WA - Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I certainly wouldn't be interested in something like this, if I correctly recall, way back when, Jerry Lee Lewis had an ongoing affair with Myra Brown, age 13, his cousin once removed. Lewis was around 23 at the time. (They later married.) There was an uproar, but nothing charging him. Double standard? Or, is it just that times have changed?

MKL is, undoubtedly, trying to make $.

Except that the unfortunate fact exists that teen boys and men feel quite differently (as a whole, not all) about a young boy getting sex from an older woman. Ask around. Most of the guys if they are being totally honest think, "lucky kid" or "where were those teachers when I was in school?".

It causes a problem in the way these women are viewed as child molesters, perhaps not by you or me, but that alternate view exists, especially when they grow up and marry the accused!

I so agree. I read an article about sexual abuse by females done toward boys and found that boys are much more likely to threaten suicide than a female who has been sexually abused.

The reason they gave is the sexually abused boy is not seen as a victim in a lot of our society. They are told that they are to consider themselves lucky and when they don't feel like they are lucky then they go through the devastation of abuse on their own without support and spiral down into depression and despair.

It convinces the sexually abused young adolescent male that something must be wrong with them because they do feel victimized and certainly NOT LUCKY.

We need to do more for the boys in our society. Females sexual abusers rarely even gets any prison time yet if a male did the very same thing, they would. It is totally unfair to all sexually abused victims regardless of their gender.

imo

Okay that's just weird. Yeah he's "of age" now and they are married. Whatever. It's still sick. And in that picture, she looks like a transvestite. Someone needs to teach her how to apply makeup.

I think her make-up is perfect. She looks like the old wh**e that she is.

I'm going to refrain from stating what I think of her but I will say that I sure do feel sorry for those girls. Parent night might be a bit embarrassing for them.

What beautiful daughters they have, and doesn't Mary Kay age? She looks as young as her husband!

What beautiful daughters they have, and doesn't Mary Kay age? She looks as young as her husband!

I know! She looks beautiful and their family looks really happy. Weird to see that he is 29 and his kid is 17. Makes you wonder how they explained their relationship to their kids.

Also makes me curious about her older kids - where are they, do they contact her, etc. This case still fascinates me.

I know! She looks beautiful and their family looks really happy. Weird to see that he is 29 and his kid is 17. Makes you wonder how they explained their relationship to their kids.

Also makes me curious about her older kids - where are they, do they contact her, etc. This case still fascinates me.

I don't care how "happy" they look in pictures... there is something - no, everything - fundamentally wrong with anyone, man or woman, who sexually violates a child. I could care less how young she looks and, if this story were reversed, a 12-year-old female student and a 34-year-old male teacher, I doubt very much that there would be a decussion around how young "he" looks beside his "victim" years later...disgusting.

JMO ~

If a man looked to be in his twenties but was 50, I'd sure comment. It is disgusting to go into a relationship with a 12 year old, but I was commenting on reality. He is almost 30. It's over twenty years later and there are two teens. They are pretty and hopefully happy since they do all live together.

I don't care how "happy" they look in pictures... there is something - no, everything - fundamentally wrong with anyone, man or woman, who sexually violates a child. I could care less how young she looks and, if this story were reversed, a 12-year-old female student and a 34-year-old male teacher, I doubt very much that there would be a decussion around how young "he" looks beside his "victim" years later...disgusting.

JMO ~

Are you saying my comment is disgusting?

I am not condoning child rape or even remotely suggesting what she did was right. They are legally married now and I am simply stating their family looks happy. It is what it is. I'd certainly prefer to see their family (since children are involved) look happy and content rather than a million other things that could have easily happened in this situation.

With that said, I wonder why MKL still thinks she is above the law (yet again) with multiple offenses and following thru on her obligations.

Are you saying my comment is disgusting?

I am not condoning child rape or even remotely suggesting what she did was right. They are legally married now and I am simply stating their family looks happy. It is what it is. I'd certainly prefer to see their family (since children are involved) look happy and content rather than a million other things that could have easily happened in this situation.

With that said, I wonder why MKL still thinks she is above the law (yet again) with multiple offenses and following thru on her obligations.

BBM

IMO, she's developmentally stunted. IMO, he's always been the more mature in the "relationship." That's why, like the judge IIRC, I don't believe she is a true pedophile. It's not necessarily that she thinks she is above the law, it's that she has all the sense of a 13-year old. JMO. OMO. MOO.

They are still together after this long which is more than 50% of regular couples can say.
I guess it can be compared to Celine Dion's marriage at this point...
I know she wasn't quite that young but a lot of people called him awful names anyway. :twocents:

She seems to be a woman-child. She has the mannerisms of a young teen. I won't watch the BW interview.

Even if they are still together and happy. It's still disgusting. She's a child predator. Can't get around that. And he was her victim, whether he recognizes it or not. She sexually abused him!!! I can't view this as a happy family when it was created from sexual abuse, UGH!!!:badmood::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I'm still unsure how doing this interview PROTECTS the girls?
Maybe that will be explained further at a later time. :dunno:

Daily Mail:

'I am not a sex offender and I want to teach again': Mary Kate Letourneau defends love affair with 12-year-old student-turned-husband as he reveals he cheated when she was in prison and suffers depression

Letourneau and Vili Fualaau and their two teenage daughters spoke to Barbara Walters in a 20/20 interview that aired Friday

Latourneau's teaching license was revoked during rape trial, but recently she has started tutoring and giving piano lessons

Married mother of two, 53, is trying to get her name removed from the sex-offender registry

Letourneau and Fualaau got close as she gave him extra help with his artwork when she was his sixth-grade teacher in 1996

She said that she thought they would be able to stop at just a kiss but it went much further - and she fell pregnant when he was just 13

She served a few months in jail and fell pregnant with his second child within weeks; she was then sent back to prison for seven years

But a year after her release in 2004, they married and are still together

Vili Fualaau lamented that he didn't have the right support as a young father of two girls and detailed his history of depression

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hip-student-turned-husband.html#ixzz3X0PPDe8L

Reactions: Emi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back