WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he take his own life? Because, if he committed this murder, that would make him an arrogant, selfish, narcissistic coward that apparently thinks he can get away with anything. I'm sure he would assume that he wouldn't be convicted during the trial or could always get an appeal.

I agree...about his personalty, but...

Except I bet he's ****ting his pants right about now.

I think in Del Rio's 3rd and final post he will explain what he means by her "characteristic".

There wasn't a letter really. The pastor received some words from her WC and RC along with her Brothers and read them out loud.

I wonder if he is trying to say she had a sex change operation? Also, I think he is referring to to RC's declaration in the modification action.

Maybe the reward will encourage them?

Not a bad idea to remind people about the reward. 44 "guests" are watching this thread; maybe just one of them has "the tip" to put the perp(s) behind bars!

WoW!!! I leave for a few hrs and so much has been posted.
Ok to your questions about MC confronting JF, I do not believe it started as a confrontation, MAYBE just a meeting for him to say I'm sorry and find out if she is still going to tell her mom. The Info I was told was that it was a message(Voice). This person also told me about the braces being removed and that her throat was cut. This person said she got part of the info from someone who saw the body. The other part was girls talking to eachother. ALL RUMORS TO ME!!! I CANNOT CONFIRM ANYTHING!!
This info did come from someone reliable.... close to the family.... BUT STILL RUMORS!!
Oh one more thing, from my own rape experience when it happends in a family you have no other choice but to come face to face with the perp, and telling her mom would have hurt her. JUST MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

It wasn't really a joke. I believe someone, somewhere, knows something and perhaps...he/she is reluctant to share tips or ideas with LE....which could be the concrete knowledge you mention.
Maybe the reward will encourage them?

A lottery is no comparison to calling in tips.:smile:

Yeah, plus they will not give the money to anyone that calls in. They will only give the money if it leads to the arrest and conviction of the murderer so its not a mattery of luck of the draw, its a matter of a few specific people speaking up and getting the motivation to do so by $$$.

sorry folks, I'm having my doubts that
(1.) rumor of rape
OR
(2.) that this will be over anytime soon, (not withstanding the "wrapping up" the investigation comment)

What we have so far in even the stronger rumors doesn't come close to a conviction. She allowed whomever it was in the car willingly. What happened at spec house after this car ride may not prove anything either when suspect's DNA can be explained by his work on said house and the ability of MC herself to enter it on her own - even if scene included obvious signs of homicide.

They are gonna need for something substantial from the lab reports, which must not have come in yet or we would have an arrest.

How do we know that she let someone in her car willingly?

What happened at the spec house....is as much a RUMOR as any discussion of rape.

I think we will see an arrest soon...The task force spokesman said that DNA should be back within a month. We're at a month now.

Heavy Rumor alert

- someone told this associate that it has been mentioned that killer was someone close to WC and was staying up Blewett Pass with his mother.

OH my...I feel so so sorry for the person's mother. Even if the rumor is not true, the mother must be horribly sick about all this.

Sorry, I'm still debating whether to post my theory.

This is hard . . . . not because I'm fearful of you all ripping me a new one. It's because of MC.

We all know you are not posting this to be hurful or anything like that... Just post.

on facebook SF is listed as KF's sibling... just wondering, but I guess that is not the case

Yes...because they TOO would be sister-in-laws by the marriage of their husbands. SF and KF are NOT blood related...their only relation is by the fact that their husbands are brothers. Hence listing as a sibling instead of say putting "my husbands sister-in-law thus being my sister-in-law by marriage". Again, they are NOT blood related. This is fact.

What happened at the spec house....is as much a RUMOR as any discussion of rape.

I think we will see an arrest soon...The task force spokesman said that DNA should be back within a month. We're at a month now.

1. Police said it wasn't an abduction.

2. Search of spec house sounds like it was witnessed by someone close MakesMeWonder, (while rape rumor hasn't been that closely substantiated, at least in my mind)

3. Yup, and then more DNA reports take another month... continued... repeatedly. But like I said, suspect could have his DNA all over her and crime scene, doesn't make a murder. (DNA on her even easier to explain if police have proof they had a relationship of some kind).

BBM

Maybe the rape happened at the spec house? Evidence left behind was spotted by the person who called in LE. *SPECULATION ONLY*

MOO

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but as I was browsing SF FB, I searched her friend list for her maiden name. I notice the name of an East Wenatchee SGT with the initials BN...

1. Police said it wasn't an abduction.

2. Search of spec house sounds like it was witnessed by someone close MakesMeWonder, (while rape rumor hasn't been that closely substantiated, at least in my mind)

3. Yup, and then more DNA reports take another month... continued... repeatedly. But like I said, suspect could have his DNA all over her and crime scene, doesn't make a murder. (DNA on her even easier to explain if police have proof they had a relationship of some kind).

Police initially said it wasn't an abduction. Then they called in the FBI Child Abduction Response team. It obviously was an abduction.

that person was then convicted of statutory rape......

I don't think he was convicted - when I looked at the court documents, the case was dismissed because the petitioner (WC for MC because she was a minor) nor the defendant appeared in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle