WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to that site before, but I noticed they have her date of death as 02/09/2010. Do you think that is when they suspect she died, or they put that in there because it hasn't been released to the public yet?

I believe the person who posted MC's info on that site elected to use 2/9 because that is when she was last seen alive by anyone except the murderer.

YES. KF and SF are sisters. They married brothers BF and JF. Both have the same maiden name and the same father. This is apparent from FB pages of all three.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. KF and SF are absolutely NOT blood related...they are no more than the wives of two brothers who consider themselves "siblings" through marriage. I repeat (again) THEY ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED.

ETA: I see ahsgramma redacted/corrected her statement. Sorry for the repitition, and I'd like to add that ahsgramma has been pretty on top of her postings and not repeating things. I'm sure she didn't mean for that to happen.

This is not the poster that was recently distributed to local businesses by the volunteers for the police dept. (VIP's). What was distributed earlier this week makes reference to MC not returning from a 15-minute break and also gives information about the reward. I do not have a copy of it, otherwise I would scan and post.

i know a guy who volunteers for (VIPS). I will ask him if i can get a copy and i will post it here

Hey, everyone. I'm new. Don't have anything new to add, just wanted to make my presence known.

Thanks for posting the flier, pepsi.

The pix of MC's car in the flier pdf are fairly decent. There appears to be something in the right side of the side-view pic, behind the car in the background, but it does not extend 'up' to meet MC's car. It could be a wire or cable, or simply an anomaly in the gravel.

If it were a chain, certainly it would appear in the front-view pic. I've attached an enlarged view ... no chain.

Jumper cables. Not the same chain as in the other photo.

I can see it online because I have a subscription with Liberty Net to be able to do so (which anybody may get if you are willing to pay their flat-fee). So, unless you have a subscription with Liberty Net, you cannot see such documents online anywhere. You would have to view them the old fashion way by going to the clerk's office.

can you post it here so we can see it.....sorry for the reply del rio. every state is different..i'm from illinois

when i checked WC face book page she had a cousin listed as a friend by the name CD who stated he was in a hurry to get out of town. he said he was having family problems and to leave in a hurry. can someone check it to see if i'm not seeing things? seems odd the cousin had to leave town in a hurry.

can you post it here so we can see it.....sorry for the reply del rio. every state is different..i'm from illinois

I'm assuming del rio was looking at the same documents that I did, and we've been warned by Salem we are not allowed to talk about their divorce.

That was harsh, I didn't realize people were so impatient on here. We all have the same purpose for being here and chastizing someone for not doing what you think they should be doing is not very nice. I will be sure not to post very often in case I am doing this incorrectly.

I am starting to feel the same way.

what did clark gable say in gone with the wind. " pork chops and applesauce"

Looks like CD's home is in Texas. Family problem has to do with mother of his children. Says he is with his family.

I'm assuming del rio was looking at the same documents that I did, and we've been warned by Salem we are not allowed to talk about their divorce.
oops i don't want that to happen. we need to keep these as nice as possible.
by the way i like del rio's thinking. sorry if i came accross the way i did.

OK here is why I asked about Sunset Hwy 2 NE of Wenatchee and this is all theory just to see what people think. I think it is strange that her last confirmed place to be (by RC) was for dinner at 7 in Orondo. Then if you look at pufnstuf's google map, consider these three events relative to the location of Wenatchee:

1. MC's car found in PC
2. 911 call from Dan's Food Mart the night of 2/12
3. The location of the CB property

...so did something happen NNE of Wenatchee? Maybe I'm reading too much into it or it is just the lay of the land, but IIRC one LE did comment that the case was challenging in that events happened in different jurisdictions, and IIRC LE seemed to suggest (to paraphrase) that the perp may think they are clever, but LE is more so and will find them.

Well, there was the 911 call in Chelan the night she disappeared...........at her grandparent's house..........That's N NE

Well, there was the 911 call in Chelan the night she disappeared...........at her grandparent's house..........That's N NE

i wonder if the LE has a suspect but wont say anything until there charged?
seems like alot of 911 calls from family.

It was an audible alarm, likely from security system at the business of the grandparents in Chelan. But possible a nearby car alarm?

That was harsh, I didn't realize people were so impatient on here. We all have the same purpose for being here and chastizing someone for not doing what you think they should be doing is not very nice. I will be sure not to post very often in case I am doing this incorrectly.

This is supposed to be a friendly forum.

I'm pretty sure (not positive, just pretty sure) that we are not to tell other members how or what they should (or should not) post. Unless maybe it's to remind someone about something we have been specifically asked by the mods not to post. IF you feel someone is violating your posting privileges, you can always hit the alert icon in the upper right hand corner of the post, to alert a mod.

You shouldn't have to have a fear of posting. :)

A tip I've learned throughout the years here .... IF you see a post that you feel is in violation of TOS, or a post on a topic we've been specifically asked not to post about- it is best not to quote that post. It only makes extra work for the moderators when they have to come through and remove posts. :cool:

A tip I've learned throughout the years here .... IF you see a post that you feel is in violation of TOS, or a post on a topic we've been specifically asked not to post about- it is best not to quote that post. It only makes extra work for the moderators when they have to come through and remove posts. :cool:

I'm not sure...is there a way to report a message that I feel is inappropriate?
I tried to click on an icon and the page jumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
looneymom