was "on the run," LE would definitely release that info. Manhunts are only aided by public awareness.

Well... I suppose we can home this person isn't off her rocker and there is some truth in this. Hmmm, who was the gal that said she was a relative of JF's soon to be ex-wife? I wonder if she could find out if there is any truth in JF skipping town. His ex should know if he hasn't been around to see the kids.

I'd love to know if there has been increased Sherrif's department activity up Blewett Pass where he has relatives. If he is "running" I wonder where?

I've labeled a few of my observations in del rio's pic of the CB property driveway-grass transition with the flourescent pink LE marker paint: check the attached pic.

Good job labeling the points of interest on the photo. I wish I knew how to do that.

But, I need clarify a couple things:

"Unknown disturbance": this is a sticker bush growing across the ground, not a disturbance. It looks like a disturbance in photos, but in "real life" its clearly a sticker bush.

"Tread marks" in the driverway: this is not rubber tire marks. It is a permanent mark left in the asphalt, i.e., made when the asphalt was drying several years ago. I noticed this fact when I went back there last week.

I've labeled a few of my observations in del rio's pic of the CB property driveway-grass transition with the flourescent pink LE marker paint: check the attached pic.

I was thinking about this same photo last night. I SPECULATE that, based upon the pink fluorescent LE marker paint beginning so far up the driveway (i.e., so far away from the river), the perps may have been hauling a trailer.

I was thinking about this same photo last night. I SPECULATE that, based upon the pink fluorescent LE marker paint beginning so far up the driveway (i.e., so far away from the river), the perps may have been hauling a trailer.

Do you think it could have been a landscaping/tree-yard service trailer?

Del Rio, Is it possible that the perp(s) could have come upon the property (knowing it was vacant but not really any knowledge about the location itself)backed a truck in, with a trailer, as far down as they could and then just drug MC to where her body was located? In your opinion, do you think the position/placement of the body has any significant meaning, or is it possible, let's assume it was dark and hard to see, could her body just have been dumped and where/how she fell is just that - where and how she fell. What I'm wondering is if it was just too dark to really "care" about where she was being placed and rather, was just put there not really knowing the location. IDK...:waitasec:

How do you find out who owns a business if you have the company name?

Interesting that a friend of JF's got married at CB in 2003... JF was a witness:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=372E3AE5306AE3AF1D29271293869CFE

That same name (CC) was a witness at JF's wedding in 2004:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov./ViewRecord.aspx?RID=2BD4CD651F7EA906952E03F8881B0026

Also, that same CC was sentenced to 27.75 months in jail for bail jumping on July 9 2008:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2008/aug/01/news-of-record/

Must have been released early, since he's not on the jail roster?

Perhaps not relevant, just thought it coincidental.

I was at that first wedding you have listed above. The bride grew up in Little Crescent Bar, i.e., about 500 yards up river from the CB property. I believe her parents sold the Little CB house in 2004 or 2005.

I know CC's occupation prior to going to prison was construction, i.e., building houses and etc. So, JF may have been CC's employer at the time of marriage.

Also, CC is not doing 27.5 just for Bail Jumping. It's more like Theft 1 and Delivery of Methamphetamines.

FYI: All of the foregoing info is based upon PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro