WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH!! Saw the Feb 10th comment...did you see the response? "Stab them *** back"??

I think we're gonna get in trouble for talking about another forum that people can't see....I think that's against the rules!?>!??! Someone help me out please. How do you talk about what someone has written in another forum....he's 18? Thanks!

Did LC really go out of town because of a ? girls death ? Revenge possible if so

Seems like an odd story to make up. Seems like someone could confirm that rather easily. It is odd that he bothers explaining WHY he has to be gone within a certain time period....because of the deceased girls religious beliefs. I suppose it could be a lie, just an odd story.

Ugh....Sorry I'm a latecomer, so the timeline is a little unfamiliar to me.

"Fresh out of Jail, ready to raise ****"
posted on Jan 30th.

What date did MC go missing? Does this timeline even work with her date missing and date found? How/Why was he in jail on Jan 30th and again Feb 20th??

I am not happy to see LC's dad MRC level III living so close to the college either, there was a daycare a few houses away from where MRC stayed with his papa for awhile and it totally went out of business. reference wenatchee wa sex offender list MRC map......... sorry do not know how to post the link, tried it didn't work but it is there

Ugh....Sorry I'm a latecomer, so the timeline is a little unfamiliar to me.

"Fresh out of Jail, ready to raise ****"
posted on Jan 30th.

What date did MC go missing? Does this timeline even work with her date missing and date found? How/Why was he in jail on Jan 30th and again Feb 20th??

She went missing on Tuesday, Feb. 9, and was found on Saturday, Feb. 13.

How do you find LC on FB? Very new to that site? Tryed to "find friends" typed name
notta?? Any help? TIA

Regarding LC's dad. Not that there's EVER an appropriate time to rape a child, but this offense happened in 1990. I'm not really sure that one can be 'fixed' from that, but I also don't know if this was an '18 year old child' he was dating, or a 5 year old child he was forcing. LC wouldn't have been born at that time...so it VERY WELL could have been that he was sleeping with LC's mother who was underage. Just a thought.

Regardless, this father and his wife seem pretty happy and normal these days per facebook.
I'm wondering why they don't know what their teen son is doing..or why they don't seem VERY concerned about his inability to stay out of jail...and gangs.

Puff:

Thank God you're here!! We needed another great sleuther!!

She went missing on Tuesday, Feb. 9, and was found on Saturday, Feb. 13.

Thanks...so the timeline would work. I'm just wondering why he will 'Always Love' MC....when, outside of school, they don't seem to have any clear connection. I'm scared that MC was involved with this gang...or was hanging around with them.

My opinion on this guy... he's just stupid enough to be dangerous.

Gang wannabe. BUT seemingly stupid enough to try to do something awful enough to impress the big boys.

He seems hyperactive. And it's sickening the way the girls on his photos fight over him. One even has a photo of a sonogrammed bun-in-the-oven as her profile pic (gag) while she's saying that she loves him and is trying to one-up the other girls with how much she loves him.

Stupid kids.

He, though... I just get a bad vibe from him, and it doesn't have anything to do with his music, his juggalo crap, or his cute little red bandannas. He's got something bad going on with him. The suicide posts... uck.

I know the girl MRC raped. When I saw LC's name, I wondered if he was related... Gah.

Regarding LC's dad. Not that there's EVER an appropriate time to rape a child, but this offense happened in 1990. I'm not really sure that one can be 'fixed' from that, but I also don't know if this was an '18 year old child' he was dating, or a 5 year old child he was forcing. LC wouldn't have been born at that time...so it VERY WELL could have been that he was sleeping with LC's mother who was underage. Just a thought.

Regardless, this father and his wife seem pretty happy and normal these days per facebook.
I'm wondering why they don't know what their teen son is doing..or why they don't seem VERY concerned about his inability to stay out of jail...and gangs.

Thanks for that thought!! IDK Tried to find it ..IM Bad.. seems someone posted previously about different levels of sex offenders.. seems it had somewhat to do with age and age difference.. curious now will go back through some pages and try to find it, unless someone has it still at hand..
Kinda of an all the sudden new possible twist here, with the possible gang thing?
pages..

I know the girl MRC raped. When I saw LC's name, I wondered if he was related... Gah.

A child or a girl he was dating? If you know?

Regardless, MRC is all about hockey, his wife, and his other child these days. Absolutely NO MENTION of LC on his or his wife's facebook page. I don't think the wife is LC's mother, but they both seem very happy and upbeat, and unconcerned with LC entirely.

///snipped///

I don't believe we are sleuthing LC's dad, so I will keep this brief:

It was not a girl he was dating. It was not consensual. The girl was (I will give you a span of ages, so as not to reveal her identity) between the ages of 12 and 16. It was not LC's mother. Again, I will say it was NOT consensual, and it was not an underage girl he was dating. The girl lived with me for several months when we were young and we stayed in close contact for many years. She told me about the incident at the time it happened.

If I remember correctly, I beleive LC stayed with his Grandparents alot when he was very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!