WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info... It scares me too. From the very beginning this case has cut deep in our community. I have heard her referred to as "Wenatchee's Daughter" a time or two. Such a tragic and sad story for sure. I really feel they will have this person in custody SOON!

I will also say that I heard from a very reliable source that JF was taken in for questioning AGAIN yesterday. I think they are just dotting their I's and crossing their T's.

IIRC, somebody posted sometime last week that JF had "lawyered-up." If he did so, then there's absolutely no way he'd be talking to LE--unless an agreement had already been struck between JF and prosecutors.

IF there was a lack of affection between WC and MC .. perhaps it's due to MC having continued to also love her father post-divorce?

Thank you very much. If that picture is of the last missing poster, it looks like it says she was last seen at the beauty school at 3:15 PM, and then something about mocha.

ETA - I realize now that it is a picture taken at a vigil some time back even before MC was found (I think). So I am guessing it's not the latest missing poster, but I could be wrong. Thanks anyway.

del rio and/or justiceformackenzie-

Are you ever going to share with the rest of us how you are able to see those documents???

WENATCHEE — A reward fund set up for the Mackenzie Cowell homicide case has brought in $6,700, organizers say.

They ended their efforts with $1,537 raised at a fundraising event at Caffè Mela on Saturday, said Terri Morris of Wenatchee.

She and other Wenatchee residents began a fundraising effort by collecting $4,300 at a Wild hockey game Feb. 19.

The remainder came from collections placed in containers at businesses around town, Morris said.

Funds will be used to reward a person or persons who provide information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in Cowell’s homicide.

A group of Wenatchee businesspeople have also pledged to add $38,000 to the fund if a tip comes in that leads to a conviction in the case.

A Walk for Mackenzie benefit, sponsored Sunday by the Camp Fire group Teens in Action, is expected to bring in between $300 and $400, said Lisa Flory, adviser for the group.

Camp Fire officials plan to donate that money to the reward fund, she said.

Well........we get pictures and people drive the roads and go look...........and we google things and find newspaper and online media articles and videos...........and we find public records............

We put holes in theories...................

We dig, baby!:saythat:

We care

Precisely my point. The definition of "evidence" on this site must, out of necessity, be rather loose. And I like it that way. I want to hear "rumors." Evidence is courtroom terminology. We're not in any court, except a court of public opinion.

I know this is macabre to discuss, but my family has a longstanding tradition of cremation. More recent generations have opted to "donate their bodies to science." The body goes to a medical research facility, where useful parts are, uh, removed, and then the facility does the cremation and sends the... ashes... to the family.

This takes WEEKS, so I don't see why MC's cremation couldn't have been held off a little while.

I hope they got everything they needed, as well.

Yeah, my family has a similar philosophy.

I think the coroner has to officially release the remains for interment and wouldn't have done so if the exam wasn't most thorough. They probably even held some tissue samples back just in case toxicology was nerfed or some other test was developed in the future.

Are you ever going to share with the rest of us how you are able to see those documents???

i was wondering from the beginning...how do you know so much about the case. i hope your not doing anything to hurt the investigation.

I can get copies of everything filed in Chelan County Superior Court online through that Court's website called Liberty Net.

I know this is macabre to discuss, but my family has a longstanding tradition of cremation. More recent generations have opted to "donate their bodies to science." The body goes to a medical research facility, where useful parts are, uh, removed, and then the facility does the cremation and sends the... ashes... to the family.

This takes WEEKS, so I don't see why MC's cremation couldn't have been held off a little while.

I hope they got everything they needed, as well.

The way I see it, it was ridding Mackenzie of the atrocities done to her physical being. Then the autopsy. It was Releasing her. I can totally understand it. Mackensie's body was only the house that she lived in. It was damaged so badly.........as a parent, I think it was a loving thing to consent to. She is free of that. I believe the silver vehicle she was to leave in, in the dream, was where her ashes reside. That was my first thought when i heard the dream. I wonder what was in the 2nd gift bag that Mackenzie did not open........

the only way you can see documents is only if your involved with the case. my dad use to be a detective so i know how documents are found when there is an investigation going. all documents are sealed until the case is over.

Can you please explain that a little more?

I'm wondering if kitten was relating a portion of what Mackenzie's father said at the vigil.

Through tears, Mackenzie’s father, Reid Cowell of Orondo, thanked those who attended. “We want her to get home safe and get back to normal,” he said. “This is an amazing show for Mackenzie. She’s just an angel. I’m not sure she knows what we’re seeing here tonight, which is the love for her. This is a welcome-home party for her. ... We’ll do this again when she’s back.”

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/13/hundreds-attend-candelight-vigil/

BBM

Perhaps what kitten heard on the radio was a portion of what RC said at the candlelight vigil? :waitasec:

Plus, AFAIK, JF hasn't uttered a single word that's been publicized since Mackenzie's disappearance. Not that I'm aware of, at least.

there is no way document are shown to the public because this is an ongoing investigation. it has to go thru the judge first before it's public.only after the case is completed

YES. KF and SF are sisters. They married brothers BF and JF. Both have the same maiden name and the same father. This is apparent from FB pages of all three.

Do you know if their Dad is a Sgt. with the East Wen. Police?

At the Candle service before MC was found JF said "she saw how many people are here"
This was an interview on the Radio with JF a few days before she was found. This fits in with him knowing what happened otherwise how would he know that SAW how many people were there??? Very incriminating IMHO

I would like to know why he was questioned or interviewed on the radio. He's not related. Was he speaking for WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd