Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an artical I REALLY REALLY want to know more about...it talks about how CC and an inmate by the name of (David) Pettit (who was in the latah county jail awaiting trial for the murder of his infant daughter) had possibly disscussed their cases with eachother.....Pettit deffinatly talked to CC (one artical talks about the possibility of CC testifying against Pettit) but I am curious if CC talked to him about his case....

I DID IT! I GOT IT TO WORK! Hang on!

OK well either I am a total sped or it is playing tricks on me. But I am still hacking at it!

Dude, throw us a frickin' bone! :gift:

I am trying... it isn't letting me.
Let's me into the page then blocks the story from me. I don't know how to fetch it. Willing to throw out my login information to any one at this point! (watch someone else click RIGHT on it)

Info what is the date of the article? Everytime I try to open it I just get a blank page.

Info what is the date of the article? Everytime I try to open it I just get a blank page.

They do their dates backwards...it's 1998-02-03....then it looks like there is another one or maybe two on 1998-01-28.....then there is one about an altercation CC got into while he was at the latah county jail and the date on that one is 1998-03-17

Here are the little blerbs that I can read....

Date Published: 1998-03-17
charles capone in the face with a closed fist in their maximum security cell. Loyd said the two were talking in their cell before capone got up to leave. It appears capone was making comments to Aupperlee when he got upset and struck capone. Aupperlee pled guilty to battery and served 18 days for th...

Date Published: 1998-02-03
charles A. capone. Pettit and capone spent time together in the Latah County Jail and there is a chance capone could be called to testify against Pettit. If that happens, Stegner ruled, Mahaffy may be removed from the Pettit case also. Pettit, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the alleged....

Date Published: 1998-01-28
charles A. capone. The two men remain in the Latah County Jail and there are reports that one or both of the men have divulged information about the other's case, according to sources. Mahaffy would neither confirm nor deny the reports. In the meantime, 2nd District Judge John Stegner has vaca...

Date Published: 1998-01-28
charles A. capone. capone has been charged with aggravated assault and burglary. He and Pettit are being held in the Latah County Jail. A hearing has not been scheduled for Mahaffy's motion to be released from the Pettit case, but Eckmann said his motions filed earlier this month that claimed Petti...

Thats just enough to get you interested huh....

I think there is a way to pull them from the archives on the web or the cache of it anyway I would hope, but don't know how to do that myself. If it was a new article, I would hope one of the other local media would pick up some info from it. But we're not hearing anything.....

Any local buzz out there? Seen any sites of searches, etc?

I think there is a way to pull them from the archives on the web or the cache of it anyway I would hope, but don't know how to do that myself. If it was a new article, I would hope one of the other local media would pick up some info from it. But we're not hearing anything.....

Any local buzz out there? Seen any sites of searches, etc?

Have you tried using the "way back machine" for news stories that are years old.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php ( regular page )

http://web.archive.org/collections/web/advanced.html ( advanced search )

I can't get anything more then you Info. I emailed the LMT to find out what the heck and got a response saying that if I paid another 7.00 a month I POSSIBLY would have access to those stories....
So then I tried to subscribe and it tells me I already have a subscription... makes no sense.

Pettit was in for murdering his 15 month old daughter tho. Seems to be in about the same time Capone was in for battery I am thinking . 1997/98.

Terrible story: http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news-story.asp?date=042504&ID=s1513210

Named further down the page.

Totally OT but shows us some of what CC has been in with.

I can't get anything more then you Info. I emailed the LMT to find out what the heck and got a response saying that if I paid another 7.00 a month I POSSIBLY would have access to those stories....
So then I tried to subscribe and it tells me I already have a subscription... makes no sense.

Pettit was in for murdering his 15 month old daughter tho. Seems to be in about the same time Capone was in for battery I am thinking . 1997/98.

Terrible story: http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news-story.asp?date=042504&ID=s1513210

Named further down the page.

Totally OT but shows us some of what CC has been in with.

The author of this article did a very good job. I truly don't understand how someone could do this to a helpless little child....and then only get a few years??? Not right.

The author of this article did a very good job. I truly don't understand how someone could do this to a helpless little child....and then only get a few years??? Not right.

Agreed, way way too sad. The article made me sick to my stomach. All those people/little ones that don't EVER deserve this in life.... I want some answers. I know we all do. Seems so unfair to the family that LE is so tight lipped about it. No one even knows which way to go, which way to look, what to think, what not to think, its no surprise rumors fly when no one really knows WHAT to know.

I am babbling. Night ya'll, hopefully someone can decipher the archives!

141, if you or info can give the proper address/name of the link for all three of three of this papers....or just the one? that your searching for those articles....I'll try with the new links Ruby Red has given us. I had saved the NW one's link in my favorites, but deleted it when I realized it would bring up the whole story.

My eyeballs are killing me. I was on that Van der Sloot thread all day and they are not only crossed at this point, but dry as a bone. Not good.

http://www.lmtribune.com/

http://www.nwmarket.com/index.php?page=search-all&mode=0&s=Charles+Capone

http://www.dnews.com/login/

I have a sub. for the LMT, but when I google CC it bring up all these articles in the nwmarket then when I click on one of the articles it takes me to dnews.

Good luck. I will try to work it out once I get some PB Cap N Crunch in me.

No Rachael news yet this morning that I can see.

Van der Sloot, man oh man, what a mess. Makes me wonder if most of these guys HAVE all done this before. Including Capone.
I wish we knew this New York lady. Sure would be nice to view her take of Capone, and also find out why that one didn't work out....

He was sentenced to 15-25 years...not nearly enough but more than a lot of people get....It also looks like he escaped from the prison in orifino in 2000 and was caught and had another year added to his sentence....I think he is still in prison but can't tell for sure.

Yeah Pettit doesn't even come up for parole until 2012...so at least there is that.

Also when you seach CC's name at the Idaho Department of correction website is shows him having a discharge date of 12/19/2007...which must be when he was discharged from probation and parole on the burglary and assult charges...

He was sentenced to 15-25 years...not nearly enough but more than a lot of people get....It also looks like he escaped from the prison in orifino in 2000 and was caught and had another year added to his sentence....I think he is still in prison but can't tell for sure.

I don't understand how you ESCAPE and only get 1 more year?? WTH??? I think he should be stuck there for life after what he did.

Same for Capone.

I don't understand how you ESCAPE and only get 1 more year?? WTH??? I think he should be stuck there for life after what he did.

Same for Capone.

Pettit also has a weapons charge while he was in custody....i doubt he will get out in 2012...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member