Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information: There are numerous rumors running rampant and please do not spread rumors as they only hurt the family and friends involved in this difficult situation. Here are some facts: Rachael has not been found. Law Enforcement is not able to release details of the investigation. We will not name suspects. The task force continues to utilize every available resource and we are making progress. Our silence protects the investigation and while we understand it is frustrating for everyone involved, we will not compromise the investigation for the sole purpose of releasing information to ease frustration. We continue to work with and support the family. We commend all of you who have shared your thoughts and prayers for the family and we ask that the public continue to report any suspicous activity during the late night hours of April 16th and the early morning hours of April 17th in the areas between Clarkston, Washington and Moscow Idaho and areas surrounding Moscow. If anyone noticed a vehicle or people in an area that is just unusual anytime between April 16th and April 20th please call 509-758-2331 to report it. Thank you again for supporting the family during this difficult time.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=116680731683607&topic=98

The girls would be the first person(s) LE would call if they found her. How terrible if someone is calling family or relaying these kind of messages. Someone needs to put a knot in their tail. jMO.

Wonder if any lab results have come thru yet?

This is an excellent idea from a poster on the Susan Cox Powell thread. The family could do this also. My reply to Dovebar gave some suggestions as well and looking for RA or SP could help both families. SP could be in WA, OR or ID as well. Both of the hubbies had alot of time to travel to other areas. Wouldn't hurt.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Susan Powell General Discussion Thread # 7

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Susan Powell General Discussion Thread # 7

6 weeks and 5 days since Rachael was reportedly last seen.

6 weeks and 1 day since she officially went missing.

We need to find her. Bring her home. I respect what LE had to say but I also think it is asinine that NOTHING can be said.

Frustration has really set in for me this week so far. And I was frustrated before, so it is just twice as bad now.

What if NO ONE on the evening of the 16th or the 17th saw ANYTHING. I know that is rare but this case seems to be nothing but " WHAT IF'S"

That's enough to make you grit your teeth. :( We are in need of some kind of break.

I've been going back on the threads and reviewing. I'm curious who his friends were he was having dinner with on the 20th when he was so "scared" upon discovering he was being followed? Wish we had someone on WS that knew his hang outs and where he spent his "recreational" times.
Curious if he spent his off hours in Moscow or Lewiston? Does anyone know how RA and him met? I thought I remember the girls saying thru a friend, and wondering who, male or female? I want to say they must have been dating that summer, if he had a photo of her B'Day party. Does anyone know where that took place? Sooo many questions. JMO...but I think he was using RA for something....either something related to the business or perhaps a bit of money or both. I think there are some men who will chase a woman with young kids ---knowing extra money (child support) is coming in. (Pigs) Wish info could secretly ask around up there----safely. I'd be going in The Plantation for a little drink and interesting conversation myself.:innocent::waitasec:[/QUOTE

Although we can see that he has had and maybe still was having money problems I DO NOT think he was with Rachael for money...a woman that he was seeing before that lived across the country and he paid to fly her over and entertain her for how ever long she was here...I also think he then paid to fly over to see her big trip..lots of dinning out ect....might be part of his mmoney problems...spending it as fast as he makes it...I think it would be important for him to be that guy who paid for everything..opened doors...ect...at least in the beggining....

They were dating at least in Aug....that is when I saw them looking for a house together...

I went by the shop...no info there...I am going to have to make some phone calls to conferm but I do not think anyone is working it for him....

All those initials, yikes! Still not sure what you guys are looking for, lol. Sorry about the formatting, it's gonna be messy. Looks like they combined the divorce, support and custody case into one? It continues for a number of years, ending 11/2009. I only copied the divorce portion.
The divorce filing for MC and CC;

Melanie B. Morgan vs. Charles Anthony Capone Case: CV-1997-0000499 Magistrate Filed: 06/10/1997 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Randall W. Robinson Status: Closed pending clerk action 01/22/2009

06/10/1997 New Case Filed 06/10/1997 Divorce 06/10/1997 Summons Issued 06/10/1997 Order To Attend Divorce Orientation Program 06/10/1997 Affidavit Verifying Income/child Support 06/10/1997 Standard Child Custody Support Worksheet 06/17/1997 Acceptance Of Service & Affid Of Non-military 06/17/1997 Service 06/23/1997 Summons Returned 06/27/1997 Civil Answer Or Appearance, Divorce, No Prior Appearance

All divorces are done that way in ID if there are children involved....

So I also called the shop...the message is CC and says that he is very busy right now but if you leave your name and number he will call you back....the machine isn't full....so as far as I can tell it is closed up as of now.

I never thought I would be on here to post again. I had made a determination in my mind that this website is only designed to spread untruths and rumors and wanted no part in that. I am only posting now to let who ever told Amber and Ashley that I was on here talking crap about their mother that they are completely inconsiderate and as was proven to me before, not concerned with the well being of the victims, her children and the families of her children. I 1st get on this site and someone (you know who you are) takes it upon themselves to defile my husbands character when his character was never in question and never should have been mentioned. Then every time I felt offended and responded with my feelings, I was taken off stating that I was arguing. I am not sure how defending my family's name, who lets remember are also victims to this tragedy, is arguing and allowing others who do not know me in any way other than from this site to say anything they want true or otherwise is arguing. I am EXTREMELY pissed that someone took it upon themselves to upset Amber by spreading untrue rumors that I am on here talking crap about her mother. Never once did I apply my personal feelings into my posts. I only told the truth as my husband and I know it. None of you know the situation we are in and never will. Then to go to her daughter to just upset her more is sick. We had absolutely no contact with her girls prior to this happening and for the sake of our little man, we have (as have the girls) reached out to them to keep the family intact as much as possible. As I have stated before, I didn't always agree with the decisions RA made regarding her son, but that was my right as I am the step mother of her child and only care about the well being of that boy. But why do I have to explain that to a bunch of strangers?? I don't and no longer will. Just remember to everyone that posts on here. The victims and their families can read this, so take a moment before you post to put yourself in their shoes and think that maybe what you are saying could be hurtful and then the purpose of the site has changed. I have personal contact with Amber and she agrees that this site is harmful to the victims, not helpful and that she KNOWS I never defiled her mother's name and we have agreed with her that I will no longer participate in the rumors it creates.

I never thought I would be on here to post again. I had made a determination in my mind that this website is only designed to spread untruths and rumors and wanted no part in that. I am only posting now to let who ever told Amber and Ashley that I was on here talking crap about their mother that they are completely inconsiderate and as was proven to me before, not concerned with the well being of the victims, her children and the families of her children. I 1st get on this site and someone (you know who you are) takes it upon themselves to defile my husbands character when his character was never in question and never should have been mentioned. Then every time I felt offended and responded with my feelings, I was taken off stating that I was arguing. I am not sure how defending my family's name, who lets remember are also victims to this tragedy, is arguing and allowing others who do not know me in any way other than from this site to say anything they want true or otherwise is arguing. I am EXTREMELY pissed that someone took it upon themselves to upset Amber by spreading untrue rumors that I am on here talking crap about her mother. Never once did I apply my personal feelings into my posts. I only told the truth as my husband and I know it. None of you know the situation we are in and never will. Then to go to her daughter to just upset her more is sick. We had absolutely no contact with her girls prior to this happening and for the sake of our little man, we have (as have the girls) reached out to them to keep the family intact as much as possible. As I have stated before, I didn't always agree with the decisions RA made regarding her son, but that was my right as I am the step mother of her child and only care about the well being of that boy. But why do I have to explain that to a bunch of strangers?? I don't and no longer will. Just remember to everyone that posts on here. The victims and their families can read this, so take a moment before you post to put yourself in their shoes and think that maybe what you are saying could be hurtful and then the purpose of the site has changed. I have personal contact with Amber and she agrees that this site is harmful to the victims, not helpful and that she KNOWS I never defiled her mother's name and we have agreed with her that I will no longer participate in the rumors it creates.

WOW I must say I am SO sorry to all of you that are going through all of this mess right now. I don't even know if you will ever read this but I am hoping that you along with sleuthy and all of Rachaels family. I can only apologize if I ever said anything demeaning or hurtful or disrespectful. I have never wanted anything I say to be intended that way. I will admit I have some sort of disagreement with SOME things going on but I am NOT in your guys' situation and have absolutely NO idea what I would do if I was.
This forum has from what I feel been a way to help us all figure out bits and pieces of a very hard puzzle. I agree it is NOT right to lash out to you, the husbands, the kids, or the family IN ANY WAY.
We all have our opinions and some of us get pretty uptight with things and words start flying. I am not saying it is right in any way shape or form, but it is human nature, unfortunatly.
I am so sad to see you no longer a part of this. Valuable information or not, you do help to keep it personal and keep it real. I do understand your feelings and want to say thank you from myself personally for all you have brought here.
Take care of that little man, and yourselves. I truly hope Rachael is found SOON!

I am glad LE has made some sort of statement, I really haven't heard any rumors and don't care to. I just hope they get some answers very soon. I just want to point out that to truly sleuth a case all factors need to be pointed out, not just the good. If you read other threads you will see that is what the sleuthers on those threads do. Hopefully it helps shed some light to others to help prevent future situations like this. Very sad. I would love to think that RA was hiding somewhere and ok...hoping the family gets some answers soon and if someone did in fact hurt her I hope they get the most punishment the law allows for.

