GUILTY WA - Nicole White, 28, Spanaway, 6 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jonathan Daniel Harris - I will start looking for pics. My sister lives in Washington and this is her last name. I don't think there is a connection, but could be through her ex.

Thank you - I sent the video to my sister, he is not related, Thank Goodness :)

Police are not searching anymore. Reason giving: to give dogs rest time. Family and friends are still searching. They will not answer questions as to why police are no longer searching. Seems suspicious to have them not search for days now.

Police are not searching anymore. Reason giving: to give dogs rest time. Family and friends are still searching. They will not answer questions as to why police are no longer searching. Seems suspicious to have them not search for days now.

Stopped searching because the dogs need a rest. That's a good one. I think the dog handler would need a rest before the dog would.

Sounds to me like they might of found something, but have not made that info public yet.

JMO

Stopped searching because the dogs need a rest. That's a good one. I think the dog handler would need a rest before the dog would.

Sounds to me like they might of found something, but have not made that info public yet.

JMO

That's my thought also, but family and friends are still searching every day. With large groups. I'm starting to wonder if they think it's a runaway case?

From link above.

The body of Nicole White, 28, was found over the weekend in the woods near Kapowsin.

Search dogs lead investigators to the woods, and her body was found wrapped in a tarp.

So sad, her two boys have to grow up without their mother. Heartfelt sympathies to her family and friends.

You know I've met a couple of guys online and never felt afraid. That was before I came here and saw what could happen. Oh how I wish Nicole knew that.

RIP Nicole
:rose:

Oh man, this is awful. Myheart breaks for her kidos & family members :crying:

RIP Nicole

How sad!
We pretty much knew the outcome but I'm so glad they fou d her.

Why are there so many evil ppl amongst us.

With the record that guy has he should be in prison.
Lock these guys up and keep them there do us all a HUGE
Favor

Found wrapped in a tarp. I think suicide can be ruled out.

RIP - Nicole

Anxiously waiting charges to be filed. But since I think they already have the person responsible for her death in custody, I doubt there is any big rush filing charges. More time to build their case.

JMO

Haven't been here much this weekend but this was NOT the news I wanted to hear :( So sorry for Nicole's family and especially her two boys. :heartbeat:

I would be interested to know how many times they had met up, or seen each other. There would have to be some serious rage inside of someone to do that to a person they had only met once. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back