WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An acquaintance told me on Sunday, February 10, about the bag on her head. I wonder if it was an ordinary plastic bag or a very heavyweight "contractor's bag, usually used to pick up and clean a construction site. Can you imagine the sheer terror our perp(s) is living with. If more than one person was involved, I think they would now be gathered in tight little groups, night and day, afraid to let the others out of sight, never knowing when one is going to talk,first.

Feb 10????? wrong date?

Did you talk to your acquaintance before MC was found???

Another thing, if the suspect(s) assumed the body would be taken downriver, they would have no reason to believe the CB property would have ever popped up on LE radar. (Meaning it was the finding of the body that made LE search the brushy area.. and house... AND bring in a dive team to search the water in front of this property. Therefore, there would be no reason the suspect(s) didn't also throw the weapons used or other evidence, (phone?), away at this same spot.

IMO, I'm not sure if a person from the beach could throw something into the current that would take it down stream and out of the search area LE divers would have gone? Del Rio, could a person throw something such as our RUMORED murder weapon(s) far enough to reach the deep water and current? Even if they were able to throw the items that far, (or the cellphone, not weighing as much as the other items, {which have RUMORED to have been found by LE - possibly by dive team???} would be taken down stream or current), the evidence is still out there, somewhere. I've measured on google earth, (and without walking up the beach to get closer to the deeper water faster moving current), it doesn't look possible to throw an item far enough to get past the underwater shelf which makes up the bay.

The RUMOR that LE have the RUMORED murder weapons is starting to make sense. The LE dive team may have done so. Therefore, maybe nothing of substance was found at the CB house, nor the spec house??? (I was sort of assuming the spec house might have been where they located the murder weapons).

If the above paragraphs look like anything more than a big pile of MOO, you should get your eyes checked. ;)

Could you list exact times for when those pictures were taken. I want to compare it to what the level above and below the dams were doing at the time you took these shots.

Even more, I was wondering if you have the exact times of some of the older pictures you took showing the water level lower. (Yeah, the time needs to be pretty exact (time stamp in metadata?) as the generators kick on and off pretty quick sometimes)

Yes. Photo #906 was taken at 7:10 p.m. on 04/06.

Photo #908 was taken at 11:00 a.m. on 04/07.

Hope that info helps you somehow.

Yes. Photo #908 was taken at 7:10 p.m. on 04/06.

Photo #909 was taken at 11:00 p.m. on 04/07.

hi, del, you might want to check your timestamps .... :waitasec:

I was asked a few pages ago to ask my daughter some questions. Can't remember all of them, but this is what I got last night....

<snipped>

Also that same day she told my daughter she cheated on her boyfriend on New Years.

I still think that the cheating has something to do with it because of how brutal they were. Had to be personal.

Thanks for the info, Curious.

Did your daughter mention who MC allegedly said she cheated with? (e.g. someone local or otherwise)

Also, I assume that JV and MC were together before New Year's and after, being that the report was "she cheated" on him.

Thanks for the info, Curious.

Did your daughter mention who MC said she cheated with? (e.g. someone local or otherwise)

Also, I assume that JV and MC were together before New Year's and after, being that the report was "she cheated" on him.

Might we need MC's definition of 'cheated on him'? Shared a tropical smoothie? A kiss? Other?

and ... where was JV New Year's?

Another thing, if the suspect(s) assumed the body would be taken downriver, they would have no reason to believe the CB property would have ever popped up on LE radar. (Meaning it was the finding of the body that made LE search the brushy area.. and house... AND bring in a dive team to search the water in front of this property. Therefore, there would be no reason the suspect(s) didn't also throw the weapons used or other evidence, (phone?), away at this same spot.

IMO, I'm not sure if a person from the beach could throw something into the current that would take it down stream and out of the search area LE divers would have gone? Del Rio, could a person throw something such as our RUMORED murder weapon(s) far enough to reach the deep water and current? Even if they were able to throw the items that far, (or the cellphone, not weighing as much as the other items, {which have RUMORED to have been found by LE - possibly by dive team???} would be taken down stream or current), the evidence is still out there, somewhere. I've measured on google earth, (and without walking up the beach to get closer to the deeper water faster moving current), it doesn't look possible to throw an item far enough to get past the underwater shelf which makes up the bay.

. . . . RESPECTFULLY OMITTED . . . .

Bold Added above.

Highly unlikely to impossible.

But...dont't forget that evidence was collected in and around CB house and property. This would likely not be the case if she floated from upstream.

Yes, but maybe the person who cut out the trail in the brush cut his finger and that was the "evidence" they found making them think the body was "put" at the location it was found. (That and the body being washed up farther on shore because of the earlier high water). All the searching of everything else around there, (dive team, house, brush, yard, etc), was done under LE's false assumption the body was "put" there.

If that was the case, the body could have only washed ashore at this location and was actually placed in the river some place else upriver. LE would NEVER want to release this knowledge to the public because it would show how inept they are. They might only add the clarification of "at the time" to their previous statement believing the body was also dumped from this location.

LOL - Man if this turns out to be true... sigh!

This is all SPECULATION.

LE might have used them to mark stride length ... to determine perp's ~ height / gate.

I don&#8217;t think they&#8217;re &#8220;stride length markers&#8221; because it&#8217;s going down hill, it&#8217;s uneven, and there is too much vegetation lying on the ground.

Shoe compression? Stride / gate marker?

No shoe compression because of the very thick vegetation covering the ground. The markers are going down hill, so I don&#8217;t think stride / gate marker would be accurate under those circumstances.

I do not want to jump to conclusions (appears as blood) ... so, del, would you happen to know what is the dark red coloring on those transition boundary rocks?

I don&#8217;t know. I speculate it&#8217;s some kind of bacteria? It was kind of eerie seeing it, though.

Yes. Photo #908 was taken at 7:10 p.m. on 04/06.

Photo #909 was taken at 11:00 a.m. on 04/07.

I'm seeing a photo numbers 906 and 908?

909 seems to be the pic of water flowing between the ponds.

I'll start working on the 908 info anyway.

Cheated as in had sex with someone other than JV. Don't know who it was with tho

In your previous post you also said that MC had told your daughter that she had cheated on her boyfriend on New Years on the day she went missing.

There is something that strikes me as odd about MC having that in the forefront of her consciousness on that particular day unless perhaps she was going to have to have a conversation about it with said person later on? I don't know, maybe it simply came up, but it would be interesting to know how the conversation came about. MOO

Photo NUMBER 908:

The river already receeded about 1.5 feet as of this morning:
Del - Was this photo maybe taken at 7:10AM instead of PM? By how you worded the above it sounded like maybe it was a morning photo.
:) Just trying to help.

OBSERVATIONS / OPINIONS:

(1) In the trail leading down the hill through the brushy-area, there is a total of 6 small “red nail” markers. They start about halfway down the hill, and end at the beach.

(2) The separation between these 6 small red nail markers varies from 2 feet to 4 feet. When I walked it, I got the distinct impression that LE was marking footprints (maybe bloody footprints).

(3) The long fluorescent red spray-paint going from the driveway to the lawn is probably not marking wheelbarrow tracks or any other rubber tire tracks. This is so because the ground at that location is extremely hard, i.e., almost as hard as concrete. Rubber tires would not leave any marks.

(4) For the same reason, it is unlikely the long fluorescent red spray-paint is marking “drag marks.”

HYPOTHESIS REGARDING LE’s DIFFERENT EVIDENCE MARKERS:

(1) The yellow spray-paint marks the location of inorganic objects, e.g., clothing, bag, tarp, etc.

(2) The red fluorescent color marks the location of organic materials, e.g., blood, bodily tissue, hair, and etc.

Attached hereto is a diagram of the CB property showing: (1) where the LE markers are situated at; (2) the type of LE marker used; and (3) the color of the LE marker used.

MAP LEGEND:

(a) Yellow Star = yellow fluorescent spray-paint
(b) Red Triangle = the small nails with red ribbons attached
(c) Red Square = large red ribbons tied to the branches of trees or bushes
(d) Grey Rectangle = the stairs
(e) Light Gray Areas = vegetation in the brushy-area that was cleared

Attachments

• MAP 2.jpg
    MAP 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 78
Del - Was this photo maybe taken at 7:10AM instead of PM? By how you worded the above it sounded like maybe it was a morning photo.
:) Just trying to help.

Thanks for the help. I need all I can get.

But, no, that photo was taken at around 7 p.m.

I'm seeing a photo numbers 906 and 908?

909 seems to be the pic of water flowing between the ponds.

I'll start working on the 908 info anyway.

Yes, you're correct: it should be # 906 and then # 908.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000