WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sure would be interesting if one of you who are local or have relatives local could find one of Matthew's coworkers to talk to. In my experience, when a male co-worker is annoyingly friendly, the female employees will let the other women they work with know about it.

I don't think it would be uncommon for the women of the office to have a deal that they will "rescue" eachother if Mr. Annoying invites himself to lunch, asks for a ride, hangs around your desk too much, etc.

Susan

It sure would be interesting if one of you who are local or have relatives local could find one of Matthew's coworkers to talk to. In my experience, when a male co-worker is annoyingly friendly, the female employees will let the other women they work with know about it.

I don't think it would be uncommon for the women of the office to have a deal that they will "rescue" eachother if Mr. Annoying invites himself to lunch, asks for a ride, hangs around your desk too much, etc.

Susan

------------------------------------------------------------
It would be nice to know the talk in the office concerning co worker Matthew.
Also, I cannot find anything online about LE interviewing coworkers, including Matthew, or neighbors.
Has anyone found a picture of Nancy Moyer's house? How close by are the neighbors?

If the surrounding area is very tough terrain, could be very hard to find her.
Good thing LE is going to bring in search dogs. A little late, but still a good thing.

If Matthew is cleared of any probable wrongdoing, I would look at how many sexual predators live in the nearby area.
OR
Who was too friendly at work? Someone she maybe told a female co worker about? Or was a neighbor always dropping by to talk?
Was she dating anyone?

As for her phone being unplugged, she had no cell phone, I do not think she would unplug it, because of her children.

I do know that my brother & sil did not participate in the search this weekend, although they have been searching their own area as the searchers asked homeowners to do.

I was directed to another crime board where they have a disussion for Nancy going on. There are co-workers of both Nancy and Matthew, locals and those directly involved in the searches discussing the case. It's been highly informative for anyone who is interested in reading. And a lot of the questions being asked here are being answered.

What's disturbing is the apparent lack of LE getting involved with a ground search for her early on :confused:

Don't know if I can mention that board or not. I don't really know the exact rules on that so if anyone can clue me in. I don't wanna get in trouble :)Thanks.

Was it me?
Did i say something wrong that her girls must be worried?
Or are you talking about something totally different?
Please tell me if i did something wrong???
I'm confused for real...?????

I think Chico is talking about the article I posted about the co-worker's family.

Mods- I didn't mean to bring up anyone's family situation as a topic of discussion, I just thought it was relevant that the co-worker only lived in WA for less than 4 years- to show it wasn't a life-long family friend who might naturally be devastated and the blogs wouldn't have seemed so weird to us.

Question for the locals- the articles describe the area as very rural, but is it the type of place where people go jogging outside? Or has it been too cold for that?

Thinking about what possibly could have happened, if something upset Nancy maybe she went out for a jog? That's the only situation I could think of besides force where a woman would leave without her wallet and keys?

on another message board there are several locals on who have been involved in the searches and work with Nancy. They say she had a date for Saturday night and did not show up (it was with another co worker) They say this other coworker needs to be checked out (and it is not the man she commutes with) They also spoke of a few other exboyfriends that they were concerned about. I have not picked up on any names.

The locals did not think that the man she dropped off was suspicious... fwiw....

Also....this could even have been a stranger abduction. Her house sits right across the street from tracks and an old rail yard and a lot where there are several abandoned cars that appeared to have been lived in (clothes and blankets, etc according to one volunteer searcher).. The searchers also described the rail yard as full of transient workers.....and just a general scary vibe about the place. She would sit on her front porch to smoke. Her cigs and lighter were found outside on the porch...

:banghead: UNBELIEVABLE! Some one needs to get this family in connection with TES! :banghead::behindbar
----------------------------------------------------------------

TES is a wonderful organization.
But, they have to be called in by family and police dept. has to agree also.

Question for the locals- the articles describe the area as very rural, but is it the type of place where people go jogging outside? Or has it been too cold for that?

Thinking about what possibly could have happened, if something upset Nancy maybe she went out for a jog? That's the only situation I could think of besides force where a woman would leave without her wallet and keys?
-------------------------------------------------------
I have seen pics of Nancy's house on line.
It sits in a grove of trees. No house right next door.

As for jogging, I don't know if Nancy did or not, but
her door was left open. I don't think she would do that.
And her keys were in the house also.

I do think she was taken by force.

I also believe she was taken from her home. 507 is not like a freeway, but is a well travelled country backroad heading towards Olympia where there are lots of state workers. I believe someone has been watching her for some time probably.
This all took far to long - LE should have had searchers out looking for her much sooner in my opinion. I would have been walking and trying to organize the next day. This really makes me mad:furious:
Best wind up or I will keep rattling.

I know dreamweaver... I wonder if the family knows of TES? This case seems right up their alley...

on another message board there are several locals on who have been involved in the searches and work with Nancy. They say she had a date for Saturday night and did not show up (it was with another co worker) They say this other coworker needs to be checked out (and it is not the man she commutes with) They also spoke of a few other exboyfriends that they were concerned about. I have not picked up on any names.

The locals did not think that the man she dropped off was suspicious... fwiw....

Also....this could even have been a stranger abduction. Her house sits right across the street from tracks and an old rail yard and a lot where there are several abandoned cars that appeared to have been lived in (clothes and blankets, etc according to one volunteer searcher).. The searchers also described the rail yard as full of transient workers.....and just a general scary vibe about the place. She would sit on her front porch to smoke. Her cigs and lighter were found outside on the porch...
That sounds soooo creepy :(

I'm not real familiar with Hwy 507, it is a state Hwy towards other towns and doesn't seem like it's a jogger route but I don't really know.

I'm so curious about this. I mapquested the 700 block of the Hwy where she lives and plan on taking a drive out there. I want to see for myself what it's like.

This is making me furious :furious:

FWIW, I really don't think she would be drinking a glass of wine, leave her cigs outside and the door open and then decide to go for a jog. But who knows? I think the co-worker she was going to date on Saturday night needs a closer look. That story sent off my hinky meter :eek:

He knows Nancy is missing and doesn't even mention it to her co-worker? Not a word? That is weird and I don't blame the co-worker for being creeped out.

Could the obsessed sounding co-worker have been jealous of the other co-worker she was supposed to meet for a date? And decided to put a stop to it.

Does anyone know what division or dept she works in at the dept of ecology?
Water Quality, Air Quality, Toxic Cleanup....

Does anyone know what division or dept she works in at the dept of ecology?
Water Quality, Air Quality, Toxic Cleanup....
--------------------------------------------------
Fiscal Analysis:
in Lacey, Wa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member