WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a pm from someone and had access to reply - I'd rather try that so I can share what I heard too. Can you pm me?

I tried. It will only let me public. Give a few hints. There are enough on here who will be able to piece stuff together...

Initials LC, I asked a few pages ago if he'd ever come up and had no response (and couldn't find any mention in the pages I've read). What I 'heard' is that MC turned him in for a crime that he later got in trouble for. The person sharing with me said he is 'crazy' and he could see him doing this. The person sharing with me also said LC's mother told him that he has been heavily questioned and tools confiscated.

Initials LC, I asked a few pages ago if he'd ever come up and had no response (and couldn't find any mention in the pages I've read). What I 'heard' is that MC turned him in for a crime that he later got in trouble for. The person sharing with me said he is 'crazy' and he could see him doing this. The person sharing with me also said LC's mother told him that he has been heavily questioned and tools confiscated.

Is this LC on the jail roster tonight?

I'm quoting myself because that LC on the roster is too old if you are worried about him being 18ish. Can you rhyme, and are they school acquaintances, work, friends, employment related??

Just looked, he hasn't been since I heard his name... that is why I wonder if he is a minor??? We can't see the roster for the JDC can we?

I think his MS lists Wenatchee if that is what you are asking...
Profile pictures have a lot of 'red'

ok that's him for sure, now we need to figure out some more. So the mother of this person has been approached by LE in regards to some tools/weapons? Do you know when MC allegedly ratted on him? Were they friends prior to this?

Krista, Wow, that was fast - you are good. I don't know if that is the one, the person who told me about it was just that - told me MC snitched and he got in trouble for it - but that was the type of crime he referred to. He didn't tell me when or where it was.

Grey, As I look closer, the one I thought on MS it was posted Omak as his school so not sure if that is him or not. Some of his pictures look like they are from Dryden park but I could be wrong. Connecting it to that MS is 'my' attempt to look him up - not from the fellow who mentioned him to me.

ok that's him for sure, now we need to figure out some more. So the mother of this person has been approached by LE in regards to some tools/weapons? Do you know when MC allegedly ratted on him? Were they friends prior to this?

The person who told me, said LC's mother told him that LC had been questioned a lot and that LE confiscated tools. I asked if he knew him. He said he does but they are not friends cause he is 'crazy'.

I am sure that is the right guy on myspace. One of his listed "friends" on there says RIP MAckenzie, so possibly. Last Apple Blossom festival, there was an award won by the same named person in the 13-17 yr old category. Golds Gym also won an award and there were drill teams present.

I've got an arrest warrant out for him from the 2008 arrest, but I don't think I can link it, since at the time he was a minor. That being said, it contains his address for 2008. I won't link that specific address unless someone says I can, but it's in the manson tribute....Easy St, Wenatchee

Lol, grey....I still can't seem to find the myspace. ugh!!

Can you determine an age from the court records from this year? I believe he IS 18, but I just want that validated.

He has TWO myspace pages....one appears to be older than the other, but the most recent one, with the most recent photos CLEARLY show his gang affiliation with the bloods.

I've never really checked out MS before, but just looked through his posts from before MC disappeared.... interesting??? What do you guys think? Did you read them?

Can you determine an age from the court records from this year? I believe he IS 18, but I just want that validated.

He has TWO myspace pages....one appears to be older than the other, but the most recent one, with the most recent photos CLEARLY show his gang affiliation with the bloods.

I haven't seen a birthdate. He has to currently be 18. By the few things I have found, I am sure he is 18, but no date yet. Still hunting. HUGE gang affiliation. Yikes.

I've never really checked out MS before, but just looked through his posts from before MC disappeared.... interesting??? What do you guys think? Did you read them?

VERY strange. How do they know each other??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18