WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All--

~Another Washingtonian here. :)

I am so glad to see Nancy M's story getting wider media and press attention (like NG show). Thank you and God bless the amazing Websleuthers who are keeping this on the front burner. I have to get caught up on this thread, but hope to contribute to the discussion in any way I can.

I know dreamweaver... I wonder if the family knows of TES? This case seems right up their alley...

I hope that someone who knows the family hears about Tim and Co. BUT I wonder if LE in Tenino would agree to them coming. Little LE places can be very strange about letting anyone else come in to help out. But if they aren't doing anymore searches why should they care who comes in and searches!!

I wonder just how much searching was done? There is so much wooded area there I doubt that it all could have been covered. I wish some of the hunters in the area would get together and look for Nancy. They probably know where hidden roads are and places that others might not even think about. A body could be dumped around there and probably never be found except maybe by hunters during hunting season.

----------------------------------------------------------
I saw NG. Was very glad to see Nancy's story on there. I hope it brings in some clues.

Did anyone find out if the burning cigarette was true info. or not?
I will email the newspaper.

There is also this from CBS morning news. There is a video interview with Nancy's ex husband and her sister.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/25/earlyshow/main4891804.shtml

I haven't heard anything else about the lit cigarette. I'm still thinking that was false reporting. The ex husband doesn't mention that in this interview. Wouldn't that be really important information? I just don't know :confused:

Hi All--

~Another Washingtonian here. :)

I am so glad to see Nancy M's story getting wider media and press attention (like NG show). Thank you and God bless the amazing Websleuthers who are keeping this on the front burner. I have to get caught up on this thread, but hope to contribute to the discussion in any way I can.

Hello to another Washingtonian :)

Another missing Washington resident. Saw the video of the ex husband and sister. Did Nancy own a car, any word about car theft and abduction. Has the police checked out sex offenders in the area, in her neighborhood?

Another missing Washington resident. Saw the video of the ex husband and sister. Did Nancy own a car, any word about car theft and abduction. Has the police checked out sex offenders in the area, in her neighborhood?

I believe she did own a car and it was parked at her house. At least that's what I think I remember reading. I've been looking on the boards for any info on the sex offenders but haven't seen much. Just that there are 6 within 2 miles of her home. I hope they have checked them out!

I believe she did own a car and it was parked at her house. At least that's what I think I remember reading. I've been looking on the boards for any info on the sex offenders but haven't seen much. Just that there are 6 within 2 miles of her home. I hope they have checked them out!
------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy's car parked in front of her house, per news reports and news videos.
No new info on sex offenders in the area or if they have been questioned.

No update on if lit cigarette stated is true or not.

Nice to see a longer segment on NG tonight, for Nancy.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Felons who live in her neighborhood. Lordy, we've got two attempted kidnappings, 2 convicted sodomizers, attempted murder, rapists......

This map reverts back to the homepage too when I paste it. Again if you enter the 700 st. rte 507 or the intersection of Stage and Sussex the map will show the felons in the area.

Don't know if anyone saw it, but Nancy's story was on Issues w/JVM yesterday. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/25/ijvm.01.html

There are several new posts on the other board.

Apparently, Nancy had 2 cats. They are saying one of Nancy's cats is missing? The ex and her girls became worried about the cats being locked up in the house so they had LE let them go to the house and get them, where they discovered one is missing.

Hhhmmm.....could Nancy have been lured outside by someone with one of her cats? Could she have been looking for her cat outside? Or maybe the cat became spooked when LE were there and took off.

They are saying the co-worker Nancy had a date with on Sat nite was keeping that info quiet. He is married but is no longer wearing a wedding ring, could be separated from his wife? They are saying he's an odd fellow.

Also saw this: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/666319.html

Ahhhh, it makes me sad one of her cats is missing. You have to wonder how significant that is. Did it just get out after she was taken or was she lured by the cat. It could have ran outside during the LE investigation. I hope someone finds it.

For the record - if any of you are planning to kidnap me the surefire way to do is it by using one of my cats. I love them so much and would take a preverbial bullett for them.

So, the guy she was dating is married. Interesting. Did she threaten to tell his wife? Did his wife find out? That situation does not look good. Considering there were no obvious signs of a struggle Nancy was taken by someone she knew or the abduction happened while she was outside.

Ahhhh, it makes me sad one of her cats is missing. You have to wonder how significant that is. Did it just get out after she was taken or was she lured by the cat. It could have ran outside during the LE investigation. I hope someone finds it.

For the record - if any of you are planning to kidnap me the surefire way to do is it by using one of my cats. I love them so much and would take a preverbial bullett for them.

So, the guy she was dating is married. Interesting. Did she threaten to tell his wife? Did his wife find out? That situation does not look good. Considering there were no obvious signs of a struggle Nancy was taken by someone she knew or the abduction happened while she was outside.

I hear you Gaia. I don't have cats but I have little dogs and if someone wanted to get me they could use my dogs for sure.

Someone posted that LE didn't put too much concern into the missing cat.

The whole thing is very creepy. I think it's either the married co-worker, or a RSO that was living close to her. Just MHO.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Here is a map showing the sex offenders in her area. I couldn't find an exact address for her but she lived on the 700 block of St. Rte 507 so this should be pretty accurate.
Hmmm, well it does not translate when I copy and paste this map. If you type in 700 State Route 507 the map should pop up.

This map shows the location of Nancy's home

http://www.whitepages.com/virth/map...4-2785&search_id=62261322976053648510&npa=360&

I wonder how thoroughly they have searched the nearby park?

Sex offender Aaron Webb lives very, very close to her. He was charged with child sexual assault. There is also a convicted child rapist in the neighborhood.

Aaron Webbs home. THey are practically neighbors:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOf...t=46.857487&long=-122.828503&clr=#ff0000&rm=0

Child SO's don't usually go after adult women, but you never know. I was thinking along the lines of recent ex-con out from Rape conviction. The husband did a poly, right? Next work connections.

She's pretty tiny and that area is soooo rural. Computer searches, was she dating anyone..

How does this happen????

Child SO's don't usually go after adult women, but you never know. I was thinking along the lines of recent ex-con out from Rape conviction. The husband did a poly, right? Next work connections.

She's pretty tiny and that area is soooo rural. Computer searches, was she dating anyone..

How does this happen????
-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if the husband has had a polygraph or not. LE just said they ruled him out, his alibi checked out.
Nancy did not have a computer, per a previous post.
But possible she did use her work computer. Doubtful. Most work places keep an eye on that kind of thing.
OT: I used to work for the state of Oregon and it was a big no no to do anything personal online.

She is a small woman and in a rural community. Anything could happen. And did.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Here is a map showing the sex offenders in her area. I couldn't find an exact address for her but she lived on the 700 block of St. Rte 507 so this should be pretty accurate.
Hmmm, well it does not translate when I copy and paste this map. If you type in 700 State Route 507 the map should pop up.

This map shows the location of Nancy's home

http://www.whitepages.com/virth/map?firstname=N&country=US&state=WA&lat=&name=Moyer&address=&city=Tenino&zip=&long=&full_phone=%28360%29+264-2785&listing_category=R&show_form=false&element_id=0&suffix=&city_zip=Tenino&phone=264-2785&search_id=62261322976053648510&npa=360&

I wonder how thoroughly they have searched the nearby park?

Sex offender Aaron Webb lives very, very close to her. He was charged with child sexual assault. There is also a convicted child rapist in the neighborhood.

Aaron Webbs home. THey are practically neighbors:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOf...t=46.857487&long=-122.828503&clr=#ff0000&rm=0
WHY would you live in a place like that w/ children???
:(
That is so scary.

O/T....
this is freaking me out a little bit....
I came on tonight to check on Nancy....and on Amber....
and my name is already signed on????
I swear i didn't sign in yet...
and
usually i have to sign in several times cuz it won't last for long...
does anyone know why??

The "unplugging the phone" comment could just be a figure of speech. I am about the same age (okay, just a couple years older, but...) and we have always used the phrase "unplugged the phone" to mean that we want some down-time or not to be bothered for a bit. It is a pre-cell phone era phrase from when we literally unplugged the phone to keep it from ringing. Just my thoughts on that minor comment.

Agreed, TripleA - these days, this common figure of speech has been replaced by some (with cell phones) with "shut my phone off" - no plugs to pull!

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Felons who live in her neighborhood. Lordy, we've got two attempted kidnappings, 2 convicted sodomizers, attempted murder, rapists......

This map reverts back to the homepage too when I paste it. Again if you enter the 700 st. rte 507 or the intersection of Stage and Sussex the map will show the felons in the area.

This isn't good. I didn't put much stock in the child offenders because she is a woman, but these persons are an entirely different story.

How does this happen????

You're right about the child SO's. I'm sure there are exceptions and she is so tiny but I agree it would be more advantageous to look at the other felons. I believe there was one or 2 rapists or attempted rapists according to the felon map.

I definitely think the married co-worker should be grilled, hard.

WHY would you live in a place like that w/ children???
:(
That is so scary.

O/T....
this is freaking me out a little bit....
I came on tonight to check on Nancy....and on Amber....
and my name is already signed on????
I swear i didn't sign in yet...
and
usually i have to sign in several times cuz it won't last for long...
does anyone know why??

She probably just didn't know she was living so close to two convicted CSO's. I think a lot of people don't realize how many sex offenders are out roaming around. If you are someone who doesn't watch stuff like Nancy Grace, or read true crime stuff or really watch the news that often it's very possible they are just ignorant about it. It is scary - two CSO so closeby and she has two young girls. I looked up the SO in my neighborhood and there were 7. Yikes. Fortunately I don't have any children but there are tons of kids where I live.

As for your sign-in.......I would ask one of the mods about that.

Another search: At Tenino Park, Saturday morning @ 9am.
May search quarries, be prepared.​

There were a bunch of people working literally RIGHT across from her home laying down railroad. Random People that weren't from here. They've been working there for at least a month or more. I would be looking into that scenario, she could have been so easily observed by any of those men wroking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back