Wilcox, FWIW, this is a public forum and anyone reading could have told the daughters about you posting here, or the daughters themselves could have read here. This thread comes up on the first page of a google search of Rachael's name. Also, the most derogatory info and argumentative posts I've read has come from Rachael's inner circle and to paint a wide brush and blame strictly WS and their members is really unfair.

Wilcox, I am so very sorry you and your family have been hurt by people on here. I personally respect and appreciate all that you have shared with us. I wish you and your family all the best. I hope you can some day find peace. Your step son is very happy to have you and so many others in his life to help him through all of this. Take care...

That's enough to make you grit your teeth. :( We are in need of some kind of break.

I've been going back on the threads and reviewing. I'm curious who his friends were he was having dinner with on the 20th when he was so "scared" upon discovering he was being followed? Wish we had someone on WS that knew his hang outs and where he spent his "recreational" times.
Curious if he spent his off hours in Moscow or Lewiston? Does anyone know how RA and him met? I thought I remember the girls saying thru a friend, and wondering who, male or female? I want to say they must have been dating that summer, if he had a photo of her B'Day party. Does anyone know where that took place? Sooo many questions. JMO...but I think he was using RA for something....either something related to the business or perhaps a bit of money or both. I think there are some men who will chase a woman with young kids ---knowing extra money (child support) is coming in. (Pigs) Wish info could secretly ask around up there----safely. I'd be going in The Plantation for a little drink and interesting conversation myself.:innocent::waitasec:[/QUOTE

Although we can see that he has had and maybe still was having money problems I DO NOT think he was with Rachael for money...a woman that he was seeing before that lived across the country and he paid to fly her over and entertain her for how ever long she was here...I also think he then paid to fly over to see her big trip..lots of dinning out ect....might be part of his mmoney problems...spending it as fast as he makes it...I think it would be important for him to be that guy who paid for everything..opened doors...ect...at least in the beggining....

They were dating at least in Aug....that is when I saw them looking for a house together...

I went by the shop...no info there...I am going to have to make some phone calls to conferm but I do not think anyone is working it for him....

OK lady, spill the beans. Where did mystery women live? Do you know how long it lasted?

He had money to pay child support, but didn't, apparently. What happen to his ego of planting a seed? "Living" off of RA's kid's child support would give him extra money for whatever he wanted to do. I don't know for certain if this was in his mind, but some men do do it. They are all "respectable" and tow the line in the beginning. It's seen as an "investment" for the return in the future. Once you are married, this kind decides to crown himself king and you are expected to be under his complete control.....including your money and any assets you may have. Just sayin....

Thanks for checking the business out info. Your a local and would know the buzz and what everyone is saying.
Keep us posted.

If they were house hunting in August, then they had been dating for awhile, I'd think. How sad all her dreams involving this man turned into a nightmare for the whole family.

OK lady, spill the beans. Where did mystery women live? Do you know how long it lasted?

He had money to pay child support, but didn't, apparently. What happen to his ego of planting a seed? "Living" off of RA's kid's child support would give him extra money for whatever he wanted to do. I don't know for certain if this was in his mind, but some men do do it. They are all "respectable" and tow the line in the beginning. It's seen as an "investment" for the return in the future. Once you are married, this kind decides to crown himself king and you are expected to be under his complete control.....including your money and any assets you may have. Just sayin....

Thanks for checking the business out info. Your a local and would know the buzz and what everyone is saying.
Keep us posted.

If they were house hunting in August, then they had been dating for awhile, I'd think. How sad all her dreams involving this man turned into a nightmare for the whole family.

She was from New York...maybe even New York city..it's been awhile I don't remember exactly...and I think it was pretty casual and only lasted a couple of months...6 tops?? (ok thats guessing)

What I can't figure out is how he ended up with out a place to live...he always had his own place before...so did he finally move out of where ever he was living to move in where she was living...or did they finally find a place together..both give up there previous homes and then she found a new place without him and he was staying with a friend and looking for a place...the living arrangements are confusing to me...

And even though they were house hunting in Aug I don't think they had bee together for very long....As far as I understand their whole relationship was only a few months long start to finish...

As for child support....I think it was 141 that said she had a good expeience in ID....but I stand by the fact that it can be HE** to get support enforced in this state...my ex has been behind more than he has not...is behind right now....has a garnishment that is not being paid by his employer...has never lost ANY privileges driving or otherwise....so I think with a tiny bit of craftyness CC could have (and did) gotten away with A LOT when it came to child support....

