WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All please help me out... is there anyone or anything of significance along Sunset Hwy (Hwy 2), on the east side of the river as you head up to Orondo?

Well..........yeah! What exactly are you looking for? That's kinda broad!

Gosh, I missed this originally. JF's dad is a retired police officer??

NO.

A connection was previously made with SJNF's (JF's ex or soon to be) maiden name through FB friends to another person in E. Wen. that could possibly be a relative (a father, perhaps).

It seems taking the time to read through posts and doing a little fact checking ourselves before posting would be helpful in reducing so many redundant posts? Just saying...

CB and Dan's Food Mart are roughly the same distance and in opposite directions from Wenatchee, exactly SE and NW. The car was found in PC, SW of Wenatchee. Makes me wonder if there is something of interest and equidistant, NE of Wenatchee.

Respectfully snipped...

NE of Wenatchee- Yes, Orondo, where MC lived with RC. I think the residence is actually further north than the town, near Desert Canyon Golf Course. Not sure the mileage, but it is NE.

MC's boyfriend, not WC's bf. ;)

I'd also love to know MC's bf's DOB as the media stated he was 17 but on his MS page, it states "21" and other online searches yielded info that leads me to believe he is indeed 21.

MC's boyfriend, not WC's bf. ;)

I'd also love to know MC's bf's DOB as the media stated he was 17 but on his MS page, it states "21" and other online searches yielded info that leads me to believe he is indeed 21.

???? Whose date of birth are you posting then?

My mom was killed in a homicide and we had her body back for cremation within half a week. Once the autopsy is performed and enough samples are taken for testing and the body has been thoroughly investigated, it's released to the family. Ugh...

So sorry to hear that, Moonsabove. :beats:

Come on Del Rio go for it. I got bagged on bigtime and now people are saying the same thing I said. I won't bag on you. Just your opinions thats all everyone says here. Ain't nothin wrong with that, and every crime on here has twists and turns. Isn't that what sleuthings all about? It's just an opinion. You seem to know what your talking about no matter what anyways.

Respectfully snipped...

NE of Wenatchee- Yes, Orondo, where MC lived with RC. I think the residence is actually further north than the town, near Desert Canyon Golf Course. Not sure the mileage, but it is NE.

It's mostly orchards. An industrial park closer to town.

Oh yeah.........and MC's Dad. DOH!

YES. KF and SF are sisters. They married brothers BF and JF. Both have the same maiden name and the same father. This is apparent from FB pages of all three.

I have just done some more looking and it seems this is incorrect. They do not have the same last maiden name. When I checked FB and also mylife.com it looked that way. I will look more.

SF father is BN though.

Sorry for the confusion.

the only way you can see documents is only if your involved with the case. my dad use to be a detective so i know how documents are found when there is an investigation going. all documents are sealed until the case is over.

That is untrue and no we are not "messing with the investigation" just merely reviewing files that are public and online.

So sorry to hear that, Moonsabove. :beats:

Thank you. It was recent, so some of this stuff is pretty disturbing, but I am a HUGE advocate that justice will be served. I'm convinced that MC's spirit is at peace.

Del, what I can't figure out what you thought was odd about something RC wrote (I'm assuming you were talking about 01-3). I read through everything today - page by page, line by line, and to me, everything that was written was very typical. Other than the hostility between MC and WC, nothing seemed odd to me. Can you throw a fellow WS a bone??

I'm not a 'religious person' but I completely believe in Karma, positive vs negative energy, balance, etc.... With that said, is this really the appropriate forum to interpret a random dream from a random person?

OK here is why I asked about Sunset Hwy 2 NE of Wenatchee and this is all theory just to see what people think. I think it is strange that her last confirmed place to be (by RC) was for dinner at 7 in Orondo. Then if you look at pufnstuf's google map, consider these three events relative to the location of Wenatchee:

1. MC's car found in PC
2. 911 call from Dan's Food Mart the night of 2/12
3. The location of the CB property

...so did something happen NNE of Wenatchee? Maybe I'm reading too much into it or it is just the lay of the land, but IIRC one LE did comment that the case was challenging in that events happened in different jurisdictions, and IIRC LE seemed to suggest (to paraphrase) that the perp may think they are clever, but LE is more so and will find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd