WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can anyone confirm or deny wether JF has a relative less than a mile away from where the body was found on Crescent Bar? Same last name but no idea if there is any link. To get to that address you would drive right by the home where the body was discovered. Was this already discussed?

I believe you mentioned that this house is listed for sale, the one with the last name F in CB? If so, can you provide a street address or link to the listing.

I am full aware of what this gender/sex condition is.

And I keep an open mind... to ideas that are plausible with some basis in reality. But this theory is based on nothing more than one person thinking that Mackenzie looks "masculine."

"Good detectives" also know when to toss the distracting junk aside in the pursuit of fact. I don't even pretend to be a detective... and certainly not a good one. I do like to think of myself as a rational being with some grasp of reality.

It's just as plausible as thinking that her mother could have done this. This beautiful, young woman was brutally murdered and terrible things were done.
Sadly, I don't think there's anything we are going to learn that won't disturb us greatly.

Couple threads back, we found that JF is staying in Blewett Pass.

I've had a gut feeling that it's JF from the beginning, but that WC had no knowledge of it. I really do think that she was honest and forthcoming with LE. All based on what I feel, and we know where feelings will get us...ha.

At the Candle service before MC was found JF said "she saw how many people are here"

This was an interview on the Radio with JF a few days before she was found. This fits in with him knowing what happened otherwise how would he know that SAW how many people were there??? Very incriminating IMHO

I believe you mentioned that this house is listed for sale, the one with the last name F in CB? If so, can you provide a street address or link to the listing.

I didn't say it was for sale, just noted the name in the directory and wondered if there was any connection.

So can anyone confirm or deny wether JF has a relative less than a mile away from where the body was found on Crescent Bar? Same last name but no idea if there is any link. To get to that address you would drive right by the home where the body was discovered. Was this already discussed?

Maybe MelissaW can confirm that or find out.

wow. lots of theories posted. is there a summation of generally accepted things somewhere here?

I am trying to keep up....

At the Candle service before MC was found JF said "she saw how many people are here"

This was an interview on the Radio with JF a few days before she was found. This fits in with him knowing what happened otherwise how would he know that SAW how many people were there??? Very incriminating IMHO

What?! If JF said that then that really makes me suspicious and ill thinking of the 911 hang-up call Friday night at Dan's Food Mart. I never mentioned it earlier but I always thought it odd and not coincidence that CB and Dan's Food Mart are roughly the same distance and in opposite directions from Wenatchee, exactly SE and NW. The car was found in PC, SW of Wenatchee. Makes me wonder if there is something of interest and equidistant, NE of Wenatchee.

Very unlikely, I know. I'm just trying to come up with an explanation for why WC is an abnormally unaffectionate mother toward MC (yet another THEORY of mine). I'm trying to come up with such an explanation which will have at least some support from the little info I know about. It's difficult.

And my OPINION of how WC was to MC is so extraordinary for a mother, it seems like it would take a very extraordinary explanation.

I mean, mothers who murder their chidlren are usually extraordinary in the sense of abnormal and/or are struggling through abnormal and extraordinary circumstances which are the catalysts. The mother in Texas who drowned her five children in the bathtub comes to mind.

I hear you, but I think that if what we are hearing about WC's coldness and lack of attention is true, I would personally just ascribe it to a type A personality who is more concerned with money and status than taking care of kids.

Filicide happens for many different reasons, most of the time an element of psychosis is present, but not always. This is a pretty interesting read on the subject:

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/162/9/1578

Are you sure, kitten? I recall reading the Mackenzie's father (RC) had said something along those lines at the candlelight vigil. Or, "IF she could see how many people are here ..."

Respectfully snipped by me.

Text messages can be saved and locked so that they don't delete with other messages. I have personally received text messages that I wanted for proof later on and hit the lock button.

It's possible she instigated a conversation getting him to talk about this or make comments and was saving them in hopes to turn him in or prove to someone, even mom, that it happened.

It also could have been something like someone provided a little alcohol and things got out of hand. At the time MC might not have said no, but when she was in the right state of mind she realized what happened wasn't ok. She could have been taken advantage of. Being a minor charges could have been pressed, even if she said yes. If it was agreed upon by both it would still be statutory rape. If a teenage girl told someone she confided in she might not use those terms, but just call it rape.

Again all just speculation and thinking out loud.

Charges could not have been filed simply because MC was under 18.

WA's statutory rape laws only apply to victims who are under the age of 16. Therefore, if MC was 16 or older at the time, it's not statutory rape.

How was WC "abnormally unaffectionate" to Mackenzie? And now we're comparing her to Andrea Yates?

My opinion is that MC had two parents who loved her. I've seen no proof that WC was a negligent parent.

Andrea Yates suffered from post-partum depression because her husband refused to abide by the doctor's advice that she needed no more children, that having more would worsen her condition. She needed help badly... but what did her husband do? Impregnate her again.

In the 2010s, women should be able to pursue their profession without people passing judgment on them. MC was cared for. Both of her parents loved her.

If WC was guilty of anything, in my opinion, it was letting someone like JF move into her house.

just to stir things up... IF JF is a prime suspect has anyone opened up a phone book out of curiosity? You can find the same surname on Crescent Bar (where body was found) and Squilchuck rd. I haven't been up that way in years but I know you take Squilchuck rd to get to Pitcher Canyon (where car was found) Any relationships there? There may not be anything to that at all but its to obvious not to point out.

pufnstuf can you post your timeline/map-links again? I think that will help flyonthewall while AutumnRose sums up our ideas. I still can't stop thinking that MC may have still been alive Friday night when that 911 hang up call was made from Dan's Food Mart. Ugh.

What?! If JF said that then that really makes me suspicious and ill thinking of the 911 hang-up call Friday night at Dan's Food Mart. I never mentioned it earlier but I always thought it odd and not coincidence that CB and Dan's Food Mart are roughly the same distance and in opposite directions from Wenatchee, exactly SE and NW. The car was found in PC, SW of Wenatchee. Makes me wonder if there is something of interest and equidistant, NE of Wenatchee.

equidistant - Definition of equidistant at YourDictionary.com
equi·dis·tant (ē′kwi dis′tənt). adjective. equally distant. Related Forms: equidistance e′qui·dis′·tance noun; equidistantly e′qui·dis′·tantly adverb ...

Boy! My vocabulary has greatly increased today! :) You guys are intellectually stimulating!

i read in a post before that MC was cremated? i thought that was kinda fast considering she was murdered.

just to stir things up... IF JF is a prime suspect has anyone opened up a phone book out of curiosity? You can find the same surname on Crescent Bar (where body was found) and Squilchuck rd. I haven't been up that way in years but I know you take Squilchuck rd to get to Pitcher Canyon (where car was found) Any relationships there? There may not be anything to that at all but its to obvious not to point out.

Yes. The F. on Squilchuck has been tentatively ruled out, someone came on here and said they knew them and they are NOT related. The CB ones I don't know.

How was WC "abnormally unaffectionate" to Mackenzie? And now we're comparing her to Andrea Yates?

My opinion is that MC had two parents who loved her. I've seen no proof that WC was a negligent parent.

Andrea Yates suffered from post-partum depression because her husband refused to abide by the doctor's advice that she needed no more children, that having more would worsen her condition. She needed help badly... but what did her husband do? Impregnate her again.

In the 2010s, women should be able to pursue their profession without people passing judgment on them. MC was cared for. Both of her parents loved her.

If WC was guilty of anything, in my opinion, it was letting someone like JF move into her house.
Exactly! SWS (stupid woman syndrome)
Especially with a teen age daughter!

Keep talking Puf! You are keeping me on my toes!:whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads