GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a fb page that has a screenshot of the private message to Kat Blu . Many people have commented on it and they are saying they have notified police about it. It is her. Unfortunately we can't link to the fb page it is on.

The point is, an attempt was made so that both vehicles were pushed off the side of an embankment and either rolled or tumbled downhill to where they were found. You can see in one of the pictures that the land rover apparently got high centered or stuck in a rut and didn't make it down the embankment. I would assume that was the vehicle they initially spotted from the air, being light colored and visible from the rear. Neither driver was found at the scene, so this is obviously not an accident. If that land rover had made it over the berm and headed down the hill, chances are good that neither vehicle may have been discovered by now.

The only questions I have right now are where are their bodies, and how many people were involved in the coverup ?

I can't see any evidence either way for how the vehicles wound up down there. It seems possible that the Jeep rolled and the Rover tried to drive down to reach it, for instance. I agree that the circumstances make foul play the most likely explanation, though.

Someone mentioned up thread similarities to the McStay Family murders. The two vehicles appear to be distraction of the real crime here...murder...IMO. LE, please make sure you take DNA samples from steering wheel, heat/AC control knobs, and yes, even the radio control knobs.

I just don't understand why someone would go to the trouble of trying to make both cars disappear...

Just an idea, but what if something happened between the wife and the neighbors that escalated and the couple fled when the husband returned home.

We are operating under the assumption that the foul play was toward them. Just a thought...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really think there has been foul play and this isn't suicide.

According to the following news article, a friend stated that they would never leave their puppy and Patenaude always let the chickens out at 5 am. The animals were left unattended and the puppy was seen running around outside.
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/monique-patenaude-missing-washington-1.3536608

Also, someone else mentioned she had tickets to see an Iron Maiden concert and Shunn didn't show up to work.

I hope they are found okay. The neighbour dispute doesn't sound too good.

I really think there has been foul play and this isn't suicide.

According to the following news article, a friend stated that they would never leave their puppy and Patenaude always let the chickens out at 5 am. The animals were left unattended and the puppy was seen running around outside.
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/monique-patenaude-missing-washington-1.3536608

Also, someone else mentioned she had tickets to see an Iron Maiden concert and Shunn didn't show up to work.

I hope they are found okay. The neighbour dispute doesn't sound too good.
NOT showing up to work is so very concerning:(..and not checking in with your brother

Here is a link to the "Help find" Facebook page.

Nothing really new or earth shattering just yet. The search continues. There appears to be some locals on there commenting about the news media being intrusive. Little do they realize that the news media may end up being their best ally right now, the more publicity this gets, the more people on the lookout and the more pressure on LE to figure it out..

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/fi...xt&story_id=10153439802162617&hc_location=ufi

Puppy left to fend for itself, chickens not fed, not showing up for work, vehicles made to disappear...not looking positive here.

Any news on the possible missing neighbor? Or was that rumor?

It kinda reminds me of Michael and Tina Careccia in Arizona, or at least how that started.

Puppy left to fend for itself, chickens not fed, not showing up for work, vehicles made to disappear...not looking positive here.

I'm wondering about the neighbor as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Would someone please pm me both FB pages you are talking about. Thanks!

The link below is the Facebook for our missing victim.

https://www.facebook.com/kat.blu.79

Yesterday there was another facebook that popped up under the same name that this woman has, literally identical names. On closer scrutiny though, this second facebook page appeared to be a different woman, although she does have very similar facial features. She identified her husband or boyfriend by a different name than the one on this thread. Two or three posters dug into it a little bit and established that this woman and our victim are not the same person, although the names match.

Just an idea, but what if something happened between the wife and the neighbors that escalated and the couple fled when the husband returned home.

We are operating under the assumption that the foul play was toward them. Just a thought...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That was the direction my thoughts were running as well. Or maybe not foul play at all.

Wonder if they had an ATV? Or if the neighbor did?

They had death threats and tried to get a restraining order in January that was denied. An ongoing feud that appears to have gotten quite nasty.

An article stated that Monique was last seen near her home at approx. 1pm. Does anyone know what time he left work?

I think she was harmed first and her vehicle disposed of and then he was harmed when he arrived and his vehicle disposed of.

Sadly, I do not think there will be a good outcome to this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/15/suvs-belonging-to-missing-wash-couple-found-in-woods.html

I cannot find it said anywhere that Police are looking for another missing person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back