WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to share information with my fellow sleuthers and I'm taking somewhat of a risk doing so.

I had never talked to JV before a few days ago.

He was not forthcoming with all this information, lets just say that. It took a lot of pulling to get it out of him. He didn't know who I am and what my intentions were and I don't blame him for being cautious, especially considering the nature of this crime.

He has never asked me to tell everyone that he's a good guy, blah blah blah. I told him I would be clearing up some rumors for him, and he said that's cool.

I, for one, sincerely appreciate the information that you have shared.

Well that says ALOT! You stated that he does not frequent here so some of our PIOs would not be known to him, right? How many possible PIOs do you think he may have? The media or LE hasnt given any... Who else would he suspect? Someone close to MC or WC.. clear as day to me!

Yea!! :dance:

Well...I believe all of our POIs originally came from reliable sources. So, you can say that JV was extremely close to MC and she told him about the people in her life that scared her/were mean to her.

He based his assumptions off of that, not off of this website and not from LE. He actually hasn't been following any websites or news about it. It must just hurt too much...?

Yeah, hopefully I haven't said too much already. My husband is going to be like Del Rio's wife was and want me to remove everything!

The nature of the crime is very scary and the thought of the killer reading everything right now scares the out of me. What if they have some software that can read IP addresses and they find out where I live? :eek:

Go ahead and remove it if it makes you feel safer. It is scary.

Yeah, hopefully I haven't said too much already. My husband is going to be like Del Rio's wife was and want me to remove everything!

The nature of the crime is very scary and the thought of the killer reading everything right now scares the out of me. What if they have some software that can read IP addresses and they find out where I live? :eek:

I am guessing Killer reads here, often.

I know there's no software that reads IPs and shows residential addresses.

Well...I believe all of our POIs originally came from reliable sources. So, you can say that JV was extremely close to MC and she told him about the people in her life that scared her/were mean to her.

He based his assumptions off of that, not off of this website and not from LE. He actually hasn't been following any websites or news about it. It must just hurt too much...?

How is MC's family holding up? Her Dad especially?

Does Dee have a criminal record?
Sometimes people with criminal records know other people with criminal records. Perhaps then she hears rumors that could be true.

Don't lose your edge, Melissa. We need you in this endeavor.

How is MC's family holding up? Her Dad especially?

Man, I can't even grasp an idea of what he & other family members are going through! I just think about the frustration that we all have with how slow this case seems to be progressing. For those closest to her, they can't even begin the mourning process. They have to just wait, to have any kind of closure. It must be hell. :cry:

Man, I can't even grasp an idea of what he & other family members are going through! I just think about the frustration that we all have with how slow this case seems to be progressing. For those closest to her, they can't even begin the mourning process. They have to just wait, to have any kind of closure. It must be hell. :cry:

Well, I think they are going have this wrapped up really soon...! JMHO :crazy:

I know, that threw me off too. I thought they specifically said that it wasn't a kidnapping? Wouldn't a stranger jumping in your car or grabbing you be considered kidnapping? Also, when they announced that she wasn't sexually assaulted that told me it wasn't a stranger. The anger and violence that was done to her couldn't have been random. It had to have been someone she knew.

I agree. If a stranger committed murder, he'd have to do it out in the open, on the street, for it not to be considered a kidnapping. This murder was not done, out in the open, on the street. Therefore....if a stranger is responsible for the murder it would also be considered a kidnapping...right?

So...if it was not a kidnapping...then the killer was not a stranger....right???? These statements are my opinion.

Somebody throw me a lifeline! I'm crashing and burning! First we hear the perp definitely knew MC, now we hear they don't know for sure. There's a bunch of missing "critical" cell phone data. What the hell? Man, I hope these are ploys to mess with the killer. I'm losing confidence.

I agree. If a stranger committed murder, he'd have to do it out in the open, on the street, for it not to be considered a kidnapping. This murder was not done, out in the open, on the street. Therefore....if a stranger is responsible for the murder it would also be considered a kidnapping...right?

So...if it was not a kidnapping...then the killer was not a stranger....right???? These statements are my opinion.

She could have gone willingly with a stranger. Not kidnapping.

What does ICE have to do with all of this? It seems to me, in this economy, various LE agencies would not just be "lending a hand" due to their own budget issues. Is there some kind of international connection that would draw ICE in for the duration of the investigation? Something just doesn't fit...

snipped

Wait, she's bregging that she beat up a woman and her daughter, her own boyfriend and dogs! I really hope she's not serious. As you hopefully can tell from my posts, I care about people but as you can see from my picture, I really love dogs too! What a sick person she is.

I think most of us had already come to that conclusion! Was it Miss Maple that said she was a few cheerio's short of a full bowl?! Or was that Ahsgramma?
Either way.........:loser:

FYI Just announced on KIRO tv from Seattle that at 11:00pm tonight there will be an update to the MC story and about the missing phone records. Could be what we already saw on Wenatchee World tonight but just in case there might be something else, thought you all might be interested.

What does ICE have to do with all of this? It seems to me, in this economy, various LE agencies would not just be "lending a hand" due to their own budget issues. Is there some kind of international connection that would draw ICE in for the duration of the investigation? Something just doesn't fit...

There were about 10-12 people in Chelan jail the other day, with ICE next to their names. Charges were marijuana, meth, cocaine, heroin, fire am, intent. Some had two of those charges, some had all.

I think most of us had already come to that conclusion! Was it Miss Maple that said she was a few cheerio's short of a full bowl?! Or was that Ahsgramma?
Either way.........:loser:

Looks to me like she has a bowl but no cheerios, milk or spoon.

I really want to know more about this girl who was beat up and where this party was and if MC went to the party. Anything....

What the hell? Man, I hope these are ploys to mess with the killer. I'm losing confidence.

I think that is the idea... if the killer knew or heard that, through the media, that they were on to him, he would probably run, hide, etc. If the word on the street says differently, he may think he is in the clear.. and could talk, or do something stupid. Its LE vs him and LE will win...

The COD was not to be released because they didnt want the public to know... its all strategy. If the COD was not released and then the POI had some communication about the COD, wouldnt that require some explanation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82