WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they believe she was murdered there. Guest 676 shared that LE has mentioned a "basement" with the family. Rumor. That would leave one to wonder what would make them think that. I speculate that they have found evidence in her hair that would indicate "possible" basement. Such as mouse droppings......speculation. Most homes around here that would have cellars or "basements" other than a walk out basement would be an older home. speculation. However; you would find something like mouse droppings in other places, like old sheds. What else would you find specific to a basement that would end up in clothing or in hair? Let's speculate some more.

BBM

Interesting that you should mention that...
This caught my attention early on, but it occurred rather far away from
CB, so I didn't post it... but....
This was from the same night she disappeared...

[FONT=&quot]10C01190 SUSPICIOUS 17:14:03 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

CHELAN CO FIRE DIST 7,

BACK OF ROWES TOWING THERE IS A SHACK AND ABOVE THE SHACK THERE'S APPROX 6 JUVS
IN A DRK COLORED TRUCK POSSIBLY RUNNING IN THE MUD, HAD BEEN ANOTHER TRUCK THAT
WENT DOWN TOWARDS THE OLD ROAD TOWARDS CHELAN FALLS -- THERE'S ALSO A MOTORCYCLE[/FONT]

BBM

http://www.mansontribune.com/content/view/1434/2/

If the police know a murder took place in the CB or Spec house, I believe that the realtor has to disclose this information to people who are interested in the house?

Yes, I am almost positive this is the case (relative of a realtor!).

I just spoke with a former president of the state REALTOR association.

The Form 17 document for real estate sales used to require disclosure of any violent crime occurring on the property. However, that item has been removed from the Form 17 - several years ago.

IDK. Just speculating on what might have been in the kitchen for staging purposes, or common items in any OTHER kitchen that would make the glass specific to a kitchen. I'm speculating that they already know where it came from or was on a kitchen counter because they found the source of it, and since they were at the spec house............also, and I overlooked this, the docs specifically say "unk # glass chards from kitchen counter @ home - LOI recovery". RUMOR

DOH!

This is what I thought of re: the "rumored" glass shards. At first I thought exactly what rose said and a couple other people....but...as I stared at the words and thought about it something else came to me. What if...JMO...that statement means exactly that! That they know "WHERE or "WHICH" house they came from. Reading it literally that is what I got. It gives me hope that LE may know the house she was killed at and are trying to get all their duck in a row. JMO:waitasec:

I don't think they believe she was murdered there. Guest 676 shared that LE has mentioned a "basement" with the family. Rumor. That would leave one to wonder what would make them think that. I speculate that they have found evidence in her hair that would indicate "possible" basement. Such as mouse droppings......speculation. Most homes around here that would have cellars or "basements" other than a walk out basement would be an older home. speculation. However; you would find something like mouse droppings in other places, like old sheds. What else would you find specific to a basement that would end up in clothing or in hair? Let's speculate some more.

Around here people make or have shelves on the wall to store their canned goods in there. Could it be jars?

BBM

Interesting that you should mention that...
This caught my attention early on, but it occurred rather far away from
CB, so I didn't post it... but....
This was from the same night she disappeared...

[FONT=&quot]10C01190 SUSPICIOUS 17:14:03 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

CHELAN CO FIRE DIST 7,

BACK OF ROWES TOWING THERE IS A SHACK AND ABOVE THE SHACK THERE'S APPROX 6 JUVS
IN A DRK COLORED TRUCK POSSIBLY RUNNING IN THE MUD, HAD BEEN ANOTHER TRUCK THAT
WENT DOWN TOWARDS THE OLD ROAD TOWARDS CHELAN FALLS -- THERE'S ALSO A MOTORCYCLE[/FONT]

BBM

http://www.mansontribune.com/content/view/1434/2/

I found something interesting on the above link too. If you scroll down where there is desciptions of the calls..the one I am talking aobut "#10C01163" it says something about a woman coming home and finding that someone had removed boards to her basement (outside access) . This is paraphrased, but I found it interesting...:waitasec:

It is on the inventory from the search of MC's car. It actually says glass chards from kitchen counter. Go figure???

I have seen this, but is rumor until docs are posted

Does is state 'shards'? because maybe they are counter top samples - weren't her parents in the construction/home building business? They could have been just in amongst the stuff in her car.

just a possibility...

I think it should be pointed out that REALTOR is a trademarked term.
Not every real estate agent is a REALTOR, but I see people using the term seemingly in place of "real estate agent."

Just wanted to share that.

Also, it is spelled in all caps, or at the very least with a capital R at the beginning.

Wow Guys! I was only gone for a couple hours and the whole thread fell apart.

We don't fight with each other - we don't boss each other around. If a post offends or upset or disparages you - ALERT it and move on!

I'm only going to say this one more time, as I have already said it at least once today - WE DO NOT DISCUSS POSTERS THAT ARE NO LONGER HERE. We don't discuss them by their posting name, we don't discuss them by initials, we don't discuss them by rhyming. We don't discuss them.

Anyone who violates this, from this point forward, will be recommended for a time out. And I'm gonna recommend 5 whole days!!!!

Salem

No one told me the documents were to be kept private. Sharing them in a chat room, gave me another impression.

So in the pictures of the spec house - does it look like the kitchen table is glass?

Counter tops looked like wood to me.

Salem

Remember, kids, if you don't want something posted on the Internet, don't post it on the Internet.

So in the pictures of the spec house - does it look like the kitchen table is glass?

Counter tops looked like wood to me.

Salem

I saw nothing in any of those pics that looked like a glass counter or table tops. There was wood and marble or granite... not sure which... very shiny though and quite beautiful. IMO

I saw nothing in any of those pics that looked like a glass counter or table tops. There was wood and marble or granite... not sure which... very shiny though and quite beautiful. IMO

What do you think that table is made of? This is the spec house, right?

O/T - I agree - it does look very nice. And the bedrooms look huge!

Salem

I wouldn't assume the 'kitchen counter' is mounted or indoors. It could be in storage, or mounted in an outdoor 'kitchen' .... I'm just sayin' ...

The outdoor kitchen just sprung out to me....would make more sense to have glass outdoors. I dont see glass from a kitchen counter in the locations we are aware of. Maybe this has to do with the "third location". I find a lot of relief knowing there is more information available to LE, thats for sure!

Here is the deal on the now infamous Documents - please read!

Round about ways of getting to the docs on a facebook account will not be allowed.

Linking directly to the Court's site is acceptable. If a member of WS wants to post the docs to photobucket and provide a link that would be acceptable. If a member wants to link them to this thread as an attachment that would be acceptable.

But we are not going to run around in circles trying to log into private accounts, etc.

The docs are public information. If you have them and want to link them, great. If not, that's fine too!

ALSO - please NOTE: there will be no bashing of any poster that decides to provide the information OR chooses not to provide the information. Bashing of other posters is against TOS and there has been way too much of it in this thread today. TO's will be recommended if there is any more of it.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads