Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems CC has an aquaintance, a Mr. RDV, who I think LE should take a look at. Not good. Arrested for destruction of property and concealed weapon--but never convicted, in Idaho. Lots of financial claims and against him. DUI's.
Many charges.

Does, doesn't it. I ask early on if he was seeing someone. This x or soon to be, was bad news boy. I found possible connections to Brooklyn, NY.

I am saying A "RUMOR" : HE did NOT want a divorce, he was telling Rachael that in God's eyes there is NO divorce.. I honestly do not think there was anything/anyone else.
He is from New Jersey.

And can we maybe have a link or some insight on the RDV??? VERY curious here.

I am saying A "RUMOR" : HE did NOT want a divorce, he was telling Rachael that in God's eyes there is NO divorce.. I honestly do not think there was anything/anyone else.
He is from New Jersey.

Then check the Idaho court link.

http://www.people-finders.ws/Summar...y=&state=ID&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=54&y=10

ETA: Do you know where in Jersey? I've found a few possibles, but not sure. N. Jersey is only a few miles from Brooklyn. Use to live there too.

He is from New Jersey.

I understand what your saying, but if he actually did not want a divorce why in the H was he tormenting her with harassing phone calls?

When Mr ? and I broke up, he was already seeing someone else, but continued to harass. Call up and play music that we had liked together or been to a concert at and say "remember"....just to be an AH....and he was in his late 30's at the time. Some are just mean, evil or nuts!

I don't know the answer to that. I think he was tormenting her because he is sick and thought it was funny, ( honestly I can see where HE would think something like this IS funny )
Maybe if she was that scared and didn't want to do it alone anymore she would go back to him? I don't know, that's just it!

He had been divorced once before so I don't understand it any more then anyone else does.

I don't know the answer to that. I think he was tormenting her because he is sick and thought it was funny, ( honestly I can see where HE would think something like this IS funny )
Maybe if she was that scared and didn't want to do it alone anymore she would go back to him? I don't know, that's just it!

He had been divorced once before so I don't understand it any more then anyone else does.

Going back to the profile....ego.

Didn't someone say he married to a woman named Teresa?
If he was, he was prev married twice, because he was married to a MM too, who he divorced in 9/97. She must have kept her maiden name too.

Going back to the profile....ego.

Didn't someone say he married to a woman named Teresa?
If he was, he was prev married twice, because he was married to a MM too, who he divorced in 9/97. She must have kept her maiden name too.

Not sure on the T and yes M kept her maiden, as did Rachael BECAUSE he again didnt want to "be linked" by his name to what people would think. He wanted to "break those ties"....yeah ego is HUGE!

If you look close most of the stuff with RV has to do with money and divorce.....and in the one major case most of the charges ended up being dropped......

including the concealed weapons charge...by order of the prosecution...

including the concealed weapons charge...by order of the prosecution...

I believe I mentioned that in my post. I used my own conclusions as to why the charges were dropped.

This is what gets me....

"Multiple police reports were filed and she was working with a police detective with whom she checked in with everyday."
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

If she checked in with him "everyday" why was saturday and sunday any different?? Shouldn't the detective asked questions? Called someone? He had to have had a "in case of an emergency" contact number for her right???

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT???

It's confusing ITA, I get the feeling that "checking in" wasn't for security reasons, but more like; ok, I just got a call/text and perhaps the detective would quickly try and trace it?

Stalking: Why do Men and Women Stalk Each Other?
"...stalking is still very misunderstood by the public, the courts and law enforcement."
Revised: January 01, 2009
If you want to know something about stalking, then prepare yourself to be surprised. Here are some research findings. Women stalk men nearly as much as men stalk women. Men and women also stalk each other in similar ways. Men stalk more at night and women stalk more by day. Nearly 3 out of 11 people who break up will begin to feel or think they are being stalked. On any given day, about one out of a thousand people may feel like they are being stalked. A true stalker can't stand to be ignored. If they can't have your love they will settle for your anger and hatred. The worst thing you can do is respond and interact with someone who may be stalking you. Why do they feel this way and what can you do about?
http://www.crisiscounseling.com/articles/stalking.htm

Thought this article was interesting.

It's confusing ITA, I get the feeling that "checking in" wasn't for security reasons, but more like; ok, I just got a call/text and perhaps the detective would quickly try and trace it?

Stalking: Why do Men and Women Stalk Each Other?
"...stalking is still very misunderstood by the public, the courts and law enforcement."
Revised: January 01, 2009
If you want to know something about stalking, then prepare yourself to be surprised. Here are some research findings. Women stalk men nearly as much as men stalk women. Men and women also stalk each other in similar ways. Men stalk more at night and women stalk more by day. Nearly 3 out of 11 people who break up will begin to feel or think they are being stalked. On any given day, about one out of a thousand people may feel like they are being stalked. A true stalker can't stand to be ignored. If they can't have your love they will settle for your anger and hatred. The worst thing you can do is respond and interact with someone who may be stalking you. Why do they feel this way and what can you do about?
http://www.crisiscounseling.com/articles/stalking.htm

Thought this article was interesting.
I don't necessarily agree with all he says, but this is of utmost importance:

"There must be no contact of any kind under any circumstances if you think you are being stalked."

Read "The Gift of Fear". Excellent book. One thing he states in the book which is soooo true, once you respond to a stalker's attempts to contact you all you've done is tell them how many attempts it takes to get a response. And another thing this person has right: a stalker doesn't care what kind of response he gets... he just wants a response.

I agree, you would think they would want to keep it in the spot light so it doesnt just get thrown in with the old news. It isn't that I want to give up and quit but what is it anyone is supposed to do when we have nothing to go on? We can sit her and speculate all day long, but it doesnt get us anywhere.

There has to be some kind of something in the news not just the SOLSDD.

What is up with that? I just totally get a "fishy" feeling about the whole thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy