WA WA - Oakley Carlson, 5, missing during welfare check, Oakville, 10 Feb 2021 *mom guilty, identity theft*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New video and article at link. This a good report by Fox 13.

Where is Oakley Carlson? Community demands change from Washington state

Community demands answers from state over missing girl Oakley Carlson
Thank you for the link.

Noting:

[...]

JJ wrote to DCYF in Oct. 2019, saying that Oakley saw Jordan hit Andrew. But the courts and DCYF ultimately returned Oakley to her biological parents for good in Nov. 2019.

"I called [Child Protective Services] on January of 2021, what happened with that?" said JJ.

JJ says she made that phone call after she saw a picture of Oakley looking sick and gaunt.

Then in Nov. 2021, she raised the red flag again, after hearing about a fire at Oakley’s house.

"DCYF is not doing the right thing, not doing their jobs," said JJ.

FOX 13 has repeatedly tried to get answers over the weeks, trying to learn if social workers ever followed up on Jamie Jo’s concerns.

Every time we have asked details about Oakley’s case, DCYF says that due to privacy laws, they cannot comment on case-specific details.

So as of Thursday, FOX 13 is still waiting for answers through a public disclosure request (PDR) which the agency, by law, has to offer up eventually. FOX 13 is expecting DCYF to release PDR documents by early March 2022.

[...]

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office says they are working tirelessly on this case. All six of their detectives are looking for Oakley. The Sheriff’s Office says they have obtained new evidence and that could lead to new charges against the couple.

But, the new evidence presented does not involve Oakley; instead, it’s about Oakley’s six-year-old sister. Undersheriff Brad Johansson says they cannot disclose exactly what the new evidence is until formal charges come down.

New evidence could possibly lead to charges against a pair of Washington parents whose 5-year-old daughter has been missing for at least more than a year.

Prosecuting Attorney Jason Walker submitted a motion in Grays Harbor County Superior Court on Friday, suggesting that additional charges against Jordan Bowers and Andrew Carlson — the parents of 5-year-old Oakley Carlson — were underway, The Chronicle reports.

“There was a lot of discovery that came into my office from the sheriff late last week,” Walker said in court on Monday, according to the outlet.

While the contents of the evidence remain under wraps, he said he has an “eyewitness now and that’s going to change things.”
Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Could Be Charged After New Evidence Surfaces | Oxygen Official Site

As of Thursday, the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office has presented new evidence to the prosecutor’s office, which involves Oakley’s sister.

The Sheriff’s Office told FOX 13 that these new charges may help keep Carlson’s parents behind bars while they continue their investigation. Detectives cannot reveal exactly what that evidence is until formal charges are filed.
Detectives have 'new evidence' against parents of missing Oakville girl

which parent is the weakest link? All this pressure, one has to throw the other under the bus at some point.

News article at the news stand in the grocery store. :(
Not surprised about that sadly. DNA donors had so many more rights than Oakley,and sibs. So many in power bending over backwards for the DNA donors. It's disgusting. Again I hope that Judge that signed Oakley's warrant has ceaseless nightmares,and no happy wakeful moments ever. I hope her adorable face is imprinted in their every single vision be their eyes open,or closed, I hope their eyes,and mind throb with her vision like the Tell Tale heart, and Lady Macbeth's spot that just won't wash away. MOO

Since the article is behind a paywall, here is the rest of the printed article

Attachments

• Calson2.jpg
    Calson2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Carlson3.jpg
    Carlson3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Carlson4.jpg
    Carlson4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Carlson5.jpg
    Carlson5.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Carlson6.jpg
    Carlson6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Carlson7.jpg
    Carlson7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Carlson8.jpg
    Carlson8.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Carlson9.jpg
    Carlson9.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 70
who gives their kid their drugs??? i feel like they had to have been cooking out there.
Who ignored the calls at so called DCFS While all that was going on?Who did not report Them when the 6 year old was being denied their meds for 15 whole months?( Per mandatory reporting) They did not do all this by themselves, they were given carte blanche, had the red carpet rolled out for them, and Got Oakley served back to them on a silver platter. If only the children had as much protection,and rights as this entire lot who played a roll in this, who now hide behind 'privacy' blah,blah,blah. MOO

Who ignored the calls at so called DCFS While all that was going on?Who did not report Them when the 6 year old was being denied their meds for 15 whole months?( Per mandatory reporting) They did not do all this by themselves, they were given carte blanche, had the red carpet rolled out for them, and Got Oakley served back to them on a silver platter. If only the children had as much protection,and rights as this entire lot who played a roll in this, who now hide behind 'privacy' blah,blah,blah. MOO
i agree with all that, i just also think they were cooking.

who gives their kid their drugs??? i feel like they had to have been cooking out there.
The same people who don't give their child their crucial meds for 15 whole months,and throw an attitude at LE doing a wellfare check on behalf of their child,and obstruct the investigation looking into what happened to one of their children. MOO

I've thought for awhile that whatever happened to Oakley involved cooking meth. Especially after the descriptions of her before she disappeared. I'm just unclear on how the fire department missed it on the walk through after the fire. Or the police in the property searches.

But I believe it is family land and may have a hidden storm cellar somewhere ... Storm cellars probably aren't a thing in the Pacific Northwest. Are they? If they were cooking, where were they cooking that no one seems to have found it? Can you make meth in a microwave? It was the microwave that caught on fire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back