WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another thought-----pitcher canyon road connects with a road named "stiss" which connects to no. 2 canyon. Couldn't the people involved have gone out that way and down into wenatchee vs. Down squilchuck. And isn't there a road up no. 2 canyon that goes over and joins up near cashmere (or did it get washed out since i drove it?)-----which could allow one to loop around to sunnyslope...............

number 7

Attachments

• Maui-CB 054.jpg
    Maui-CB 054.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 125
yeah, just got there and was about to delete this when i saw your post. Thanks, and again sorry for the repeat question! I think it's really interesting how in the directly following the one mentioning wc and jf being interviewed says:

"chelan county sheriff mike harum, while not giving any specifics, says the situation is "very, very suspicious."" :waitasec:

Suspicious indeed...i really wish i would have seen this article back in the beginning. I mean, i see and understand why the necessity to question them, along with everyone close to mc, but like girlfawkes said...why wasn't the same thing said of mc's dad and her fiance?

number 8

Attachments

• Maui-CB 064.jpg
    Maui-CB 064.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 141
Yeah, just got there and was about to delete this when I saw your post. Thanks, and again sorry for the repeat question! I think it's really interesting how in the directly following the one mentioning WC and JF being interviewed says:

"Chelan County Sheriff Mike Harum, while not giving any specifics, says the situation is "very, very suspicious."" :waitasec:

Suspicious indeed...I really wish I would have seen this article back in the beginning. I mean, I see and understand why the necessity to question them, along with everyone close to MC, but like Girlfawkes said...why wasn't the same thing said of MC's dad and her fiance?

Well, the article doesn't say that the FBI didn't interview anyone else. I would have hoped that the FBI did interview her dad. But that is speculation on my part.

IIRC that was pure speculation in a previous thread about brothers on the inmate list in the county jail, not related to any of the individuals in this case.

except when I checked the inmate roster for 3/1 there was a F person in there---JF (not the JF that you all have been talking about). Just now when I checked the website won't download.

yeah, just got there and was about to delete this when i saw your post. Thanks, and again sorry for the repeat question! I think it's really interesting how in the directly following the one mentioning wc and jf being interviewed says:

"chelan county sheriff mike harum, while not giving any specifics, says the situation is "very, very suspicious."" :waitasec:

Suspicious indeed...i really wish i would have seen this article back in the beginning. I mean, i see and understand why the necessity to question them, along with everyone close to mc, but like girlfawkes said...why wasn't the same thing said of mc's dad and her fiance?

number 9

Attachments

• Maui-CB 088.jpg
    Maui-CB 088.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 138
except when i checked the inmate roster for 3/1 there was a f person in there---jf (not the jf that you all have been talking about). Just now when i checked the website won't download.

number 10

Attachments

• Maui-CB 085.jpg
    Maui-CB 085.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 137
Del Rio- Thanks for the pictures. Looks to me like the brody tracks are from some kind of motorcycle/dirt bike... I don't think those are from a truck or car... IMO.

The picture that you posted with the deck in the left side of the picture... is this the house that MC's body was found in behind? If so, I'm confused about where her body was found, I don't see any pond/stream in the backyard. Also, where are the brody tracks in relation to the house where MC was found? Next door?

Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate you posting those pictures. Just trying to get myself oriented to where we are here.

except when i checked the inmate roster for 3/1 there was a f person in there---jf (not the jf that you all have been talking about). Just now when i checked the website won't download.

number 11

Attachments

• Maui-CB 084.jpg
    Maui-CB 084.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 133
del rio- thanks for the pictures. Looks to me like the brody tracks are from some kind of motorcycle/dirt bike... I don't think those are from a truck or car... Imo.

The picture that you posted with the deck in the left side of the picture... Is this the house that mc's body was found in behind? If so, i'm confused about where her body was found, i don't see any pond/stream in the backyard. Also, where are the brody tracks in relation to the house where mc was found? Next door?

Sorry for all the questions, i really appreciate you posting those pictures. Just trying to get myself oriented to where we are here.

number 12

Attachments

• Maui-CB 076.jpg
    Maui-CB 076.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 140
del rio- thanks for the pictures. Looks to me like the brody tracks are from some kind of motorcycle/dirt bike... I don't think those are from a truck or car... Imo.

The picture that you posted with the deck in the left side of the picture... Is this the house that mc's body was found in behind? If so, i'm confused about where her body was found, i don't see any pond/stream in the backyard. Also, where are the brody tracks in relation to the house where mc was found? Next door?

Sorry for all the questions, i really appreciate you posting those pictures. Just trying to get myself oriented to where we are here.

number 13

Attachments

• Maui-CB 066.jpg
    Maui-CB 066.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 133
Yes, Del Rio, thanks for the pictures. Helps those of us who are not locals understand better the CB property.

number 14

Attachments

• Maui-CB 050.jpg
    Maui-CB 050.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 136
yes, del rio, thanks for the pictures. Helps those of us who are not locals understand better the cb property.

number 15

Attachments

• Maui-CB 051.jpg
    Maui-CB 051.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 126
yes, del rio, thanks for the pictures. Helps those of us who are not locals understand better the cb property.

number 16

Attachments

• Maui-CB 052.jpg
    Maui-CB 052.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 115
another thought-----Pitcher Canyon Road connects with a road named "Stiss" which connects to No. 2 Canyon. Couldn't the people involved have gone out that way and down into Wenatchee vs. down Squilchuck. And isn't there a road up No. 2 Canyon that goes over and joins up near Cashmere (or did it get washed out since I drove it?)-----which could allow one to loop around to Sunnyslope...............

Would there have been too much snow?

number 17

Attachments

• Maui-CB 055.jpg
    Maui-CB 055.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online