DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi YOJO!

We're glad you joined us! :blowkiss:

LogDetective-160x160.gif

I was thinking about the significance of water. On top of being a convenient means to dispose of/hide bodies, I wonder if there is a kind of psychological "cleansing" that occurs.
Snipped

Maybe a type of "baptism" ?

Maybe a type of "baptism" ?

It also could be (and I am not suggesting it is):

"You can change out of those wet clothes in the back room. Ignore that tiny glass thing in the ceiling that looks like a lens."

You just never know.

But, I expect if that photog's intentions were nefarious that he wouldn't be so 'public' in his demeanor.

I'm ready to file JL as having been sleuthed as a remote 'possible' but not as an immediate 'likely', at least unless *facts* dictate otherwise.

I seriously think and "feel" that what happened was a tragedy that was the result of MC confronting the issues of the day (whatever they might have been) and being answered with rage. I believe that she knew the person who killed her and while I believe the person that killed her acted alone, I would not be shocked to learn that someone aided the killer after the fact. I think that PC and CB were nothing more or less than convenient. I believe they were convenient alone by virtue of familiarity. I believe that LE already knows who killed her, and are simply crossing T's and dotting I's. Just my opinion. It all just makes me so SAD.

I agree with your possible theory!

I remember when wazzucoug posted that. I think YOJO was posting it because it relates to JL?

S&BBM

Indeed, the mixed messages and inconsistencies from one news report to another over the weeks has made it difficult to know what's what.

I wonder if this happens because there are several LE agencies and officers giving the reports?

sbm

Does anyone else think 2 pix on page 2 look a lot like CB? One is of her standing at/in the 'rocky' shoreline & another one has a background shot that reminds me of other photos I've seen of where MC was found.

eta..also page 1

I just looked at her 'other' pix (not by JL) & my impression from a few of them is IF she could put up nude ones on her page she would..She's so young (13) it makes me wonder & worry about her future :(

I think those pics may have been taken at Confluence State park.

IMO the recent rumor that JF's receipt for a haircut was found at CB is false. If it were true, then that would mean:

1. He was at CB after his haircut.
2. The rumor of him being dirty when he arrived for his haircut wouldn't make sense.
3. The rumor of him keeping all receipts for everything wouldn't make sense.
4. He would have thrown away evidence of an alibi, at least for part of his time.

JMO

It also could be (and I am not suggesting it is):

"You can change out of those wet clothes in the back room. Ignore that tiny glass thing in the ceiling that looks like a lens."

You just never know.

But, I expect if that photog's intentions were nefarious that he wouldn't be so 'public' in his demeanor.

I'm ready to file JL as having been sleuthed as a remote 'possible' but not as an immediate 'likely', at least unless *facts* dictate otherwise.

There must be confusion here. I was commenting on MC's feet being in the water.

IMO the recent rumor that JF's receipt for a haircut was found at CB is false. If it were true, then that would mean:

2. The rumor of him being dirty when he arrived for his haircut wouldn't make sense.
4. He would have thrown away evidence of an alibi, at least for part of his time.

JMO

I agree it is probably false, however, possible.

1. He could have been at CB after his haircut.(the following day even)?
2. He could have had normal construction grunge.
3. He apparently DID keep his receipt if he lost it in the commotion at CB. (maybe the receipt was found in the shrubbery/thicket bushes)
4. Maybe he has another alibi, or maybe he used the haircut as an alibi not realizing he lost the receipt.
I tend to agree there was no haircut, no receipt at CB, and his alibi is based on something completely unrelated to our topic.

Hello everyone, I just got back from a trip to visit my old hometown. I was able to confirm some RUMORS although they still remain RUMOR only.

*JF did indeed have his hair cut by a friend of mine on the day of MC's disappearance. She was brought a receipt to identify from that day by LE. This receipt was supposedly found in the CB house.

*JF DOES have ties to both pitcher canyon and CB. There is also a LARGE and probably not untrue rumor that he and MC had some sort of relationship beyond step-father and daughter.

*There WAS blood found in the CB house. Although it has not been named the scene of the murder, something DID happen inside.

*There was a GREY bag on her head, this was confirmed to me by someone who actually saw her body.

*MC was into drugs and did date "the mexican gang members", she apparently really LIVED with neither of her parents, but with JV who she had broken up with recently. (confirmed by three different sources)

and this is PURE speculation by my grandmother's sharp eye. During a news interview they showed LE bringing the body bag up... it appears that the body inside is curled up in a fetal position. My first thought was self defense, my grandmother said it reminds her of when she saw a dead body pulled out of a trunk after rigor had set in.

Oh and RUMOR AND SPECULATION.

Glad to be back. :woohoo:

What is JF's connection to PC, and specifically where the car was found?

JF was not MC's step-father. If your rumor is true, then he was a guy living in a Cougar & Cub relationship, which is at the other end of the spectrum from marrying a woman and taking on some legal and financial responsibilities as an adult in care of a minor, i.e; becoming a step-father.

JMO

Didn't the poster say the receipt was found in the home at CB? If it were true, I would think he would be charged with BE (breaking and entering) by now.

Hello everyone.

I removed a few posts with references/links to sites that should not be posted. Just FYI

~Summer_Breeze

Here's my concern: I am a heavy-set white male, in my early 40's; I'd be driving alone, stopping here and there to take photos of places connected with crime scene. Since I am an unknown in the area, and Wentachee LE are a tad "jumpy", would I be setting myself up for a "visit" to the local police station?
Yes, I could prove where I was in early-mid February (Seattle, where I live), and yes, people could verify it BUT...it would be a hassle. And it would be kind of embarrassing. My co-workers might laugh at me.

Respectively snipped

I don't think you would have any problems taking pictures. The boat launch and school/parking lot are out in the open. As long as you don't park around private property up PC, you should be fine, too. The only problem would be CB and, as was posted earlier, you could say you saw it on a real estate site.

Respectively snipped

I don't think you would have any problems taking pictures. The boat launch and school/parking lot are out in the open. As long as you don't park around private property up PC, you should be fine, too. The only problem would be CB and, as was posted earlier, you could say you saw it on a real estate site.

If you are questioned by LE never lie. The lie alone is enough to get you sent to prison, ask Martha, (that lie will also can be used as circumstantial evidence against you for the murder as well). It's much better to remain silent.

CB beach is public, PUD, property. In fact, according to the picture of the PUD boundary marker del rio posted earlier, so is the brush where LE collected evidence.

You know...it was rumored that MC's body was positioned (sitting up) with feet in water. Could this be posing...for photographs?

Positioned (sitting up) was NOT a "rumor". I first posted the idea as SPECULATION.

At the time I was only trying to SPECULATE why LE had said the body appeared to have been "placed" at the CB location. This was also before the more recent rumors that have been posted as to the position of the body.

ETA: If it had been a RUMOR, it would have been nice if someone mentioned it when the SPECULATION was first posted. It was not then, nor has it ever been, (to my knowledge), confirmed as a RUMOR.

Also, capitalization is not being used to express emotion, (or yelling, for that matter). It is used to stress the difference between speculation and rumor. With a case such as this, when we are relying almost entirely on rumors for our information, it is important to not get the two confused.

Positioned (sitting up) was NOT a "rumor". I first posted the idea as SPECULATION.

At the time I was only trying to SPECULATE why LE had said the body appeared to have been "placed" at the CB location. This was also before the more recent rumors that have been posted as to the position of the body.

Sorry alt, I was going from memory and used the wrong word. I went back and found your posts and corrected my statement in post 477.

I've heard a name of someone I'd be curious to sleuth (but I don't know how). I heard interesting information that I think is worthy of looking into. How do I get the name out to a worthy sleuther to check out. I'm not sure if they are 18 or older but I 'think' they are.

I've heard a name of someone I'd be curious to sleuth (but I don't know how). I heard interesting information that I think is worthy of looking into. How do I get the name out to a worthy sleuther to check out. I'm not sure if they are 18 or older but I 'think' they are.

can you make a rhyme of the first and last name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya