Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to bring these cases to everyone's attention, if you aren't familiar with them.

Murders and missing person's cases from the Lewiston/Moscow/Asotin WA area from the 80s. All still unsolved.

Are These Five Idaho Cold Cases Connected? The Police Think So. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't think these cases are related at all. Just showing, IMO, that law enforcement in this area doesn't typically deal with this type of things. And when they do, it may overwhelm them. Unsolved for approx. 30 years...

Does anyone know what school she was attending? Where, when, why, how often and when did she start?

It was stated, by I believe poster info that they lived together before the start of the '09 school year and were looking for a house. Was this in Moscow or Clarkston? Do you know the add of the residence?

TIA

She was going to school at Walla Walla Community College in Clarkston. I read posts from several people on the Facebook page stating that they were classmates of hers. I am not positive, but since the school is in Clarkston, I would assume she started there (again) when she left CC and moved back to Clarkston.

I went to school with her at Walla Walla Community College back between 1993 and 1995-ish. That's how we became friends. She was going for her associate's degree as a medical secretary I believe...and that's when she got her job at Regence Blue Shield. I haven't seen her for a few years, but I'm assuming she went back to either get another degree or maybe get her bachelor's degree? She was working as a phlebotomist at the Hospital in Lewiston with her daughter as well.

I'm not sure as to what her school schedule was or anything like that.

She was going to school at Walla Walla Community College in Clarkston. I read posts from several people on the Facebook page stating that they were classmates of hers. I am not positive, but since the school is in Clarkston, I would assume she started there (again) when she left CC and moved back to Clarkston.

I went to school with her at Walla Walla Community College back between 1993 and 1995-ish. That's how we became friends. She was going for her associate's degree as a medical secretary I believe...and that's when she got her job at Regence Blue Shield. I haven't seen her for a few years, but I'm assuming she went back to either get another degree or maybe get her bachelor's degree? She was working as a phlebotomist at the Hospital in Lewiston with her daughter as well.

I'm not sure as to what her school schedule was or anything like that.

TY Friend0325 for the info. Glad to see you back.

Found where she was paid for support in the fall of '09.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.superiorSearch&terms=accept&flashform=0

ETA: I don't know why it won't let me bring the actual page of judgement, but it's from WDW for $2,000. Case# 9-09-00374-3

WDW is her oldest son's father and her second ex-husband. From the information I have, he is being supportive in all of this...and I'm glad to hear it!

I admit I'm getting a little frustrated here. Why isn't CC being named as a POI at least??? It seems like everyone has gone quiet with regard to any actual information. I know it's important for the investigation that they build a good case against CC, but it's been 2 weeks! (IMO!)....I think it's clear that he's guilty...just from the information I have. LE HAS to have alot more than I know.

I am worried about my friend ending up as a Susan Powell type case! My heart is already broken by the thought that the longer she's missing, the more the chances are that she won't be found alive. The FBI is now involved. Why aren't we seein the investigation going forward????

Have the LE contacted any of CC's ex-wives to see if he has a history of violence/stalking with them as well? I cannot believe they do not know who the texts/calls, etc. were coming from. I heard rumor CC admitted to it. What reports have come back from the Idaho crime lab? Surely, there is new info out there now. Where is the phone data? Who did the GMC belong to and why did they need a search warrant? Who is this friend of CC's and why do you think he needs to be questioned? I know the Lewiston/Clarkston Valley may be a small area, but DV happens everywhere. The detective should at least have a small file with regards to the calls Rachael was making to him. Is there any video footage from the day her car had the back window busted out at work? It is a hospital and I am sure there are cameras everywhere. This case needs to be a top priority for the eight-agency task force working on it. Strength in numbers, come on really? Fingerprints, whatever, give us something. I am, much like her dear friends on here, SO FRUSTRATED with this case and lack of ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING worth assistance. Everything points in the direction of victims of violence by people who know them. It seems so obvious. Maybe LE are continuing to build a case against CC, the last person to see her alive!!!!!!!!

WDW is her oldest son's father and her second ex-husband. From the information I have, he is being supportive in all of this...and I'm glad to hear it!

I admit I'm getting a little frustrated here. Why isn't CC being named as a POI at least??? It seems like everyone has gone quiet with regard to any actual information. I know it's important for the investigation that they build a good case against CC, but it's been 2 weeks! (IMO!)....I think it's clear that he's guilty...just from the information I have. LE HAS to have alot more than I know.

I am worried about my friend ending up as a Susan Powell type case! My heart is already broken by the thought that the longer she's missing, the more the chances are that she won't be found alive. The FBI is now involved. Why aren't we seein the investigation going forward????

Do you know if he is taking care of the kids or is one of the daughters? Those poor young boys must be missing their mother and trying to understand. Geeez.

One of the daughters mentioned she was working at St. Joe's.....is that a hosptial? I thought she was working at a lab---or is that part of the hospital? TIA

Do you know if he is taking care of the kids or is one of the daughters? Those poor young boys must be missing their mother and trying to understand. Geeez.

The dad's are taking care of the boys.

One of the daughters mentioned she was working at St. Joe's.....is that a hosptial? I thought she was working at a lab---or is that part of the hospital? TIA

St. Joe's is actually St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. The lab-Pathologists Regional Labortory is located within the hospital.

I agree, you would think they would want to keep it in the spot light so it doesnt just get thrown in with the old news. It isn't that I want to give up and quit but what is it anyone is supposed to do when we have nothing to go on? We can sit her and speculate all day long, but it doesnt get us anywhere.

There has to be some kind of something in the news not just the SOLSDD.

I feel for you 1for1, this what we see in many cases. An initial burst of media attention and interviews with LE and family and then silence as the case is being investigated. Then as news is announced there is a flurry again on the thread. Sometimes, speculation is all we have .. At least it keeps Rachael's thread on the first page. Hang in there Kiddo, hopefully we'll hear something SOON!!!

I agree, you would think they would want to keep it in the spot light so it doesnt just get thrown in with the old news. It isn't that I want to give up and quit but what is it anyone is supposed to do when we have nothing to go on? We can sit her and speculate all day long, but it doesnt get us anywhere.

There has to be some kind of something in the news not just the SOLSDD.

Nothing to go on is exactly correct! And-i agree-why is LE so tight lipped? They could release SOME information regarding this case. What or where has been searched? Where are they searching? When was her last phone call made or received? What, if anything, is on the tapes from DynaMart? The list goes on-- I have a very uneasy feeling about this whole thing.

Here is a FB quote from Rachael's daughter Amber today, "This morning they told us they are unable to release anything, no news, FRUSTRATING!! I just wish I had more answers. But I know the police force is working hard and we dont want to jepordize their case."

I feel for the family, even they are not getting any clues, answers. I pray Rachael Anderson is found and brought home safely.

SPOKANE, Wash. - Right now Spokane county authorities are investigating a body found in the area of 1st & Dale. We're working to get more information on this story. Stay tuned to this web channel and KHQ for the latest on this breaking news story.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12408298

It will be interesting to see what this leads to. Spokane is about 2 hours or so from the Lewiston/Clarkston Valley.

SPOKANE, Wash. - Right now Spokane county authorities are investigating a body found in the area of 1st & Dale. We're working to get more information on this story. Stay tuned to this web channel and KHQ for the latest on this breaking news story.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12408298

It will be interesting to see what this leads to. Spokane is about 2 hours or so from the Lewiston/Clarkston Valley.

It's a man.

SPOKANE VALLEY -- Detectives are investigating the discovery of a body of a middle-aged man in the Dishman Hills Natural Area.Two hikers found the body in the Dishman Hills Natural Area Friday afternoon. Authorities have confirmed that the body is that of a 47-year-old male was found and that he had visible signs of trauma.
http://www.kxly.com/news/23326280/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members