WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck on the info regarding JF!!

I drove by his last known address this morning on my way to work in East Wenatchee but it sits vacant. (Not sure if this was already known, but it is new to me.) Blinds drawn, but open, front porch light on and all. I will say, for someone in construction, and having dealt with high-end, gorgeous homes, like WC’s, you would think he would live in something remotely decent. It IS a home, I’ll give credit for that, but the condition is POOR! The front steps alone would scare the hell outta me, they look like they are falling apart! I took a picture, should I post?

I know it doesn’t mean much, but I feel strongly that money was involved with this whole triangle!

DEL RIO...Thank You for all the great info & pictures!!! :dance:

He doesn't live there and hasn't for quite some time. The house is in Foreclosure.

The situation could be:

MC:
  • ... knew the perp but they had no 'relationship'.
  • ... knew the perp and they had a 'relationship'.
  • ... did not know the perp but he'd been stalking her.
  • ... did not know the perp and she was a random target.
Questions:
  • When and where did MC change from heels to boots?
  • Was MC aware of the houses involved in the investigation?
  • Did MC ever hang at the Sunnyslope house while it was being constructed / afterward?
  • Had MC been to / frequented any of the houses?
  • Did MC frequent river locations, i.e.: boat dock, private beaches?
  • Was the perp familiar with the Crescent Bar property?
  • Had MC and / or the perp ever attended a party at that property?
  • Was MC offered scholarships over another / other students?
  • Did MC have clients (people who either volunteer or pay to have their hair done by trainees) at the Hair Design school?
  • Did MC have workout partners or spotters at Gold's Gym?
  • Does the perp use steroids?
  • Did MC's brother's friends or acquaintances ever hang with / date MC?
  • Does MC's brother have gym friends that use steroids?
  • Were WC / RC ever involved in questionable activity?
  • Did LE advise the C family to be cautious; targeted?
Observations:
  • MC's walk to her car video: unless it is her 'typical' walking style she appeared either as mildly late or in a mildly-forced hurry.
  • Her quick side-glances indicated either cautiousness or mild distractedness for which she had no time.
  • If MC changed any clothing item she did not do it while in the parking lot. Minimal time for foot-wear change.
  • A grey mini-van along the row closest to the stores was either occupied or reflected near-by activity - MC seemed not to notice.
  • A brutality or extreme violence is indicated by LE's comment: "monster".
  • The bag on / over MC's head was to contain blood or indicated familiarity, intimacy, passion and / or concern.
  • WC assumes fear, evidenced by multiple 911 calls.
  • Perp is familair with at least specific locations in and near Wenatchee.
  • Could be a Stillman copy-cat crime.
  • It wasn't suicide.

CHUCK:

Here's my opinion (in all caps) regarding your thoughts/scenarios:

MC:
... knew the perp and they had a 'relationship'. I AGREE WITH THIS ONE.

Questions:

When and where did MC change from heels to boots? SHE DIDN’T.

Was the perp familiar with the Crescent Bar property? HE MUST HAVE.

Observations:

MC's walk to her car video: unless it is her 'typical' walking style she appeared either as mildly late or in a mildly-forced hurry. I AGREE.

Her quick side-glances indicated either cautiousness or mild distractedness for which she had no time. I AGREE.

If MC changed any clothing item she did not do it while in the parking lot. Minimal time for foot-wear change. I AGREE.

A brutality or extreme violence is indicated by LE's comment: "monster". I AGREE.

The bag on / over MC's head was to contain blood or indicated familiarity, intimacy, passion and / or concern. USUALLY WHEN A MURDER VICTIM’S BODY IS PURPOSEFULLY COVERED IN SOME MANNER, IT’S AN INDICATION THAT THE PERP WAS FAMILIAR WITH THE VICTIM.

Perp is familair with at least specific locations in and near Wenatchee. I THINK THE PERP(S) ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH MUCH OF THE WENATCHEE AREA.

Heck yeah, post the pics.

Actually - NO do not post the pictures. This person has NOT been named by LE or the media. Posting pictures of his house would definitely be an invasion of his privacy and he may very well be innocent.

Thanks,

Salem

Forgive me for jumping in...I was stuck on WW forums and had no idea about this place. I've been trying to read as much as possible so as not to ask questions that have been covered a thousand times. But I can't find where I must have missed the info that MC had a bag on or over her head??

