WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was her friendship with CW not questioned by many here when he was first arrested, this saddens me but her arrest has not come as quite a shock to me, I am so happy that Mackenzie is going to get the justice she so deserves.

Whoever stated when this comes to light we will be very surprised, they were right, this case has turned, to me anyway into something so dark and sinister that I hope her family is getting the counselling they need.

Komo news has a picture of her. Komo news online....

Was her friendship with CW not questioned by many here when he was first arrested, this saddens me but her arrest has not come as quite a shock to me, I am so happy that Mackenzie is going to get the justice she so deserves.

Whoever stated when this comes to light we will be very surprised, they were right, this case has turned, to me anyway into something so dark and sinister that I hope her family is getting the counselling they need.

Some were trying to sleuth her out, greeneyedgirl. But the posts were all deleted, because she was un-named at that time. Some of the sleuthers areound here (and in chat) are pretty darn incredible! Hat's off to them!

Could be more to come, I'm thinking.

Wenatchee World
On Thursday afternoon Tessa Marie Schuyleman, 22, bailed out of the Chelan County Regional Justice Center, where she’d been held on suspicion of first-degree rendering criminal assistance and obstructing a public officer. She’d been scheduled for an afternoon appearance in court to face charges.

When she posted a percentage of her $29,000 bail amount, her case was stricken from the Thursday schedule, and prosecutors gained more time to flesh out possible charges.

Oops! Scratch the mug shot possiblity. She bailed out of jail and thus no court appearance this afternoon!

Charges still to come for woman implicated in Cowell case.
Originally published December 16, 2010 at 10:16 a.m., updated December 16, 2010 at 4:05 p.m

WENATCHEE — A woman accused of impeding the police probe into Mackenzie Cowell’s murder probably will not face charges this week.

On Thursday afternoon Tessa Marie Schuyleman, 22, bailed out of the Chelan County Regional Justice Center, where she’d been held on suspicion of first-degree rendering criminal assistance and obstructing a public officer. She’d been scheduled for an afternoon appearance in court to face charges.

When she posted a percentage of her $29,000 bail amount, her case was stricken from the Thursday schedule, and prosecutors gained more time to flesh out possible charges.

“I don’t think we’ll do it this week,” said Chelan County Prosecutor Gary Riesen, noting that authorities must charge a suspect in custody within 72 hours of booking.

More at link: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/dec/16/Charges-still-to-come-Cowell-case/

:curses:
Oops! Scratch the mug shot possiblity. She bailed out of jail and thus no court appearance this afternoon!

Charges still to come for woman implicated in Cowell case.
Originally published December 16, 2010 at 10:16 a.m., updated December 16, 2010 at 4:05 p.m

WENATCHEE — A woman accused of impeding the police probe into Mackenzie Cowell’s murder probably will not face charges this week.

“I don’t think we’ll do it this week,” said Chelan County Prosecutor Gary Riesen, noting that authorities must charge a suspect in custody within 72 hours of booking.

More at link: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/dec/16/Charges-still-to-come-Cowell-case/

Just a thought.... if these two were willing to photograph and video the blood stains before and after cleaning - and pose for a mocking of the murder, my guess is that police have many more incriminating photo/videos in their possession. I cannot imagine he/she/they would not have photographed/videoed the act or at least her body. LE wouldn't make public anymore than they need to hold him until the trial.... just seems logical to me.

This is not a new picture to some of us, that have been on to Tessa for a couple of months but here is the link 2Shy alluded to:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/112009484.html#idc-cover

Maybe we'll have a 'mug shot' later, after her appearance in court this afternoon. Maybe.

Well, now that she's been arrested, can you guys share what connections you made and how you made them? I'm curious to know what turned you on to her. Thanks!

As others have observed, Ms. Schuyleman is sometimes thought to be the same person as Alice Madison, Amelia Miller, or, who really knows how many others? A commentor to a WW story yesterday provided this interesting link: http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/897/crzy.png or:link: http://ameliamiller.deviantart.com/art/I-m-sick-but-I-m-pretty-
"Alice Madison allowed her name to be used on many photos that were posted on the my space devoted to Chris Wilson's band "Last of Mourning Sun"
http://www.myspace.com/thelastofmourningsun
go to photos-page two- bombs of Mourning
To me, some of the photos look like they were taken near the house at Crescent Bar where Mackenzie was found
diviant art page http://www.deviantart.com/

These last couple of months have been nothing but great news in regards to the case. I'm so happy that it's all finally coming together and I really have to give LE credit for the great job they've done, and are doing. LE took a lot of crap from people for months, but I honestly believe they knew exactly what they were doing.

As for CW, it's not looking very good for him AT ALL. I've tried very hard to come up with theories on how he could NOT have done it or been involved, but all the evidence suggests otherwise. And now this Tessa girl, oh boy lol. She pretty much screwed herself by having those videos on her phone. I don't buy this whole, "I was drunk while he took that picture of me on the floor" deal. It's all coming together beautifully, and I believe the best (in regards to finding justice for MC) is yet to come. You guys are great, seems some of you had this Tessa girl on the radar already!

I thought Tessa wanted to be well known. Well, maybe not so much. It appears she's disabled her facebook account; deactivated her Deviant Art account; and removed her photography site.

Gee Tessa, just as we were all getting to know you, and your work. Maybe up next for you would be a gig on America's Dumbest Criminals. :loser:

In the last few days, myspace and facebook are different-no longer searchable-as they were. With facebook, I think it's" the "new profile" everone got suckered into. Truthfully, idk. It is all different for sure.

Thinking of Chris and Tessa, I am reminded more and more of a relationship like Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka's;dom and sub?

It seemed more than suspicious that in Tessa Schuyleman affidavid it was stated Chris Wilson borrowed car from friend on feb 9th . Returned friends car and friend picked Chris up at Lincoln Park at 7:00.pm on Feb. 9th. Lincoln Park is sitting at the entrance heading up to the turn off to Pitchard Canyon. Puts him in that area at that day and time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back