WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleuthed a lot of these Juggalos not long after Mackenzie's body was found, including LC. He has a friend named BJ (those initials refer to two first names). Back then you could see BJ's status and mood at the time Mackenzie disappeared. Her mood said something about having to kill a girl and there were some other things in her status that made me go hmmm.... At the time I just figured it was some kind of coincidence, I didn't think I had stumbled upon a major clue just randomly looking at Myspaces of the youth of Wenatchee. But now it seems more interesting.

Anyway I don't know how close BJ and LC are, maybe one of the locals knows, but I just wanted to throw that out now. I wish I could see her old status and mood but you have to be a friend to see that stuff. You can find her page by Google searching for - "U stranger u 4get about me o waat? U dnt even say hy"

THAT is disturbing. Did you see where her status says you are the stupidest guy I ever met and I hope what you did was worth it?? That is not normal. Who knows what she is talking about exactly, but it makes you think?

BUT, he makes a status change on the day she went missing at 4:52, uploaded from his mobile phone. (If you look me in the eyes i can never tell a lie you can tell that i'm an angel demon.) Hummm... maybe that is why there was a bag on her head. If he looks her in the eyes, he can't lie, so this way he doesn't have to tell the truth...

Just my 2 cents

When I read LC's "work" he comes across as VERY depressed and suicidal more than anything. Feeling very disconnected from people and despair. That could lead to inactivity and slothiness.............or the suicidal aspect could lead to doing very impulsive violent things to bring attention to his despair. His rap, pics etc. on the site look very typical for males of that age that are bored and depressed--------lots of use of the most violent and shocking to bring attention to how hopeless they feel. Notice he gets lots of "care" from the girls and mom when he shoots out funky statements.

What am I saying? He could be seriously grieving MC and the general chaos of his world---or he had something to do with events. Not clear----but don't get too swayed by the screen of shock---many teen guys do that stuff (Marilyn Manson, Nazi symbols, blood, gang finger stuff, gritted teeth, devil moods.......because they don't have enough to do, are disconnected from the community, don't like school and don't have a purpose yet ---job, relationship, income, etc.). The one girl's response to him is concerning so I am still collecting data on his circle and on him---I sure wish someone (counselor, minister) could connect with him because the despair is palpable.

Just my 2 cents

When I read LC's "work" he comes across as VERY depressed and suicidal more than anything. Feeling very disconnected from people and despair. That could lead to inactivity and slothiness.............or the suicidal aspect could lead to doing very impulsive violent things to bring attention to his despair. His rap, pics etc. on the site look very typical for males of that age that are bored and depressed--------lots of use of the most violent and shocking to bring attention to how hopeless they feel. Notice he gets lots of "care" from the girls and mom when he shoots out funky statements.

What am I saying? He could be seriously grieving MC and the general chaos of his world---or he had something to do with events. Not clear----but don't get too swayed by the screen of shock---many teen guys do that stuff (Marilyn Manson, Nazi symbols, blood, gang finger stuff, gritted teeth, devil moods.......because they don't have enough to do, are disconnected from the community, don't like school and don't have a purpose yet ---job, relationship, income, etc.). The one girl's response to him is concerning so I am still collecting data on his circle and on him---I sure wish someone (counselor, minister) could connect with him because the despair is palpable.

Also, when you read his dad's FB, it is sort-of sad. He seems so loving and caring to his young son and his own father and his wife, but never makes mention of LC. There is only one mention at all regarding LC I see and it is from someone else asking how he is doing. Probably doesn't have much of a support system. Sad, really.

Status update from one of LC's gal pals -
**** THE POLICE!!! U aint got **** on me... u can try as hard as u want and spend everyday telling me u will catch me slip but i will still say **** THE POLICE!

ok, here is another kink in the story.....I was at a local store a while back and the clerk told me that her family has been friends with the C's for a long time. She said that either on the first or second day of MC missing, her parents were driving on the highway by Fred Meyer and actually saw MC walking on the side of the road headed towards Cresent Bar. I asked if they are positive it was her and she said yes they were positive and they had gone to the police to tell them this info once they learned she was missing. Apparently they didn't know she was "missing" when they saw her that day.

another thing...i kind of know of MRC and LC because they lived near my house at the grandparents home on easy street on and off over the years....MRC and LC have always been in and out of trouble and this has always been a concern of the neighborhood.

ok, here is another kink in the story.....I was at a local store a while back and the clerk told me that her family has been friends with the C's for a long time. She said that either on the first or second day of MC missing, her parents were driving on the highway by Fred Meyer and actually saw MC walking on the side of the road headed towards Cresent Bar. I asked if they are positive it was her and she said yes they were positive and they had gone to the police to tell them this info once they learned she was missing. Apparently they didn't know she was "missing" when they saw her that day.

another thing...i kind of know of MRC and LC because they lived near my house at the grandparents home on easy street on and off over the years....MRC and LC have always been in and out of trouble and this has always been a concern of the neighborhood.
wow! is this the first time this info is being shared?

I am pretty well in disagreement with the thought that the kids that are participating in the despair, entitlement, anger, drama consciousness need counsel or ministry. What they really need is someone to have the courage to teach them about respect, responsibility and rules.

Would that Rumor fit with the 911 report of a young female seeming to be despondent and on the railroad tracks (for time and location in a timeline)?

wow! is this the first time this info is being shared?

yes it is the first time I have shared it. I honestly don't know why I didn't share it earlier. I felt like it couldn't be true....and maybe it's not true, I don't know. The clerk that told me this was in a picture from the memorial though and it stated that she and her family were close friends of the C's. Sorry, I should have said something about it earlier.....

I am pretty well in disagreement with the thought that the kids that are participating in the despair, entitlement, anger, drama consciousness need counsel or ministry. What they really need is someone to have the courage to teach them about respect, responsibility and rules.

In my work---those all go together---but you have to listen first then show them that respect-rules-responsibility bring freedom and love. Jail--which is a focus on rules and force-- has not had any impact on him because it is missing the other half----listening, time, empathy. It is possible that MC and LC were missing that other half and sought each other out.............SPECULATION.

So .. MC experiences a carjacking, perhaps becomes disoriented from being hit while fighting back but then is kidnapped to CB while roaming aimlessly along?

Nahhh ....

Would that Rumor fit with the 911 report of a young female seeming to be despondent and on the railroad tracks (for time and location in a timeline)?

I thought that case was up near Cashmere which would not fit. IIRC.

So .. MC experiences a carjacking, perhaps becomes disoriented from being hit while fighting back but then is kidnapped to CB while roaming aimlessly along?

Nahhh ....

I know! I can't imagine this is true.....it makes NO sense. I guess that is why I didn't post it earlier.

Originally posted by James Vic:

"This is the call prior to them calling in Mackenzie’s abandoned car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10C01195 ASSIST AGENCY 19:12:35 02/09/10 HEGBERG MARK ACT

BURLINGTON NORTHERN & SANTA FE, RAILWAY CO

BNSF POLICE REQ LE TO CONTACT FEMALE SITTING ON THE TRAIN TRACKS, A TRAIN DID GO
BY RECENTLY & SHE GOT UP BUT RETURNED TO THE TRACKS, PER BNSF DO NOT BELIEVE
ANOTHER TRAIN IS SCHED TO GO THROUGH THERE ANYTIME SOON.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10C01196 SUSPICIOUS 20:02:34 02/09/10 CORULLI DOUG ACT

We now know that Mackenzie was down at the park shortly after she left beauty school. One route from the park goes right by the BNSF offices. Does anyone know of a way to find out the address of the call?"

Originally posted by James Vic:

"This is the call prior to them calling in Mackenzie’s abandoned car.

10C01195 ASSIST AGENCY 19:12:35 02/09/10 HEGBERG MARK ACT

BURLINGTON NORTHERN & SANTA FE, RAILWAY CO

BNSF POLICE REQ LE TO CONTACT FEMALE SITTING ON THE TRAIN TRACKS, A TRAIN DID GO
BY RECENTLY & SHE GOT UP BUT RETURNED TO THE TRACKS, PER BNSF DO NOT BELIEVE
ANOTHER TRAIN IS SCHED TO GO THROUGH THERE ANYTIME SOON.
10C01196 SUSPICIOUS 20:02:34 02/09/10 CORULLI DOUG ACT

We now know that Mackenzie was down at the park shortly after she left beauty school. One route from the park goes right by the BNSF offices. Does anyone know of a way to find out the address of the call?"

If you check the list at the top and match the time it has the address. This was cashmere, and they talked to the girl.

How did you find out MRC was LC dad?

It would be a major life turnaround for the MRC that I know (who is definately LC's father) to be an upbeat, positive hockey dad. He was in major trouble (prison) the last time I heard anything about him. That was why LC was living with the grandparents.

Thanks. When you say "her parents" in this scenario... do you mean WC & RC or WC & JF?

bnsf r.r. special agents wouldnt call police, they would handle the situation themselves. As for the train, I believe that day bnsf ran 28 trains, wich would be 1 every 45 minutes.

Thanks. When you say "her parents" in this scenario... do you mean WC & RC or WC & JF?

THe clerks parents were driving on the highway and they clerks parents were friends with WC and RC when they were together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!