WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe the care was there longer than we think. The guy noticed it at about 7. No info as to what made him notice it at 7. Was he coming home and drove past it or was he home but busy and just didn't notice it untill 7?

As I said, police don't believe it was there before 6 pm. I have a feeling LE have a good reason to believe this and I don't think it has anything to do with the home owner's time-line of when he first noticed the car. (As in, I think they have evidence, (eye-witness or video), that the car was some place else until at least 6 pm.

Don't get me wrong... there are ways to make the theory that she drove herself up there fit. I've done it. But every time I did, it stretched the odds of possibility too.

As I said, police don't believe it was there before 6 pm. I have a feeling LE have a good reason to believe this and I don't think it has anything to do with the home owner's time-line of when he first noticed the car. (As in, I think they have evidence, (eye-witness or video), that the car was some place else until at least 6 pm.

Don't get me wrong... there are ways to make the theory that she drove herself up there fit. I've done it. But every time I did, it stretched the odds of possibility too.

Maybe this is where the spec house fits in???

Some people are saying the murder is gang related. My gut feeling says it was not gang related, however.

I have heard some rumors that I hope to post, soon. Those rumors could be interpreted as evidence, that the murder was personal, or done by a stranger, or done by a gang....depends on who is deciphering.

I am still wondering if there was a passenger in MC's car, at the car wash. If yes.....the passenger could be a gang related passenger....or maybe a stranger passenger....or an acquaintance passenger.

I wonder if MC was yelled at, in the Hair School parking lot, by a driver in another car, telling her to meet up with him. MC glanced to the right, and her walking speed increased. Maybe then, the person she met was the guy who was at the car wash with her?

I don't know if anything has ever held my attention long enough to read page after page like I have in this case.

Me too, and several others I know as well

I'm glad to finally know her COD so that we can get rid of some rumors, but reading it made my heart ache. What kind of sick, disgusting waste of flesh could do this to someone, let alone a 17 yr old girl? I think LE feels this way and is why they want all t's crossed, i's dotted and loose ends. I'd bet they want to nail this heinous individual- no pleas, no BS.[/COLOR]

I too am compelled to read about this as I am hungry for a conclusion that ends with justice.

I'm not the only one. In a second job I work part time where I work seasonally, with a group of guys who are pretty good friends this case was the only topic of conversation. Until today, I had only brought the case up with one, the head guy. Today, I brought it up with another guy and within a minute we were having a four person discussion about the case that lasted until we left. Turns out everyone I work with at that job has been following the case as closely as I!

Unfortuneatly, I got pummeled with about 5 new rumors, and while compelling, most were either conflicting or just modified repeat of things previously discussed here and in the community. Not worth repeating any. But an example of how interested folks in this community are in this case. Most all I know are hanging on a thread wanting more info and a conclusion .

This community wants justice for Mackenzie. I'm praying tonight that it comes soon.

car wash?

Maybe the phone ping, at 5:42, was from that spec house?

I don't know either..

I've sat here debating whether or not to post what I heard today because it just doesn't make sense.

Respectfully, I can understand if you don't.

I heard a few things today as well. They were somewhat conflicting and I'm unsure of the original sources. And once I sat back down and considered the facts at hand and the real evidence I found myself back where we started and feeling as I did earlier regarding what occured. So, I get it if you leave the rumors off the table.

But, of course, I'll read 'em if you post 'em. Lord knows, I've become addicted to info about this case.

respectfully snipped

Now that makes sense to me... have we heard anything concrete about why the spec house was searched..? Did anyone neighbors claim to see anything being removed?
IMHO this spec house rules out a gang connection unless Mackenzie was known to go "party" in empty houses.. I haven't heard anything to give me the impression she did. MOO..

I don't know if anything has ever held my attention long enough to read page after page like I have in this case.

I have spent hours, and hours, here, for two weeks, now.I have never followed a crime as much as I have this one. I am obsessed. I am extremely anxious for this crime to be solved and justice served upon the murderer.

I am not questioning you or doubting you or your source, but what could this poor girl POSSIBLY have done to provoke such an attack? I mean seriously, she seemed to be a good kid... maybe she dabbled in drugs (rumor) but many kids do. She had a relationship with some dude many years ago that had some implications on him because of age differences.... I just don't know what she could have done to provoke them, any ideas?

Hmm. There are two rumors I heard early on.

Rumor #1 -from a friend of LE, concerned with the safety of his own daughter, was told, "Don't worry unless she is hanging out with gang members."
Rumor #2 - MC, although she had a boyfriend, DID see another boy, who had a girlfriend at the time. She was livid. Question: Is SHE in a gang? Is HE in a gang?

Although totally speculation, the idea of jealousy being a motive for this crime explains the calculation - preplanned meeting at boat dock? Someone she knows? Maybe wants to "talk"?

I am wondering if from the boat dock she got into another car to "discuss" the situation, and was taken to "the crime scene". OR, the "other boy" asks MC to meet, he gets in car, they drive to private location to talk.

Maybe this "other boy" is trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his girlfriend-thus, the accomplice. They tie up MC and hold her for a while. Maybe at the spec house? Private. Possibly where a hook up with the "other boy" occured. This would explain spec house visitor's shock and upset. It could be the crime scene. They could've pulled right into the garage with key code, and never been noticed.

Meanwhile, one drives her car up to PC, and the second drives a pick up car.
MC is held hostage at the crime scene location until they get back.
Then they have from the evening of the 9th, until the late hours of the 12th to account for. I think her body was placed on the 12th, because of the neighbor noticing odd activity on Saturday the 13th, with the "fresh brodies". How long did they hold MC? Remember the other rumors about removal of her braces? I also heard removal of fingernails. This person/people were ANGRY! They were getting even for something! There is one more element to the rumor of the love triangle that explains more rage on both the "other boy" and girlfriend, but out of respect for MC, I will not repeat it.

:cow::cow::cow:

I too am compelled to read about this as I am hungry for a conclusion that ends with justice.

I'm not the only one. In a second job I work part time where I work seasonally, with a group of guys who are pretty good friends this case was the only topic of conversation. Until today, I had only brought the case up with one, the head guy. Today, I brought it up with another guy and within a minute we were having a four person discussion about the case that lasted until we left. Turns out everyone I work with at that job has been following the case as closely as I!

Unfortuneatly, I got pummeled with about 5 new rumors, and while compelling, most were either conflicting or just modified repeat of things previously discussed here and in the community. Not worth repeating any. But an example of how interested folks in this community are in this case. Most all I know are hanging on a thread wanting more info and a conclusion .

This community wants justice for Mackenzie. I'm praying tonight that it comes soon.

One last check-in before hitting the rack. Yes, I agree with your sentiments and experiences stated above, S9.

As just one example of my own, I walked through the grocery store this evening and overheard one woman greeting another woman, and then immediately saying "have you heard anything more about the murder of that poor girl?" It was a very concerned and gracious interaction.

MacKenzie is very much embedded in the soul of our community. I firmly believe this case has not faded or gone cold, as some might speculate. There is more to come...

car wash?

Well, if we go with the assumption that only one person was in the car on the way up there, (single set of footprints ended at pavement), then car wash with two people doesn't seem likely being done just before 6 pm. But maybe they have video of the car coming from somewhere? else just before 6 pm? LE might know to look at video tape from certain locations based on cell phone ping triangulation and movements from one tower to another?

According to our expert, it seems unlikely that they could have gotten the 5:42 cell phone ping down to a very small area if it came from the edge of town near spec house, (not enough overlapping cell towers, although police said they are still waiting on some info from warrants on different cell companies). Our expert doesn't believe they could get it down to less than a block in the downtown area where more towers overlap so, I would think LE might only be able to get cell phone ping triangulation down to a neighborhood, (or even larger?), out towards the edge of town. Therefore, NOT spec house exactly, but MAYBE the neighborhood???

Of course, the cell phone doesn't have to be located with MC's car, or MC for that matter -- unless police know something we don't... surely, right??? :)

Remember the other rumors about removal of her braces? I also heard removal of fingernails. This person/people were ANGRY! They were getting even for something! There is one more element to the rumor of the love triangle that explains more rage on both the "other boy" and girlfriend, but out of respect for MC, I will not repeat it.

Let's hope these tortureous things were not done. And please can you elude to it?

About the braces and fingernails RUMOR

It may not have been out of anger or extreme hatred. If MC fought back those items might have had evidence he wanted to make sure were destroyed before the body was moved to CB.

Pondering, and wondering if anyone else has information to confirm? I don't want to be slanderous.

Rumor #1 -from a friend of LE, concerned with the safety of his own daughter, was told, "Don't worry unless she is hanging out with gang members."
Rumor #2 - MC, although she had a boyfriend, DID see another boy, who had a girlfriend at the time. She was livid. Question: Is SHE in a gang? Is HE in a gang?

Although totally speculation, the idea of jealousy being a motive for this crime explains the calculation - preplanned meeting at boat dock? Someone she knows? Maybe wants to "talk"?

I am wondering if from the boat dock she got into another car to "discuss" the situation, and was taken to "the crime scene". OR, the "other boy" asks MC to meet, he gets in car, they drive to private location to talk.

Maybe this "other boy" is trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his girlfriend-thus, the accomplice. They tie up MC and hold her for a while. Maybe at the spec house? Private. Possibly where a hook up with the "other boy" occured. This would explain spec house visitor's shock and upset. It could be the crime scene. They could've pulled right into the garage with key code, and never been noticed.

Then they have from the evening of the 9th, until the late hours of the 12th to account for. I think her body was placed on the 12th, because of the neighbor noticing odd activity on Saturday the 13th, with the "fresh brodies". How long did they hold MC? Remember the other rumors about removal of her braces? I also heard removal of fingernails. This person/people were ANGRY! They were getting even for something! There is one more element to the rumor of the love triangle that explains more rage on both the "other boy" and girlfriend, but out of respect for MC, I will not repeat it.

I'm following your theory, I've read parts of it hear and have heard other theories in person within the community that run along these lines (i.e. gangs, revenge, mutilation)

I'm just left with thinking -- was she REALLY hanging out with 17-21 year olds that were experienced criminals (and they were within her close circle, based on what we know right now), that would be experienced in pulling off the horrific things that are rumored to have been done to her?

I too thought this from the beginning! My daughter has a friend that went to the beauty school with MC. This good friend of my daughters said MC was upset about a common boyfriend that broke up with one of MC's friends to go out with another girl (not in my daughter's group of friends). My daughter met MC for the first time ever at the mall (my daughter was with her friend that went to beauty school with MC). She witnessed MC going up to another girl and started to cuss them out. My daughter told MC that she needed to watch her mouth because small children and families were around. My daughter and her girlfriends feel that MC might have mouthed off to the wrong people and ticked someone off that was gang related. I in no way want to say MC was bad for speaking her mind. Teens get passionate about sticking up for their friends all the time.

What if this boy DOES have gang ties? Maybe his first time, and unsuccessful at carrying out gang rituals of dismemberment and decapitation? I am attaching a link for those of you that would like to investigate the "gang" theory further.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page7.html
“The violent MS-13 - or Mara Salvatrucha - street gang is following the migratory routes of illegal aliens across the country, FBI officials say, calling the Salvadoran gang the new American mafia.

MS-13, has a significant presence in the Washington area, and other gangs are spreading into small towns and suburbs by following illegal aliens seeking work in places such as Providence, R.I., and the Carolinas, FBI task force director Robert Clifford said. "The migrant moves and the gang follows," said Mr. Clifford, director of the agency's MS-13 National Gang Task Force.”

Though... some things are just bothering me... All the connections to vacant for sale homes/real estate locations, construction areas being searched, bizarre 911 calls by WC, logs from the sheriff's reports missing for all dates in question to certain things regarding this case, the tight lipped community (including the media & the family). It points to someone more mature than a gang activity. Someone who has closer relations to MC. Something is not right! Regarding JF, even if I had broken up with someone and their daughter was murdered, I WOULD be at the funeral and all bad things would be set aside. I have a gut feeling that someone very close to the family is playing a part in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip