WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that. Maybe I misread. I thought the poster was talking about the spec house in Sunnyslope. My bad if not so. It's easy to skip things when trying to read fast!

No, My bad I miss read the posting Im sorry!

This is my first time posting on here so please cut me a little slack.
I have read all of the threads except for the last few pages. I am ready to share the RUMOR I heard from someone who goes to school with ( High School and The Academy) and who also dances with her. I was told this RUMOR less than a week after the body was found.
Here goes....MC confided in friends that a week prior to her dissappearence that she was raped by JF and she had proof on her cell phone. RUMOR!!!!!

If true, this would explain soooo much.

I have to say, and this MOO........that if there has been an ongoing relationship between WC and JF that extends back to while he was still married and producing offspring with said wife, I have to believe that JF has somewhat of a controlling influence over alledged gf/mistress/and employer????? I am assuming JF's consruction company did sub work for WC as a general contractor, of course. Goes to state of mind and SWS (stupid woman syndrome) IMHO

This is just me of course - if my daughter came to me and said that she had been raped by my boyfriend, I would believe my daughter 1000% - that's because I would always believe my daughter if she told me something like this. That being said I would believe her because we have that kind of a relationship and she's not a drama queen and she doesn't make up lies (I'm not implying that MC did). I have no idea what kind of a relationship MC truly had with WC, nor do I actually know what kind of a young lady she was...all I know is that I truly hope she is resting in peace and that the SOB that did this to her is caught and strung up by the cahonies (sp). :furious:

She will not be able to rest in peace until her killer is brought to justice.

SPECULATION: Maybe MC had recorded JF threatening her in some way or had recorded a phone conversation between the two of them when he told her not to tell anyone. Then MC let WC listen to this recording as proof of what he did, WC confronted JF so then JF knew that MC had this recording and was about to go to the police.

JF could have insisted that what they did was consentual and that was what the whole conversation was about. Not knowing who to believe, WC wanted both of them in a room with her to sort out the facts from lies. When MC started telling her what happened, JF got mad and hurt her.

All speculation of course!

OR: WC didn't believe MC and MC said something to WC that didn't go over well and..........?

speculation

There is undeniably a chain attached from Mackenzie's car to the one in front of it. Picture shows it. I would hope that a rollback was used to carry Mackenzie's car to impound. But that photo clearly shows a chain attached from Mackenzie's car to the vehicle in front of it.

And the residue on the right rear of her car is caused from the engine burning motor oil, meaning that the engine probably has some worn rings. That engine residue attracts dust and dirt, causing it to stick around the exhaust area--the rear right. If the grime were equally distributed, then I might agree that it's just road grime.

I don't remember seeing the chain in the pic of the front view of the car... will have to go back and look, now!

What have you heard about her behavior??

I haven't heard anything of he behavior. That's kind of my point. I am close to someone who went to school with her at the Academy. There was nothing odd, that I've heard, of her behavior leading up to this. If she had been raped, one would think, IMO, that there would be depression, lack of motivation, anger, missed school, etc.... And the person I am close to has not heard the rape rumor. I think that would have floated around fairly quickly after her disappearance, and certainly after her body was found. IMO.

Something I just remembered... I remember reading on WC's Facebook that she had just returned on Feb. 2nd (around that time) from a trip she took with one of her sons. Her being gone for a period of time would be the perfect opportunity for something to happen between JF and MC. That sure would make what Miss J was saying about it happening a week or so before her disappearance...

She could also have synced her cell phone onto her computer, and all her pics and texts would be on that. My kids every few days plug their phones into their laptops and any important texts or new contacts will save onto a file. If her phone had mp3 capability, then she was obviously in the habit of plugging it into her computer anyway. LE would have seen this file since both computers at her moms and dads were looked at. I don't know if audio files save on to your comp, but I assume they would.

IF these rumors are more than just rumors, I should think LE is having to sit on Dad and brothers! If it were me.........well.............anyone seen "Eye for an Eye" with Sally Field?????????? If you haven't seen that movie.........you need to!

I'm just sayin..............

I haven't heard anything of he behavior. That's kind of my point. I am close to someone who went to school with her at the Academy. There was nothing odd, that I've heard, of her behavior leading up to this. If she had been raped, one would think, IMO, that there would be depression, lack of motivation, anger, missed school, etc.... And the person I am close to has not heard the rape rumor. I think that would have floated around fairly quickly after her disappearance, and certainly after her body was found. IMO.