Forgive me for jumping in...I was stuck on WW forums and had no idea about this place. I've been trying to read as much as possible so as not to ask questions that have been covered a thousand times. But I can't find where I must have missed the info that MC had a bag on or over her head??

I guess you can say it's been "rumored" around the valley. Hasn't been stated by LE.

Also, a few people on here know people that live in CB and possibly the people that found her. I think it is true. I heard it right at first actually I just never repeated it.

I love how you referred to it as being "stuck" on WW. LOL! I hardly post on there anymore because I am tired of the bashing going on there. This site is very laid back and friendly.

Actually - NO do not post the pictures. This person has NOT been named by LE or the media. Posting pictures of his house would definitely be an invasion of his privacy and he may very well be innocent.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi, Salem,

Everyone is innocent unless proved guilty, so might I clarify your statement, 'he may very well be innocent', to: he is innocent unless proved guilty. :dance:

I worded that wrong. I have also heard the same thing from a couple of people, and I do believe this is probably true. I just wanted sm123 to know it hasn't been stated by LE.

I love how you referred to it as being "stuck" on WW. LOL! I hardly post on there anymore because I am tired of the bashing going on there. This site is very laid back and friendly.

I agree. I am very glad I found this site and left WW in the dust, and I hope the Basher's over there stay there. I'm not sure who they are but it always seems they are in the back pockets of the WW post slaughtering team. Funny how Dee Riggs comes here asking people why they are posting here? I think its because they have noticed a big drop in activity on their site and want to know why. People are going to go where they aren't going to get attacked for posting what they think. Personally I have not even signed up for an account on WW's site cause of how some certain people on there behave. Not to mention the Nazi style way they kill posts that might be a little politically incorrect or dont live up to there standards. of course, that's just my opinion they can do whatever they like with their website i suppose, but don't come whinin when there aren't anyone left. /Rant off!

Anyways. I'm a new poster here and I Love you guys! keep up the good work :woohoo: and Yes I am local (East Wenatchee)

There was a bag "on" MC's head when her body was discovered.

Do you have a link for this? Or is it just rumor?

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Nevermind Del Rio - I found the post where you explain that this rumor. Thanks!

Do you have a link for this? Or is it just rumor?

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Nevermind Del Rio - I found the post where you explain that this rumor. Thanks!

This has been a rumor since her body was discovered

Welcome to Websleuths JoeFrydey! Yes, this place is a great relief from the WW comment site! Do you have any theories on what may have happened?

I agree. I am very glad I found this site and left WW in the dust, and I hope the Basher's over there stay there. I'm not sure who they are but it always seems they are in the back pockets of the WW post slaughtering team. Funny how Dee Riggs comes here asking people why they are posting here? I think its because they have noticed a big drop in activity on their site and want to know why. People are going to go where they aren't going to get attacked for posting what they think. Personally I have not even signed up for an account on WW's site cause of how some certain people on there behave. Not to mention the Nazi style way they kill posts that might be a little politically incorrect or dont live up to there standards. of course, that's just my opinion they can do whatever they like with their website i suppose, but don't come whinin when there aren't anyone left. /Rant off!

Anyways. I'm a new poster here and I Love you guys! keep up the good work :woohoo: and Yes I am local (East Wenatchee)

I am very new too. I love this site. I find it refreshing (even though the subject is not happy) and informational. I wont be posting on WW anymore. I also find that it seems that the theories on WW are sooooo off point that it almost becomes annoying. Sorry if that sounds mean but I cant believe how out there some of them are. Just my opinion.

Ahh...Thanks for the answers! I noticed that nobody was posting on WW anymore, glad for the person who posted a link here. I didn't post much over there...hard to stick to the "facts" reported and get anywhere without upsetting someone here and there.

I figured from the get-go that it was someone close to her. Now I'm trying to sort out in my head all the info on WC's bf...my POI for a while now. So again, thanks for the quick answers when a question pops up! I'll try not to bug too much while I'm catching up. Love your site here...

I know- that site is so negative! I guess this really is a more appropriate site for those of us that want to speculate on what happened to Mackenzie but the smallest thing would be posted and someone would jump all over you! Don't need that negativity! Especially when I think we're all just concerned citizens with the best intentions.

i am new here as well...this case has really grabbed my attention...maybe because LE is being so tight-lipped or because after reading everyone's speculations and such on here...it really does feel like something more sinister is going on. i totally understand why LE can only tell us so much...but how i wish i knew more! i feel the same way about several other recent cases too. it's just not open and shut like it is on tv. :confused:

CHUCK:

Here's my opinion (in all caps) regarding your thoughts/scenarios:

MC:
... knew the perp and they had a 'relationship'. I AGREE WITH THIS ONE.

