WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, of course, you are bragging.:D:) Just kidding.

I still say, that possibly, Dee gets info from Kay, who gets it from someone who shouldn't be talking, but talks, any way. That's my guess...not a fact.

Could be, Nancee. You know who usually has the best info in situations like this?

Cosmetologists. I swear, my hair stylist can drag info out of me like no one else. Why do people feel that they must spill all their secrets when they're sitting in the chair?

I bet those women at the beauty school have some info.

I know this is kinda backtracking , but I don't recall the specifics being discussed and I searched all the threads and came up empty on MC case, so I'll post it here to get it on the record.
snipped*

It was on the thread when the WW article came out with the cause of death. There was quite a bit of discussion. Maybe check last thread or one before it. Hope that helps.

This was an aweful thought I had this AM, didn't someone post about someone getting sick at a possible crime scene?? Seems I remember that.... horrible feeling/dream?? 1/2 awake this morn, of MC "was dark "she" was falling forward about to be sick.... one human shape behind her.. Was a horrible feeling,,, then thinking about if she was being hit in the head....... Gosh I do not put much into anything other than the thought of the possibility that it could have been MC sick, if someone actually was??? Then no perps DNA there... Guess I, as we all do, need an answer, overwhelming daily thoughts...

Gave me goose bumps.

It's an angle I hadn't thought of. Seems within the realm of possibility.

Must have been an unpleasant experience for you.

disclaimer: I don't think that JL had anything to do with MC's death.

If I had a teen daughter, there's no way that I'd let her "model" for JL. Early on in this case, when he was first brought up, I thought people were being too hard on him. But now, a month later, he's still trying to play a central role in the case, as far as publicity goes. I have no way of knowing what's in his heart, but it really seems to me that he's using MC's case to build his business.

He claims to have "headed up" the dance last night.

Curious, I looked at his Myspace. There's mention that his company is "3-2-1 Productions."

Google "3-2-1 productions" wenatchee.

The last link on the first page of results made me feel ill. It's a 13 year old girl in completely inappropriate dress for a public photo.

Just because he claims to require parental approval before taking underage girls' photos does not make him any less yucky to me. There are LOTS of parents out there who will allow their children to do inappropriate things, in hopes of a big break in the entertainment industry.

Like I said, I don't think that this guy is guilty of anything to do with MC. However, if I were a mom of an underage girl in Wenatchee, especially a girl of 13 (!!!), I'd want his camera nowhere near my child.

I do know these cases are VERY different, as MC has been found... But with supposedly No POI here, I would hope LE knows something and has let the parents know... IF NOT,
then I as a mom would be out there like stink on shister like these folks... Thus I think they best have something pretty solid....

A bit long, but I would be taking as much time as offered to go public...
Missing SK Nevada
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/ca...autoStart=true

respectfully snipped

Like I said, I don't think that this guy is guilty of anything to do with MC. However, if I were a mom of an underage girl in Wenatchee, especially a girl of 13 (!!!), I'd want his camera nowhere near my child.

Puf, ah, I just found something really disturbing when I followed the links. Are we allowed to post MySpace links? I mean this is serious.

Where is JF? Is he on the run or up on BP or some where else?

If I had a teen daughter, there's no way that I'd let her "model" for JL. Early on in this case, when he was first brought up, I thought people were being too hard on him. But now, a month later, he's still trying to play a central role in the case, as far as publicity goes. I have no way of knowing what's in his heart, but it really seems to me that he's using MC's case to build his business.

He claims to have "headed up" the dance last night.

Curious, I looked at his Myspace. There's mention that his company is "3-2-1 Productions."

Google "3-2-1 productions" wenatchee.

The last link on the first page of results made me feel ill. It's a 13 year old girl in completely inappropriate dress for a public photo.

Just because he claims to require parental approval before taking underage girls' photos does not make him any less yucky to me. There are LOTS of parents out there who will allow their children to do inappropriate things, in hopes of a big break in the entertainment industry.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I tried googling this and a casting directors page came up that you need to register for??

respectfully snipped

Puf, ah, I just found something really disturbing when I followed the links. Are we allowed to post MySpace links? I mean this is serious.
what did you find ?

respectfully snipped

I think we can, as long as we're not posting minors' myspaces.

Melissa, google this sentence.

"I work with 3-2-1 Productions as a model and actress."

Ok, so I'm checking out JL's myspace and something odd caught my attention. If this is his myspace for his business...than why does he state on the "Here For:" section that he's "Here For: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends". That's something for a personal myspace...not a myspace representing your business.

Anyone who's familiar with the CB area...

Does the setting in this photo look familiar?

jlphotogdubblea.jpg

Melissa, google this sentence.

"I work with 3-2-1 Productions as a model and actress."

I looked and wish I hadn't. That is just wrong. Don't know if that makes him a violent killer though.

Wonder which boatramp this is.

boatramp.jpg

I looked and wish I hadn't. That is just wrong. Don't know if that makes him a violent killer though.

Oh yeah, ITA that it doesn't make him a killer.

Just a creep, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member