WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to encourage everyone to stay here... it is difficult as it seems nothing is happening. This has been for me and will continue to be a daily visit. I have not given up hope and once an arrest has been made we can celebrate that together.

I tried and cannot get into the chat.....I did all it said to do but it wont work.Is anyone still here in WS? I wish someone would let us know what is going on.This seemed the better way to go by staying here.Oh what frustration.

I tried and cannot get into the chat.....I did all it said to do but it wont work.Is anyone still here in WS? I wish someone would let us know what is going on.This seemed the better way to go by staying here.Oh what frustration.

I had some problems getting into it. I did a JAVA update a couple of days ago and my computer has not been the same since.

Wow, that seems to contradict all the previous reports that she had been wearing the same clothing. It is hard to know what to believe, if any of the information we had before was correct, or if this new info is more reliable.

Wow, that seems to contradict all the previous reports that she had been wearing the same clothing. It is hard to know what to believe, if any of the information we had before was correct, or if this new info is more reliable.

I know but the new info is from court document search warrants that someone was able to obtain.

It seems that LE has not been very honest about what they actually know. If they have a suspect they should pick him up on something, even if it is some minor charge and hold him. Then they could get additional information from him while he is in jail.

wow, that is huge, maybe she did change and planned to meet someone or someones....

It seems that LE has not been very honest about what they actually know. If they have a suspect they should pick him up on something, even if it is some minor charge and hold him. Then they could get additional information from him while he is in jail.

I SO agree!

I did hear from my teen grandaughter that she was suppose to meet someone one from tacoma..I heard they checked him out.hmmmm This could be what we need!!!

Another interesting tidbit is that glass shards were found in her car, as well as on a kitchen counter in a location of interest. Don't know where the location of interest is. I've been a long-time lurker and am often behind the times, so haven't been posting yet. Night, all! ( I prefer the forum, too, but did get in to chat tonight, and it was interesting.)

Just heard on King 5 News that the reward fund has gone up to $54,000.

Good news about the reward fund. Hopefully someone with some information will step forward. I wonder how, or by whom, the fund was bumped up so much? Maybe LE is so close, but just needs someone to step forward to break this case.

If someone is reading these threads who can help solve the crime, speak up for Mackenzie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme