WA WA - Pierce Co, Weyerhaeuser Public Hunting land, Fem 20-30, UP5665, clothes & left shoe, Dec'76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be Linda Sue Davis? I would really appreciate it @SimsGuy67 if you could make a comparison table between Linda Davis and this Jane Doe.

2688DFOK - Linda Sue Davis

Ask and you shall receive!
Linda Sue Davis MP1733Pierce County Jane Doe (1976) UP5665
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianUnknown
Age2920 - 30
Height5'6 - 5'75'6
Weight150 - 175 pounds (DN)Unknown, but a slender build
DLC/DODJanuary 7, 1976December 11, 1974 - August 11, 1976
Hair ColorLight brownAuburn or dark brown
Eye ColorGreenUnknown
Distinctive FeaturesPossible scar on abdomen. Has children.Unknown/None
CircumstancesLast seen in at club.Remains later put into landfill.
DistanceClaremore - Pierce County2,040 miles

Ask and you shall receive!
Linda Sue Davis MP1733Pierce County Jane Doe (1976) UP5665
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianUnknown
Age2920 - 30
Height5'6 - 5'75'6
Weight150 - 175 pounds (DN)Unknown, but a slender build
DLC/DODJanuary 7, 1976December 11, 1974 - August 11, 1976
Hair ColorLight brownAuburn or dark brown
Eye ColorGreenUnknown
Distinctive FeaturesPossible scar on abdomen. Has children.Unknown/None
CircumstancesLast seen in at club.Remains later put into landfill.
DistanceClaremore - Pierce County2,040 miles
So nothing really ruling her out. The distance is a bit much tho. They both have dentals right?

Both have dentals available.
Should be a quick rule out then.

It seems likely that she was killed in Oklahoma, her coat had over 20 stab marks and there was blood on the coat and in her car.

I highly doubt someone transferred her body over 2000 miles away. There wouldve been ample places to dispose of her body that were much closer than Washington.

It doesnt sound like the clothing matches up either. I dont know why Linda's killer wouldve redressed her in different clothes after her death.

That's all my own opinion tho

Should be a quick rule out then.

It seems likely that she was killed in Oklahoma, her coat had over 20 stab marks and there was blood on the coat and in her car.

I highly doubt someone transferred her body over 2000 miles away. There wouldve been ample places to dispose of her body that were much closer than Washington.

It doesnt sound like the clothing matches up either. I dont know why Linda's killer wouldve redressed her in different clothes after her death.

That's all my own opinion tho

There is speculation that Davis may have entered the witness protection system, perhaps she may have gone to Washington for protection and where she was ultimately killed.

I am aware that Patricia Lee Otto is believed to be Finley Creek Jane Doe (I do too) but I would like to ask if anyone could send Patricia as a possible match for Pierce County Jane Doe, as I am trying to email from Amber Larkins I get that the email is not reaching her so I would appreciate if someone could submit to Patricia for me.

394DFID - Patricia Lee Otto
The idea would be that someone can submit Patricia so that she at least appears on the Pierce County Jane Doe exclusion list.

I am aware that Patricia Lee Otto is believed to be Finley Creek Jane Doe (I do too) but I would like to ask if anyone could send Patricia as a possible match for Pierce County Jane Doe, as I am trying to email from Amber Larkins I get that the email is not reaching her so I would appreciate if someone could submit to Patricia for me.

394DFID - Patricia Lee Otto
The idea would be that someone can submit Patricia so that she at least appears on the Pierce County Jane Doe exclusion list.
Patricia Lee Otto
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Pierce County Jane Doe (1976)

That's awesome! I've made contact with Amber and she is still working that case. I have not submitted the tip yet. Do you still want me to submit it?
@DS2021 Could you send Patricia Otto as a possible match for Jane Doe to Amber's Email? I would really appreciate it very much.

I was watching on The Doe Network and something that caught my attention is that it is believed that Patricia disappeared wearing red pants and Jane Doe was found wearing red denim jeans, anyway I am also one of those who believes that Patricia Lee Otto is Finley Creek Jane Doe but I would still like Patricia to be suggested to Amber so she can at least be ruled out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back