Questions:

When and where did MC change from heels to boots? SHE DIDN’T.

Was the perp familiar with the Crescent Bar property? HE MUST HAVE.

Observations:

MC's walk to her car video: unless it is her 'typical' walking style she appeared either as mildly late or in a mildly-forced hurry. I AGREE.

Her quick side-glances indicated either cautiousness or mild distractedness for which she had no time. I AGREE.

If MC changed any clothing item she did not do it while in the parking lot. Minimal time for foot-wear change. I AGREE.

A brutality or extreme violence is indicated by LE's comment: "monster". I AGREE.

The bag on / over MC's head was to contain blood or indicated familiarity, intimacy, passion and / or concern. USUALLY WHEN A MURDER VICTIM’S BODY IS PURPOSEFULLY COVERED IN SOME MANNER, IT’S AN INDICATION THAT THE PERP WAS FAMILIAR WITH THE VICTIM.

Perp is familair with at least specific locations in and near Wenatchee. I THINK THE PERP(S) ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH MUCH OF THE WENATCHEE AREA.

Don't forget your observation, Del Rio, that MC's body was placed within a few feet of the county line. Could be the perp knew the county line was there and intended to create an issue with involving 3 counties, just miscalculated where the line was. Could be that doesn't enter his mind at all, but I certainly think the evidence points to an individual that knows the area extensively, including that kind of information. It would surprise me if the perp DOES NOT have a real estate or contractor connection! It just seems that an awful lot of thought or planning went into this crime. If somebody just snapped, it seems to me there would be a huge crime scene somewhat out in the open. Then, the cover up with planning. It could be that there is a main, grissly crime scene and LE has done oneheckuva good job keeping it mum or minimizing what they have found, such as the interior of the CB house.

I do not know exactly. I can only speculate.

But my two thoughts are;

1) MC and /or perp were there at some point before or after muder. Someone had mentioned (posted) blood spots, but that maybe just rumor. I do know for sure they were collecting "stuff " from the home, which is not furnished if that tells you anything....

2) It has to do with construction materials of some sort. I.E. carpet samples. If someone is to "hang out" at an empty speck house there could possibly be carpet threads on body, boots/shoes, pants, hair ect. Or maybe BLUNT objects like left over scrap wood or rebar. Or maybe sheetrock knives....

It would make sense that WC and bf probably did work on the speck home...Also, MC would have known that the speck home was sitting there vacant. All anyone needs is garage code. Most builders use same garage codes for all their specks.

Also, I didn't know how to quote two separate people so Hopeful26 I respectfully snipped yours as well ": "Sharp wounds"?? Possibly meaning not

"stabbed" per se with a knife, but with something sharp? Is this where the rumor of construction tools comes into play? "

I was recently told that construction tools were indeed used. I was not told exactly how, but if this JF is really linked to Spillman somehow and rumor of what I heard happened in the Spillman case is correct, there is a small similarity that stood out to me. Anyway, sheet rock knives was a specific item mentioned. It was also said that it was in hopes to make the body unidentifiable. (all rumor not reported by LE at this time... but does make sense if the POI was in construction)

I agree with the POI most of you are discussing. I don't think the term "monster" was used by LE just because the state the body was in when it was found. I believe that LE is building a solid case and have had a suspect in mind all along. I believe they used the term "monster" because only monster could harm someone close to them, especially a child. Only a complete monster would continue to do things to the body after death to cover themselves. If it was a stranger maybe, but not their own baby. All JMO...

And welcome to all the new people.

My co-worker and I feel strongly that WC is related to this somehow, other than just being MC's mom. What we can't figure out, as moms ourselves, HOW a mother could have knowledge about her daughter's murder - whether she did it or her BF - and still be able to compose herself. Why hasn't there been more information about the BF? I learned about him on here - never read anything about him in the WW. No attendance at the memorial service (dad's gf was there), no statements, nothing. I guess I have watched too many crime movies where you just expect the guilty person to be sitting there checking over his/her shoulder every five minutes waiting to be caught. I hope will all my heart WC had nothing to do with this, but after all the threads and posts I've read...I'm really leaning in the direction that she had something to do with it, we just don't know what yet. It's so frustrating because all we want to do is help, and we think, what if this was our child? It's all so heartwrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home