WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
google lindsey baum nancy moyer

and look for his name being suggested as lindsey baum's POI-----
p.s.----he was a missionary at the church and worked with kids, lots of pics of him with kids

I did not see where it was written that he was suggested as LB's POI.
Maybe I don't know the guy's full name. I'll go look again.

Wow---he has a fetish for females and water. MC at the boatramp, at the river in CB. hmmmmmmmmmm.

Also---how come he doesn't have pictures of older models, or of male models? or does he?

He has photographed very few guys, from what I've seen. One guy crouched in a corner, and one on a skateboard.

I did not see where it was written that he was suggested as LB's POI.
Maybe I don't know the guy's full name. I'll go look again.

He is discussed on *************.net--------try searching under Lindsey Baum.
Also I used his middle initial so we don't confuse Wenatchee World (WW) with him (WSW).

To be honest, NO I personally do NOT find him attractive. I know the first time I met him..when he first came to the church (I thought he was MUCH younger than he is, he LOOKS way younger to me) was.."weird" He's not someone that I would just walk up to and shake hands with..but then again..I tend to "watch" people haha. I just thought/think he's weird lol.

I do know they do a background check on employee's at CWH. He also works in the kitchen/food area if I remember correctly.

There is a picture of him, let me find it, and I'll tell you where to find it.

Thank you, Another Local, for providing us with your 'take' on him.

What you said about him appearing much younger makes my hinky meter go off a tad. (I 'think' I've previously read that that is a fairly common characteristic of pedos. Anyone ever heard that?)

Coincidentally what you stated pretty much matches up on the vibe I've gotten from him, without ever seeing him or meeting him.

I don't think I'm ready to point any fingers at him as being involved in Mackenzie's murder. But at the very least, a smarmy opportunist. JMO.

Another local ... would you be willing to give us your vibe or take on him? I realize this is subjective, but do you find him to be an attractive guy? (I have yet to see any pics of him.) TIA!

My vibe on him is that... he's one creepy sob (pardon my French). I'm a guy, so I'm not really into checking out other dudes but... if i remember correctly, he's a heavyset fellow and not exactly a Brad Pitt look-alike. :crazy: He used to have a couple pics of himself on his myspace, but i just checked it out and I don't see them anymore.

I really don't see this guy being a potential POI or suspect, he's already got tons of angry parents and cops watching his every move. The stories I've heard.... WOW. I have no idea why parents continue to let their children be around him.

How long has he lived in Wenatchee?

Never mind..he didn't live in Wenatchee.

He has photographed very few guys, from what I've seen. One guy crouched in a corner, and one on a skateboard.

He's got 6 albums full of young girls, 1 album from the MC dance thing, 1 album titled "Seniors" with young guys and girls, 1 album for some kind of rap group (males), 1 titled "Weddings, Family, Kids", and one titled "Nature".

The creepy thing is, he must have been getting a lot of crap from people because I remember him having hundreds and hundreds of pictures of young girls on his page. And he never had anything BUT pictures of young girls. Now it looks as if he's trying to mix things up with "nature" and "wedding" albums...

My vibe on him is that... he's one creepy sob (pardon my French). I'm a guy, so I'm not really into checking out other dudes but... if i remember correctly, he's a heavyset fellow and not exactly a Brad Pitt look-alike. :crazy: He used to have a couple pics of himself on his myspace, but i just checked it out and I don't see them anymore.

I really don't see this guy being a potential POI or suspect, he's already got tons of angry parents and cops watching his every move. The stories I've heard.... WOW. I have no idea why parents continue to let their children be around him.

Thanks, aj! Your take is pretty much just as I've previously imagined! It really is nice to get a guy's take!

He's got 6 albums full of young girls, 1 album from the MC dance thing, 1 album titled "Seniors" with young guys and girls, 1 album for some kind of rap group (males), 1 titled "Weddings, Family, Kids", and one titled "Nature".

Are these viewable to everyone, without being his friend?

The creepy thing is, he must have been getting a lot of crap from people because I remember him having hundreds and hundreds of pictures of young girls on his page. And he never had anything BUT pictures of young girls. Now it looks as if he's trying to mix things up with "nature" and "wedding" albums...

My creepo-meter went haywire from the 'get-go' on this guy! :sonar: (Says something about female intuition, imo; because I didn't know him from "Adam".)

OK... get this.

He doesn't even know WC. He is asking around myspace for anyone who knows her to help him get in touch with her so that he can do the fundraiser. He says that he and H**** Ras****** are planning it, that they "have everything we need" and "all funds will go to the family."

So WC had nothing to do with this. This is all HR and JL's doing, and they planned it all even before they had any family approval. Odd, considering that he's friends with Colby and Tevor Cowell on FB.

He says that they have sponsors, and that everything--venue and all--is donated, and that he is doing photography.

If 450 people attended at 10 bucks a head, that's 4500 dollars. Why, then, did the thing only raise 2500 dollars? Where'd that other 2000 go?

I'm confused. WSW doesn't live in Wenatchee? Or does he? Is he the guy who take all the girls' pictures?

AND!!!

He tells this underage girl that he's not doing well, because his cousin was murdered the week after Mackenzie.

I'm confused. WSW doesn't live in Wenatchee? Or does he? Is he the guy who take all the girls' pictures?

WSW is a poi in the Linsey Baum cae, I think.

JL is the photographer.

WSW is totally different guy from JL.

WSW lives in Western Washington, has property in Tonasket, and is a POI in other young girls disappearances all over Western Washington---esp. in the Tacoma area.

WSW is a poi in the Linsey Baum cae, I think.

JL is the photographer.

OK...so WSW hasn't been in Wenatchee (that we know of). He's just a possibly creep....that got brought into this conversation because he was possibly a suspect in the LB case. thanks....so just a guess.

I must be tired and don't know it.

I dunno, this guy IS a creep and all, but I highly doubt he would be involved.

He puts these creepy disclaimers when posting photos of young girls saying: "Parent Consent Given". Almost like he's had trouble in the past... Makes you wonder whether he'd risk getting caught with a 17 year old girl in public, ya know? From what I hear, he's upset many parents and most likely has the attention of local LE. I'm sure LE has gone looked wayyyyy into this JL guy.

WSW is totally different guy from JL.

WSW lives in Western Washington, has property in Tonasket, and is a POI in other young girls disappearances all over Western Washington---esp. in the Tacoma area.

YES...he has a LONG list of addresses! Why does he keep moving???

OK... get this.

He doesn't even know WC. He is asking around myspace for anyone who knows her to help him get in touch with her so that he can do the fundraiser. He says that he and H**** Ras****** are planning it, that they "have everything we need" and "all funds will go to the family."

So WC had nothing to do with this. This is all HR and JL's doing, and they planned it all even before they had any family approval. Odd, considering that he's friends with Colby and Tevor Cowell on FB.

He says that they have sponsors, and that everything--venue and all--is donated, and that he is doing photography.

If 450 people attended at 10 bucks a head, that's 4500 dollars. Why, then, did the thing only raise 2500 dollars? Where'd that other 2000 go?

You're a much better sleuth than I. Where did you find all this?

When JL first posted about it (at least what I'd read), IIRC he said that the funds raised would go the the "MC FUND" (to help family with expenses) and to the reward fund (crimestopper fund?).

I have a feeling that the family did not want any of the proceeds, as they didn't want it to appear they were asking for finanacial help. Especially since there's previously been a bit of public condemnation, with regards to that. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member