Hollyblue, I think CC felt paying child support was like giving money to the ex-wife, KWIM? He wanted to control even though they had divorced and didn't care one iota about his children's best interests or taking care of them.

WHERE IS RACHAEL you %^&$#@!-piece of $^!*!!!!!

She was from New York...maybe even New York city..it's been awhile I don't remember exactly...and I think it was pretty casual and only lasted a couple of months...6 tops?? (ok thats guessing)

What I can't figure out is how he ended up with out a place to live...he always had his own place before...so did he finally move out of where ever he was living to move in where she was living...or did they finally find a place together..both give up there previous homes and then she found a new place without him and he was staying with a friend and looking for a place...the living arrangements are confusing to me...

And even though they were house hunting in Aug I don't think they had bee together for very long....As far as I understand their whole relationship was only a few months long start to finish...

As for child support....I think it was 141 that said she had a good expeience in ID....but I stand by the fact that it can be HE** to get support enforced in this state...my ex has been behind more than he has not...is behind right now....has a garnishment that is not being paid by his employer...has never lost ANY privileges driving or otherwise....so I think with a tiny bit of craftyness CC could have (and did) gotten away with A LOT when it came to child support....

As far as CS goes for me it was never MY doing. It was always ID. When they got wind of "support" man it FLEW. Before my eyes one minute we agreed on 100.00 a month and then he took me to ID court for "set" visitation and ID went crazy with support. Jacked it up on him huge. Then when he took me to court to fight CS ID jacked it EVEN MORE. Then I moved to MT and ID sent my case to them to ALSO monitor, so now if anything gets out of whack ID contacts MT and vice versa. BUT I feel my ex is running a (somewhat) straight line where as CC IS NOT. So I think that if CC didn't want to be found it could be rather easy to do.
My point to this is . No "real" job= no wages to claim. A "different" name on his business = no wages, no taxes etc. BUT I am WAY curious if the man ever had a IDAHO DL. I know and just from my experience my ex had his own cleaning business and when he wouldn't pay child support they knocked that license AND his DL RIGHT down.
It seems to me CC had to always have someone on hand to A. be his money maker B. be his LLC in the business. C. God only knows what else.
This is all just my opinion, and who really knows the story but him. I am just really curious how someone with such an ENORMOUS record could slip right through multiple cracks in the laws.
He is one slimey one that is for sure.

I just saw this and don't think it's been posted, if so...sorry for the dup. The articles are getting shorter and there's only a short bit about RA. What's going on?

Capone is named in federal court documents as a person of interest in the disappearance of Rachael Anderson, a Clarkston woman missing since April 16. Investigators say Capone is the last person who reported seeing Anderson.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/95134074.html

So I was thinking last night about places between Lewiston/Clarkston and Moscow/Pullman that could possibly be spots to place someone. I came across a Recycling center on the Old Spiral Highway. Which that highway would/could take you right in to Lewiston where the Yukon was found.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...64,-117.006218&spn=0.007704,0.021136&t=h&z=16

Just an idea...... thought I would throw it out there see what anyone else thinks about this.

Afterall, being as he IS a mechanic, and apparently does some autobody... what better place to take your old scrap metal or even have them come and pick it up??????

So I was thinking last night about places between Lewiston/Clarkston and Moscow/Pullman that could possibly be spots to place someone. I came across a Recycling center on the Old Spiral Highway. Which that highway would/could take you right in to Lewiston where the Yukon was found.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...64,-117.006218&spn=0.007704,0.021136&t=h&z=16

Just an idea...... thought I would throw it out there see what anyone else thinks about this.

Afterall, being as he IS a mechanic, and apparently does some autobody... what better place to take your old scrap metal or even have them come and pick it up??????

I think there may be a couple of areas on that road that could be possiblities. It does seem like a back way into Lewiston from Moscow right off of 95. I posted a link to the auto salvage I think your talking about on a previous thread. It really looks like a plain old junk yard of sorts if you take a "drive" on the net. This is the same area as the compost or mulch facility that was mentioned also. A[poster mentioned some kind of LE facility up that way, but I never found it. I'm beginning to think it's time to start looking for her...especially since LE has a designated area to do so. I'd even spread the perimeters a little more. They must have info from his cell or hers or maybe someone else's to make that determination.
I realize it must be hard for the family, especially the girls, since RA's close family, ie: sisters, brothers and mother are out of state. I so hope if they decide to start organizing searches--people can come together to help them in anyway they can. I've seen so many people on the FB page telling them to let them know, so I feel the help would be forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member