WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo NUMBER 906:

As this photo shows, the level of the river is back up to normal as of yesterday:

Could you list exact times for when those pictures were taken. I want to compare it to what the level above and below the dams were doing at the time you took these shots.

Even more, I was wondering if you have the exact times of some of the older pictures you took showing the water level lower. (Yeah, the time needs to be pretty exact (time stamp in metadata?) as the generators kick on and off pretty quick sometimes)

I have permission to say this from a first-hand source who does not want to be identified publicly. I have confirmation that Mackenzie was found with her legs in the water of the Columbia River. She was wearing clothing identical to that which she was wearing in the parking-lot video on the day that she disappeared. She had a black garbage bag on her head. To the naked eye, there was no obvious blood on the beach around her, nor was there anything of obvious evidentiary value near her body--again, to the naked eye. I cannot answer any questions that this post may raise, and will not betray my source by revealing their identity on this board.

It's up to each of you whether you wish to believe me or not.

Speculative Possibilities Only:
  • MC passed same day she went missing.
  • MC was 'held' at x location until death and ultimate location.
  • Black garbage bag to match MC's dark clothing to eliminate face skin reflection from observation from land and water and / or to retain body fluids.
  • Bag placed while MC was still up and alive and before blunt force trauma occurred.
  • Bag placed post-mortem.
  • Plasma drip or other body fluid or perp spittle on the beach.
  • Nothing relevant or useful on beach, visible or otherwise.
  • Body might have 'drifted' onto beach from other location. Where was original drop location?
  • Body was 'placed' in water (water level high) and water receded to 'legs-only' coverage.
  • Body was 'placed' on beach (water level lower) and water level rose and surrounded MC's legs.

Here's a photo of the outlet that flows from the upper pond to the lower pond.

Photo NUMBER 909:

Attachments

• IMGP1514.jpg
    IMGP1514.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 111
If anyone wants to see the plat of 156 CB which is to scale (1"-80'), this is it. From the Douglas County GIS website:

thumb-15C6_4BBCE6EA.jpg

Click this url to see it full-size: http://xs.to/image-15C6_4BBCE6EA.jpg

A lifetime ago, I worked with a surveyor. That surely does look like some of the plastic washers/spikes we used for temp markers. Identical to them.

Possible that LE has learned how good they are for marking, especially with fluorescent plastic washers. Usually, LE forensics uses marker flags...which they number to correspond with records they keep.

LE might have used them to mark stride length ... to determine perp's ~ height / gate.

I have permission to say this from a first-hand source who does not want to be identified publicly. I have confirmation that Mackenzie was found with her legs in the water of the Columbia River. She was wearing clothing identical to that which she was wearing in the parking-lot video on the day that she disappeared. She had a black garbage bag on her head. To the naked eye, there was no obvious blood on the beach around her, nor was there anything of obvious evidentiary value near her body--again, to the naked eye. I cannot answer any questions that this post may raise, and will not betray my source by revealing their identity on this board.

It's up to each of you whether you wish to believe me or not.

Fair enough, Pufnstuf, but if at any point your source is willing to engage you in conversation regarding this info, please inquire as to whether the rest of her clothes appeared to be wet. That would tell us a lot, if indeed your source is giving true testimony.

Notice that the nails used where there is yellow spray-paint are 3 to 4 times longer than the nails used in the brushy-area, they don’t have a red-ribbon tied to them, and they have a large rubber washer at the head.

Photo NUMBER 905:

Shoe compression? Stride / gate marker?

A lot of people on here this afternoon. (28 members and 24 guests)
Hello guests, we would love to have you join us and get some new perspectives on things. :)

Here's a photo of the outlet that flows from the upper pond to the lower pond.

Photo NUMBER 909:

I do not want to jump to conclusions (appears as blood) ... so, del, would you happen to know what is the dark red coloring on those transition boundary rocks?

I wonder if the killer just found the black bag at the house or had brought it with him. As for the knife, allot of guys probably carry one. I am assuming the CB house was empty, and nothing like black bags lying around. IMO

I'm not asking this in relation to the MC case... I'm just curious.

Say you're canoeing on the Columbia in this area. Since all of that property frontage at 156 is PUD property, could you legally pull out and camp at that frontage?

Next question....would it be crazy to canoe the Columbia in that area?

An acquaintance told me on Sunday, February 10, about the bag on her head. I wonder if it was an ordinary plastic bag or a very heavyweight "contractor's bag, usually used to pick up and clean a construction site. Can you imagine the sheer terror our perp(s) is living with. If more than one person was involved, I think they would now be gathered in tight little groups, night and day, afraid to let the others out of sight, never knowing when one is going to talk,first.

An acquaintance told me on Sunday, February 10, about the bag on her head. I wonder if it was an ordinary plastic bag or a very heavyweight "contractor's bag, usually used to pick up and clean a construction site. Can you imagine the sheer terror our perp(s) is living with. If more than one person was involved, I think they would now be gathered in tight little groups, night and day, afraid to let the others out of sight, never knowing when one is going to talk,first.

She wasn't found until the 13th. Who is your acquitance?

I was asked a few pages ago to ask my daughter some questions. Can't remember all of them, but this is what I got last night....

1.) drugs or alcohol? no on the drugs and yes on the alcohol

2.) party on Monday night where girl got beat.... nope

3.) involved in gangs?.... nope

The day she went missing , she told my daughter on her way out the door she would be back in 15 minutes... didn't say where she was going

Also that same day she told my daughter she cheated on her boyfriend on New Years.

I still think that the cheating has something to do with it because of how brutal they were. Had to be personal.

I do allot of boating on the CB stretch and that water will change fast. If you don't stay on top of things your boat will be beached so bad you have to wait for the water level to come back up to get unstuck. I think it is totally possible she washed up there on high water, she got hung up in the brush and the water went down. That would explain why she was partially in the brush. If I were to hide a body I sure wouldn't leave the feet hanging out.

Nobody has made mention of this, but do you think they might have gone out past Alcoa on the Chelan County side and dropped her body after the dam? Maybe that's where the tires got muddy and the car got dirty. Then coming back into town, as to not be seen in her car, dodges up Terminal and then up to PC to drop the car? All rural roads and no driving thru town to stop at lights or be spotted by someone who knew MC's car and wonder who's driving her car?

I hope they are feeling terror!!!!!

BBM: An acquaintance told me on Sunday, February 10, about the bag on her head. I wonder if it was an ordinary plastic bag or a very heavyweight "contractor's bag, usually used to pick up and clean a construction site. Can you imagine the sheer terror our perp(s) is living with. If more than one person was involved, I think they would now be gathered in tight little groups, night and day, afraid to let the others out of sight, never knowing when one is going to talk,first.

February 10? MC only went missing on the 9th, and was still considered a missing person. Feb. 14th was Sunday of that week. Are you talking March?

Nobody has made mention of this, but do you think they might have gone out past Alcoa on the Chelan County side and dropped her body after the dam? Maybe that's where the tires got muddy and the car got dirty. Then coming back into town, as to not be seen in her car, dodges up Terminal and then up to PC to drop the car? All rural roads and no driving thru town to stop at lights or be spotted by someone who knew MC's car and wonder who's driving her car?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it since there are so many evidence markers in the photos Del has posted. Most telling is the line from the driveway to the brush. IMHO she was taken to the CB property.

February 10? MC only went missing on the 9th, and was still considered a missing person. Feb. 14th was Sunday of that week. Are you talking March?

I hope it is march, otherwise they know the killer.............

I was asked a few pages ago to ask my daughter some questions. Can't remember all of them, but this is what I got last night....

1.) drugs or alcohol? no on the drugs and yes on the alcohol

2.) party on Monday night where girl got beat.... nope

3.) involved in gangs?.... nope

The day she went missing , she told my daughter on her way out the door she would be back in 15 minutes... didn't say where she was going

Also that same day she told my daughter she cheated on her boyfriend on New Years.

I still think that the cheating has something to do with it because of how brutal they were. Had to be personal.

I do allot of boating on the CB stretch and that water will change fast. If you don't stay on top of things your boat will be beached so bad you have to wait for the water level to come back up to get unstuck. I think it is totally possible she washed up there on high water, she got hung up in the brush and the water went down. That would explain why she was partially in the brush. If I were to hide a body I sure wouldn't leave the feet hanging out.

Nobody has made mention of this, but do you think they might have gone out past Alcoa on the Chelan County side and dropped her body after the dam? Maybe that's where the tires got muddy and the car got dirty. Then coming back into town, as to not be seen in her car, dodges up Terminal and then up to PC to drop the car? All rural roads and no driving thru town to stop at lights or be spotted by someone who knew MC's car and wonder who's driving her car?

But...dont't forget that evidence was collected in and around CB house and property. This would likely not be the case if she floated from upstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd