DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from:
A day of remembrance
Arena crowd pays respects to Mackenzie Cowell

Cowell’s family and friends were expected at the service. Wednesday, Ernie Rodriguez, marketing director for the arena, said they were “planning on a full house.”

The parking lot was filling up by 10 a.m.

Sounds like there was a nice turnout for Mackenzie. I wish it would've been televised, but unfortunately Mackenzie's case never got national coverage.
Thinking of her loved ones and friends, with heartfelt sympathy today.

I personally know the moms bf and I can without a doubt tell you that it was not him. I will tell you that, of course, he was questioned...thoroughly. Now I can say that I have my own opinions of him and it may not be that great....but that is for personal reasons and reasons unrellated to this case. But I absolutely do not think that he is or has the capacity to be a murderer. I know that what I think and what is true are two totally different things, but seeing as I know him and can make a fair judgement on his character, I have no problem stating my assessment of his involvement...or rather, lack there of.

Would LOVE to pick your brain on that one! I have heard through the grapevine (which may or may not be relevant or true!) that the person who MAY be responsible has been assessed Lie Det. tests. And failed. Has anyone else been on that same grapevine?

and on another note, does anyone local know if there is a girls gang? Southside or something like that?

and on another note, does anyone local know if there is a girls gang? Southside or something like that?

I'm not local, but for what it's worth, I found this:

GRANT COUNTY
(Cities of Moses Lake, Ephrata, Quincy, Royal City and Mattawa)

* Pink Pride Latinas 13 (Female gang)

Source: http://www.nwgangs.com/25122.html

I can't vouch for the accuracy.

I have not heard about the lie detector test; however, if what I heard last night is true, the person that killed Mackenzie is an idiot if they don’t give up immediately.

I also would like to let everyone know, we mean no harm when we look at information about people who were close to the victim. We are just asking questions and right now there are more questions than answers. When we ask about an individual and the response is they would never do that, then we ask more. Humans are naturally curious and want to see for themselves. I know if I was close to someone who might be a suspect I would think two things. First, I know them and they would not ever do that. Last, I would hope that they didn't do it. Again not directed to anyone specific.

FYI to everyone. I had a face to face conversation with VDD today. He told me he just got out of jail on monday after being in 2 months for assault. Therefore, he is not the killer.

And yes, there are girl gangs in Wenatchee. Most are associated with the male gangs and do not have gang names of their own.

I have not heard about the lie detector test; however, if what I heard last night is true, the person that killed Mackenzie is an idiot if they don’t give up immediately.

I also would like to let everyone know, we mean no harm when we look at information about people who were close to the victim. We are just asking questions and right now there are more questions than answers. When we ask about an individual and the response is they would never do that, then we ask more. Humans are naturally curious and want to see for themselves. I know if I was close to someone who might be a suspect I would think two things. First, I know them and they would not ever do that. Last, I would hope that they didn't do it. Again not directed to anyone specific.

I know you're not directing this to anyone specific, but in reference to MY post I'd just like to say that you're absolutely right...my first thought IS that of course he would never (and couldn't) do something like that....but with anyone, no matter how close you are to them and how well you know them, you eventually get to the point where you say..."Well I HOPE they didn't do it!"

On another note...whatis all this info about a Lie Det. and what it is that you heard last night James? Is there any way you guys could post something/anything that would let us in on what's going on w/o going overboard or exposing anyone??

Sorry if this sounds cryptic, it is meant to. Sorry if you don’t understand. Edit-red updated today. Am I the only one that thinks it is very curious that Edit-red updates every time something happens in the Mackenzie case? Sorry if I said too much.

I noticed that today, also. I wondered the same thing.

You need to look at the comments on the WW website right now before they pull them.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/25/memorial-service-honors-a-life-cut-short/

James,
It's already gone, if I read the same post you were referring to... I knew it would get yanked so I cut and pasted it to a word document where I've been keeping other posts I know won't be around long... I don't think I can post it here, though. I still have it open on my 'puter if someone can tell me how to "cache"....

ETA- or you can send James a PM-- LoL, I was typing this as he posted that!

You can generalize what it said without doing an actual copy and paste.

What was said in the Wenatchee World about the mom's bf (which, correct me if I'm wrong, was the post you are referring to that was pulled) is not true...I repeat, not true.

If you know the name of the individual, you could check to see if they are on the jail list this evening.

I am sure that it is typical of the posts. It could be true but it could be someone just spreading rumors. They were told by their father that an arrest was made today. Their father is a construction worker and it was said that the person arrested was also a construction worker.

any locals at the memorial notice if anyone was missing that you would assume should be there? I keep missing all the pulled listings. I heard that the person of interest has failed their polygraph. I also heard someone was in custody. I have no idea who. I have my assumption, but what good is that.

No, they would not leave it up on the site were it true or not true. They cannot leave anything up that has not been confirmed by LE, especially when it points to someone directly.

Did anyone remember reading somewhere that her aunt said she was leaving the salon and was meeting someone? Maybe this is where he was scheduled to meet with him/her. This would have been an article early on.

found it... "In Wenatchee, Pam. She was at beauty school and apparently met someone outside. It's pretty sketchy about where she went from there. Scary......just prayers and more prayers" it was posted on her aunts facebook. Poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle