Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it strange that no comments are made in the local media releases?

I do in fact have it from an extremely reliable source that CC admitted being the one stalking her.

Unless that is backed up with a link, we can only take that as rumor. If you have inside knowledge you need to get verified by Tricia.

Wasn't Rachael's purse found in the Yukon by the Greyhound station? That seems strange IMO. If someone planted the car there to make it look like she left town it seems they would have not left the purse in there. Also I can't imagine Rachael leaving her purse in the car, but maybe that's just because I would never leave my purse in a car. It's just something that stuck out to me.

So sorry, I don't have time to read the entire thread, however, I don't know if this has already been posted here or if this is duplicated info, or if this helps in any way but this was written by her daughter. Maybe it will help clear up some answers.

Rachael Anderson is a mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, friend and one who brightened everyone’s day. My name is AC, and myself and my sister AG are searching for our missing mother, Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, Washington, who is missing under suspicious circumstances. My mother also has two sons ages 6 and 11. She is a grandmother of four grandchildren ages 5, 4, 2, and 16 months. Rachael is a 40 year old white female, 5’ 4”, 120lbs. My mother was last seen In Moscow, Idaho on Friday, April 16, 2010. My sister and I reported her missing on Monday, April 19th after she failed to make it to work and we were unable to contact her. This type of behavior is very uncharacteristic of our mother.

The past three months have been a nightmare for her. She was a victim of stalking and feared for her life. The stalking compelled her to sleep in the living room of her home with the lights on instead sleeping in her own bedroom. Many times she would have a friend stay over with her because she was so scared.

The stalking began three months ago with phone calls. At first with the phone calls, no one would respond. The phone calls progressed into music playing in the background, that was muffled, and no one would speak on the phone. Then she started getting phone calls from various telephone numbers with disguised voices. The disguised voices would tell her what she was doing, what specific lights were on in her home, as if every move she made was being watched.

During this time my mom had the lock to her shed broken off, eerily men’s cologne was present on her front porch at night, her vehicle tires were slashed in front of her home, and the back windshield of her vehicle was broken in broad daylight at the parking lot of her employer. She had reported this information to law enforcement as she feared for her life. Multiple police reports were filed and she was working with a police detective with whom she checked in with everyday. On the day that my sister and I reported our mother missing, our mother was supposed to meet with detectives to try and find out who was stalking and harassing her. Interestingly, my mother also had documented information which she was compiling together that is now missing.

With the search for my mother, the vehicle she was last seen driving was located on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. The vehicle was located at a local gas station/bus stop. During the search for my mother, law enforcement has issued search warrants. A building she was last seen in on Friday, April 16th was one of the locations that a search warrant was executed. On Monday, April 26, 2010 the FBI is supposed to become involved with this case.

My mother is a strong, intelligent, vivacious woman who everyone loves and misses dearly. She has two young sons who live with her and are heartbroken by her disappearance. We all need her home safely. Please help us in our search!

Unfortunately there is very little local information being released to anyone. I read earlier about the "good ol' boy syndrome" and second that comment. Come one LE!

1RachaelAnderson40MISSINGApril16201.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/LavandaDolce/1RachaelAnderson40MISSINGApril16201.jpg

Well, it could be that comments are disabled.

Then again, this case isn't getting much attention. Even here at WS, there's rarely more than a few readers on the thread.

I just dont friggin see it GOING ANYWHERE and it is absolutely driving me insane! 11 days now.. 11 long grueling terrifying days.

I can't believe it's been 11 days. I did hear/read on the local news that the family is working with the prosecutor's office. I have a feeling that the whole thing will blow wide open sometime soon. There is no reason for them to be talking to the prosecutors office unless they have someone to prosecute.

I'd like to see this put on Nancy Grace. I want to her her theories as a prosecutors and her guest speakers. Even if she does have to talk about her "precious twins" every night!

I can't believe it's been 11 days. I did hear/read on the local news that the family is working with the prosecutor's office. I have a feeling that the whole thing will blow wide open sometime soon. There is no reason for them to be talking to the prosecutors office unless they have someone to prosecute.

I'd like to see this put on Nancy Grace. I want to her her theories as a prosecutors and her guest speakers. Even if she does have to talk about her "precious twins" every night!

Hi Friend0325, Do you have a link to the article/video or know which media affiliate it's in regarding the family and procecutor's office? TIA

I was under the impression that she does not have custody of her boys. Court records show she was taken to court for failure to pay child support. I'm not sure the picture of a mom disappearing while her kids were waiting for her applies to this situation.

I was under the impression that she does not have custody of her boys. Court records show she was taken to court for failure to pay child support. I'm not sure the picture of a mom disappearing while her kids were waiting for her applies to this situation.

She had custody of her boys. She was the CREDITOR listed in the child support case. That means the support was owed TO her.

Where are you getting your information?

"Unless that is backed up with a link, we can only take that as rumor. If you have inside knowledge you need to get verified by Tricia."

I would happily verify it with Trina. She has my phone number. She's never called me. Until then, I'm going to say what I know to be true. Forevery is doing the same thing. She and I know the same people, who are key people in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230