Has the person you are close to heard any rumors? It seems like most people that were close to MC are being pretty tight-lipped right now.

And the residue on the right rear of her car is caused from the engine burning motor oil, meaning that the engine probably has some worn rings. That engine residue attracts dust and dirt, causing it to stick around the exhaust area--the rear right. If the grime were equally distributed, then I might agree that it's just road grime.

I respectfully disagree- a bit- about the motor oil being the source of the grime. Here is why:

- Most cars made after 1976 have catalytic converters that no matter how much oil they burn, or how rich they run, burn off the exhaust residue. The smoke only appears before the car warms up, once the converter gets hot, it burns off everything. It only takes about a minute after starting for the converter to start doing the job. This is why there are far fewer cars on the road blowing smoke than teher were decades ago. I had a old Buick that did this. If it was cold and you opened it up, the smoke would rollout, once warm, nothing. And it used about a quart every 400 miles... Didn't keep that one long...

- There is often considerably more dirt on the passenger side rear of the car when the car is driven where snow is melting, rain is present, etc as there is a lot more runoff that pools on that side of the road. In late January, I recall washing my car and the passenger side window was considerably dirtier than the driver side due to this.

- I really think the tint of thst grime is somewhat light and in keeping with road de-icer. I'm certain she drove through this stuff on the bridge every moring in Dec, Jan and Feb.

Just my opinion Don't take this as argument.

Has the person you are close to heard any rumors? It seems like most people that were close to MC are being pretty tight-lipped right now.

Something tells me that LE/FBI have spoken to most of the people they have interviewed asking them not to say a WORD about this case. There were several leaks in the beginning, not so much now.

Text messages can be saved on Verizon's server for months. Anyone who lied to LE thinking that the text messages disappear when the phone disappears is sadly mistaken.

Well, that's easy to understand considering what happened to MC! May be that LE has talked to parents also and attorney's are involved. Still.........kids will find a way to communicate! Even if it's just their freakin shoelaces!

specualtion

OR: WC didn't believe MC and MC said something to WC that didn't go over well and..........?

speculation

Further speculation:

Or MC may have informed WC and it did not go well to the point of WC then telling JF...causing all heck to break loose and the result we are now sleuthing...

I have thought all along JF is the killer. What I'm not sure of is why, when, how and what role WC may or may not have played. I'd like ton think none, but I'm not too sure about that.

Text messages can be saved on Verizon's server for months. Anyone who lied to LE thinking that the text messages disappear when the phone disappears is sadly mistaken.

I have been told this same thing, by a phone company person and a person associated with LE

I respectfully disagree- a bit- about the motor oil being the source of the grime. Here is why:

- Most cars made after 1976 have catalytic converters that no matter how much oil they burn, or how rich they run, burn off the exhaust residue. The smoke only appears before the car warms up, once the converter gets hot, it burns off everything. It only takes about a minute after starting for the converter to start doing the job. This is why there are far fewer cars on the road blowing smoke than teher were decades ago. I had a old Buick that did this. If it was cold and you opened it up, the smoke would rollout, once warm, nothing. And it used about a quart every 400 miles... Didn't keep that one long...

- There is often considerably more dirt on the passenger side rear of the car when the car is driven where snow is melting, rain is present, etc as there is a lot more runoff that pools on that side of the road. In late January, I recall washing my car and the passenger side window was considerably dirtier than the driver side due to this.

- I really think the tint of thst grime is somewhat light and in keeping with road de-icer. I'm certain she drove through this stuff on the bridge every moring in Dec, Jan and Feb.

Just my opinion Don't take this as argument.

Ok...that makes a lot of sense. We don't get much snow where I live... ha.

So if it was road grime from gutter snow (how's that for a summary? :) ), there had been no snow recently in the Wenatchee area, so that road grime wouldn't have accumulated in an hour or two after a carwash. What do you think?

Reminder to all: KPQ radio with Rhona Baron at 1:00. I think she is going to interview police on how young women can protect themselves. I didn't put that part in my calendar....on my phone! KPQ is 560 on the am dial.

Those of you not from this area can probably listen online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member